Let Our Experts Help You Get More Sales Online
If you run your business through an ecommerce site platform, without the help of various digital marketing tactics, you could be missing out on loads of potential purchases.
From SEO to email marketing to even things such conversion optimization, there are a wide variety of tactics you should consider investing in to help facilitate more sales from your website.
At Sixth City Marketing, we take a deep dive into your website and your goals to craft you a custom ecommerce marketing strategy that brings results.
What Makes Us Different
Sixth City Marketing has been helping businesses of all shapes and sizes reach their marketing goals through the different online channels we help manage. Here are some things that we believe makes us stand out from other ecommerce digital marketing agencies:
- Our #1 goal will always be to get your business results
- We’ve helped a variety of industries succeed
- Our team is 100% in-house, providing higher-quality work
- We have 25+ years of collective experience in marketing
“Sixth City Marketing revamped our website with usable tools to track our sales and identify where our sales were originating from! What a huge piece of information – to know what advertising is actually generating sales! Sixth City Marketing gave us PRICELESS consultation as to where to best spend our money! I cannot say enough how thankful we are as a small business for Sixth City’s input and work on our marketing plan!” – Scott Kinley, Kinley Studios
Our 8 Ecommerce Digital Marketing Solutions
Ways We Help Drive Sales
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – With creating crafted content on your site, conducting diligent competitor research, managing Google Shopping listings, and performing link building, there are various techniques we implement in SEO campaigns to help maximize your online presence and obtain more sales.
- Web Design and Development – We often find that what is holding back a brand’s potential online is their current website’s structure and design. From limitations in the content management system to poor design that turns away potential customers, we are able to diagnose issues and redesign your site to be more fluid and support your marketing efforts.
- Conversion Rate Optimization – Our design and SEO team are able to diagnose key issues with your site’s current page templates, speed, and overall user experience that are affecting your conversion rate. We can make small, but impactful, changes to your site to help correct this.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) – Alongside helping you climb up in rankings organically on search engines, we can also manage ad campaigns that target your ideal audience based on age, income, what they are searching for, and more. We will also write concise ads and create custom landing pages to accompany them.
- Email Marketing – We can build a strong list of email subscribers, write tailored newsletters, and design eye-catching email templates that can help you get more sales from customers new and old via email marketing.
- Social Media Marketing – Promoting your brand online is an essential channel to help show your followers new items you have in stock, when popular products are restocked, and, of course, any promotions you run. Our team can write posts for various outlets and schedule them on your behalf.
- Paid Social Media – Combining traditional PPC and social media marketing, paid social media advertising allows us to run ads to various audience types on Facebook, Instagram, and more based on unique targeting.
- Consulting and Auditing – Alongside digital marketing services that we offer for long-term agreements, we can also work with you as a consultant where we give your team ideas and strategies they should implement to help improve your marketing efforts.
“Great people who do great work! This team made it very easy to understand the nuances of SEO and its crucial role within our digital strategy. I highly recommend Sixth City if you’re looking for a results-driven and detail-oriented marketing team. There’s no fluff in their method and the data doesn’t lie. You will get a crystal-clear sense of your return on investment.” – Patrick Sammon, NEWHOUSE
Start Growing Your Business Today with Digital Marketing for Ecommerce
Are you interested in learning more on how we can help you get more sales online with customized ecommerce marketing? Get in touch with our team today.