Let Our Ecommerce Marketing Experts Help You Get More Sales Online
If you run your business through an ecommerce site platform, without the help of various digital marketing tactics, you could be missing out on loads of potential purchases and minimizing the potential of your overall marketing mix.
From SEO to email marketing to even things such as conversion optimization, there is a wide variety of tactics and online ecommerce strategies you should consider investing in to help facilitate more sales from your website. Through this, you can see actionable insights that will help your business better understand how and where potential customers are looking for you.
At Sixth City Marketing, we take a deep dive into your website and your goals to craft you a custom ecommerce marketing strategy that brings long-lasting results.
What Makes Us Different
Sixth City Marketing has been helping businesses of all shapes and sizes reach their marketing goals through the different online channels we help manage. Here are some things that we believe makes us stand out from other ecommerce digital marketing agencies:
- Our #1 goal will always be to get your business results
- We’ve helped a variety of diverse industries succeed
- Our team is 100% in-house, providing higher-quality work
- We have 25+ years of collective experience in marketing
I’ve worked with the team at Sixth City Marketing for about a year now, and they have been very helpful in improving my website’s visibility. The team is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. They are also easily accessible by phone or email, and respond quickly; the customer service is what separates them from the pack.” David Kozak, Kozak Micro Adjusters
Our 8 Ecommerce Digital Marketing Solutions
Here Are the Ways We Help Drive Sales for Our Clients
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – With creating crafted content on your site, conducting diligent competitor research, managing Google Shopping listings, and performing link building, there are various techniques we implement in SEO campaigns to help maximize your online presence and obtain more sales.
- Web Design and Development – We often find that what is holding back a brand’s potential online is their current website’s structure and design. From limitations in the content management system to poor design that turns away potential customers, we are able to diagnose issues and redesign your site to be more fluid and support your marketing efforts.
- Conversion Rate Optimization – Our design and SEO team are able to diagnose key issues with your site’s current page templates, speed, and overall user experience that are affecting your conversion rate. We can make small, but impactful, changes to your site to help correct this.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) – Alongside helping you climb up in rankings organically on search engines, we can also manage ad campaigns that target your ideal audience based on age, income, what they are searching for, and more. We will also write concise ads and create custom landing pages to accompany them.
- Email Marketing – We can build a strong list of email subscribers, write tailored newsletters, and design eye-catching email templates that can help you get more sales from customers new and old via email marketing.
- Social Media Marketing – Promoting your brand online is an essential channel to help show your followers new items you have in stock when popular products are restocked, and, of course, any promotions you run. Our team can write posts for various outlets and schedule them on your behalf.
- Paid Social Media – Combining traditional PPC and social media marketing, paid social media advertising allows us to run ads to various audience types on Facebook, Instagram and more based on unique targeting.
- Consulting and Auditing – Alongside digital marketing services that we offer for long-term agreements, we can also work with you as a consultant where we give your team ideas and strategies they should implement to help improve your marketing efforts.
Types of Tactics We Consider in Doing Ecommerce Marketing
Our team is here to help you achieve your digital marketing goals by working hard to increase your sales and build overall brand awareness. We tailor our internet marketing efforts to achieve the most success possible for you and your company. Some of the tactics that we may suggest and implement when it comes to marketing for ecommerce businesses based of your wants and goals include:
Keyword analysis and monitoring – To bring in your ideal customers to different pages on your site, we evaluate numerous keywords with a variety of search volumes to find which ones cater to your site the most, and will bring in the most sales. We then use these terms in SEO and PPC campaigns and monitor their success throughout the time we work with you.
Content writing and optimization – Our team regularly updates and writes new content for our clients’ pages to guarantee they present the latest details on your offerings and help search engines know you are keeping your site up to date and fresh.
Competitor research – To understand why competitors are ranking higher for terms and keywords similar to your business, it’s important to look into what they’re doing differently. We evaluate their content, backlinks, ads, technical aspects, and more.
Blog post writing – When you have a blog on your website, you can expand on your overall website content, as well as rank higher for specific keywords and get more backlinks to your site. Also, guest blog post writing is beneficial in getting more backlinks that help attract new users to your site.
Link building – We can help your domain become stronger in the eyes of search engines through finding quality websites to get your mentioned on. Whether it be various directories, news or magazine sites, or anything else, we can conduct outreach to help.
Technical enhancements – Over the years, we have often seen ecommerce sites potential being held back from components of their website such as speed, user-ability, mobile-friendliness and alike. We’d be happy to discuss this with you if we uncover any major drawbacks with your site’s platform.
Design for conversion – We have the ability to help refresh your site’s look and performance by applying the principles of conversion optimization. Through this, we edit your page’s templates in a way that helps customers make purchases easier, resulting in more sales.
Examples of Our Work
Bruening Glass Works
We helped transform Bruening Glass Works from a small Cleveland business to an international glass repair shop. Through SEO and redesigning their WordPress site, we were able to:
- Increase monthly traffic by 1,528%
- Generate an average of 12 leads per day outside of Cleveland
- Increased qualified leads, with 90% turning into sales
As a leading provider of global manufacturing control solutions, Shini was looking to grow their online presence. Through PPC, SEO, and optimization for conversion, year to year we were able to:
- Increase overall monthly traffic from 1,142 to 1,464 (28%)
- Increase in monthly SEO traffic from 77 to 564 (632%)
- Increased monthly leads from 17 to 39 (129%)
Valco Valley Tool & Die
When we first started working with Valco, their leads were down after a website redesign. That’s when we stepped in to help through SEO and additional design tweaks to help conversions. Year over year, we then saw:
- Overall site conversion rate increased to 4.6% vs. 1.54%
- Increase in visits per month to 2,910 vs. 1,362 (114%)
- Increase in online inquiries per month to 135 vs. 21 (543%)
What Makes Us Stand Out
Here Are a Few Ways That Make Us Unlike Other Ecommerce Digital Marketing Agencies
Given we have been in business since 2010, we have a lot of experience dealing with anything thrown our way. So when you want us to switch up our strategy, or if you want to expand, we can swiftly make changes based on your needs.
Our #1 focus is, and will always be, getting you results. We even have the ability to include ROI data that can help you see how what we are doing for your business is working.
While our headquarters are in Cleveland, we would be happy to work with you no matter where you are located. Whether you prefer in-person meetings or Zoom, we can make it work so no communication is lost.
If you browse our website, you will see a variety of reviews from our former and current clients detailing their experience with our team. And if you like, we can also provide you with additional references as well.
You can trust that no matter what, we will always be open and honest with you in all forms of communication. So either it is in your monthly reports, or monthly meeting, we will always be transparent.
Common Questions We Receive
Our team has assembled a variety of questions and answers we have received over the years as we have worked with various potential ecommerce clients. Here are some answers that may help you as you research your options:
How are results shown over the course of a campaign?
Within our monthly reports, we go through key metrics and data that attributes to our overall success. Although, our primary results come from the sales you will receive from SEO or PPC. Furthermore, we also tend to see shifts in acquired backlines, keyword increases, lowered cost per click, and other tactics that allow your campaigns to flourish.
Why is digital marketing more beneficial than traditional marketing?
For many years in many industries, traditional marketing has led the way in terms of campaign development. However, the past decade has allowed companies to push the envelope and reach more customers. Things like radio commercials, billboards, and flyers are costly and don’t allow companies to track and utilize data to drive improved decision making. To make sure your online presence is the best it can be, taking a proactive digital approach helps your website appear in more customer searches in a more prominent fashion than ever before.
How do I know if SEO is the best fit for our business?
One of the most exciting components of SEO within the broader ecommerce marketing landscape is the direct benefits that can be provided for companies working in all facets of business. Using SEO development, companies of all sizes can take actionable results from their digital campaign and continually improve their customer visibility.
“I’ve worked with Sixth City Marketing for multiple years now for my PPC and SEO needs. They have consistently delivered a high-quality product, are professional, and deeply care about their customers. They listen to my business needs and work with me to help my business grow. I’ve seen a massive improvement in the quality of leads, website visitors, and click-through rate. My website has experienced immediate positive results from suggested website changes, with increased forms completed, increased phone calls, and increased pages per visit. Other PPC companies I’ve worked with just waste ad spend, while Sixth City Marketing makes use of every penny.” – Jennifer Hristovski, SprayWorks
Start Growing Your Business Today with Digital Marketing for Ecommerce
Are you interested in learning more about how we can help you get more sales online with customized ecommerce marketing? Get in touch with our team today.