Increase Leads with a Custom Contractor Website Design
Are you looking to give your online presence a fresh new look? Consider redesigning the website for your contracting business. Our expert team will help your business thrive.
10+ Problems Contractors Often Have with Their Websites
When talking with clients during our free strategy sessions, we hear about various things they want to change about their sites. Some common issues include:
- They are unhappy with the outdated design
- The interface has limited functionality
- There’s an inability to make updates to content easily
- Their site does not rank for desired terms in their area
- They get a lot of traffic, but minimal conversions
- Their site’s load time is longer than 10 seconds
- Colors and imaging on the site do not reflect branding
- The website does not display correctly in mobile
- Their site is not secure and turns away customers
- Many more!
The ultimate goal of our website design services for contractors is to help eliminate all of these issues and build you a site you love.
What You Get with Our Contractor Web Design Agency
- A user-friendly WordPress site
- Complete custom designs
- Design for conversion tactics
- Enticing calls to action
- A mobile-friendly site
- User experience enhancements
- An SSL certificate
- Search engine optimization features
- Optimal load time
- A variety of page templates
- Hosting recommendations
WordPress: Our Preferred Content Management System
As WordPress experts, we have years of experience designing, building, and managing websites that have been built in WordPress’s easy-to-learn interface. Not only does WordPress allow for significant customization and the ability to add plugins for new features, but it is also one of the easiest platforms to manage so you can make updates to your website with ease for years to come.
Get the Most Out of Your New Website with SEO Marketing
While we do incorporate various search engine optimization principles into our websites, including headers, metadata, redirects, and more, there are still numerous additional opportunities that our team can tackle in order to help your website have a better presence on the web.
Some additional approaches we do in our SEO campaigns include:
- Content optimization
- Blog writing
- GMB optimization
- Citation management
- Link building
- Guest posting
- Schema markup
- Goal tracking
What Makes Sixth City Different from Other Web Design Agencies?
While you compare and contrast the various agencies that offer web design, be sure to keep some of these key details about our company in mind:
We Have Significant Experience
Our team has 25+ years of collective experience providing design, development, and digital marketing services.
We’re All In-House
Unlike other contractor web design companies, we don’t outsource our work – our staff is completely in-house.
We’ve Helped Diverse Businesses
Not only have we’ve strategized for businesses like yours in the contracting industry, but we’ve worked with many others in different niches.
We’re Focused on Results
Our ultimate goal in designing you a new website will always be to help your business get more leads so you can continue to grow.
We Can Help You in Other Areas
Alongside building you a new custom WordPress site, we would also be happy to help you with SEO, PPC, and more.
We’re Always Transparent
We understand that you want to work with a contractor web design company that you can trust. We take pride in always being transparent in communication at all times.
Learn the Steps in Our Contractor Website Design Process
If you have never been through a website design and development process, you likely do not know the various phases that it incorporates. Here is a brief overview of some stages you can expect while we design and build your site:
- First preliminary discussion to talk about goals, hardships, etc.
- Asking you to send over some sites you like for inspiration
- Planning your main navigation and overall site structure
- Creating wire frame mockups to discuss layout options
- Once layout is finalized, producing realistic Photoshop mockups
- Moving the design into WordPress on our development server to begin building out the site
- Finalizing details on the dev site before launch
- Taking the site live by moving the site from our dev server to your hosting company of choice
- Conducting a review of the live site to ensure stability and functionality
- Passing the site off to you with credentials so you can use your new site
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
Ready to take the first steps to redesigning your website? Use the form on this page, or utilize the chat box below, to talk to our team on scheduling your free web strategy session.