Boost Revenue with Software Company SEO Services
Are you looking to have more sales and increase your customer base? Look no further than the help of SEO for software and SaaS companies. What we do can not only help you get more business, but also put your website in a better position for years to come.
What Is SEO?
SEO stands for search engine optimization, and involves a variety of unique strategies and tactics that all work together in order to boost your presence on the web. Doing so can help improve your ranking on search engines which makes your business more likely to be found and considered by potential customers.
4 Types of SEO You Should Know About
There are also various subsets of SEO that you should be familiar with:
- Technical – Something many do not realize is that your website’s technical structure could be interfering with your site’s potential. Page load time, schema code, and even improper Google Analytics tracking can all be affecting your efforts.
- On-page – As you might guess, on-page SEO involves aspects implemented on your site’s pages to help your rankings. With adding keywords, optimizing page copy, incorporating metadata, and more, there are many established on-page tactics for SEO.
- Off-page – The opposite of on-page SEO, all of these tactics are enacted off-site in order to help your presence. Building backlinks, creating citations, and other aspects fall under this umbrella.
- Local – The best fit for local businesses or franchises, local SEO involves a mix of traditional SEO tactics alongside specialized approaches such as local link building, spam submissions, and more.
“John was someone who came highly recommended to me for digital marketing and SEO. To my surprise he was easily accessible for a telephone appointment. Although I expected his knowledge of a SEO to be far beyond mine (it is) he was also able to speak to me at a level I could understand. He seemed interested in making clear how he could help me and not overpromising. He seems to be a much more straightforward marketing asset that I am used to dealing with. Thank you John!” – Brandon Shroy, Attorney at Law
How We Do Software Company SEO
Get to know more about the various strategies we implement during our SEO campaigns:
Competitor Research and Analysis
In order to help get your website where it needs to be, evaluating what your competitors’ websites and marketing efforts look like is crucial. We compare and contrast key metrics on their sites and yours to see what can be improved.
Strategic Keyword Planning
By working with you to see which terms are most important to your business, areas you want to get more business from, and more, we will compile a list of keywords we will track as we work on your content, and strategize places on your website that could use a boost in keywords.
With your homepage, product pages, services pages, and just about everything in-between, having optimized content is a major part of successful SEO for SaaS companies. Our team of writers can not only give your copy the facelift it needs, but can also write blog content to supplement your normal content.
Something we often see when taking on new clients is that their previous agency failed to implement optimized metadata on their websites, meaning that the clients are missing out on a key tactic for ranking better. Using our keyword research, we will rewrite your metadata titles and description on all your key pages to help improve their rank.
Link building is a traditional SEO method that can reap great rewards, when done properly. You can trust that our team has years of experience in finding sites and methodologies that led to SEO improvements. These aspects can help build up your site and increase its authority compared to your competitors.
Site Speed Improvements
Did you know that how fast your site loads can influence your rank on search engines? And not to mention, if your site loads slowly for potential customers, there’s a good chance they could get frustrated and leave your site. So to help improve your site’s load time, there are various improvements we can make to your images, server, and more.
In today’s day and age, mobile devices are more popular than ever. And it is safe to say that your potential customers are likely searching for your products and services from their phones. If your site is not mobile-friendly, much like with slow site speed, it can turn people away and even has a negative impact on where you rank compared to your competitors.
Goal and Lead Source Tracking
Included in our SEO services is monthly reporting that breaks down various metrics that are essential to your campaign, including the leads we acquire through our efforts. Additionally, we have developed a custom code that allows us to see unique lead source data to better help you see ROI metrics from the work that we do.
Additional Ways We Can Help
As a full-service digital marketing agency, we are also able to provide assistance with other key marketing channels in order to help your business improve your sales.
These services include:
Prep for SEO: 7 Things SaaS Companies Can Do Right Now
Before you partner with a software SEO agency, here are some things you can do in preparation to help yourself and their team:
- Install Google Analytics on your website
- Compile a list of the services you wish to focus on
- Research some keywords you wish to rank for
- Take a look at some of your competitors who are ranking for your desired terms
- Ensure you have an SSL certificate on your site to make it HTTPS
- Create a list of companies you currently work with to see if they can link to your site
- Claim and optimize your Google My Business profile to verify it has the correct data entered
“I’ve worked with Sixth City Marketing on several projects over the past several years and have always found them to be a terrific resource. Not only have they helped my clients realize an exceptional website, but their SEO programs have helped them to be placed high in the rankings of the search engines, both organically and paid. I’d very much recommend Sixth City Marketing when you are ready to take the next step in your web-based marketing program.” – Kim Kershner, Stellar Tech
What Makes Sixth City Different
We pride ourselves on many aspects as a digital marketing agency, including:
- Our team is entirely in-house, as we don’t outsource anything, which helps us produce better quality work for you.
- We have 25+ collective years of experience in various industries.
- We are located in Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh but have the ability to travel to wherever you are located.
- Transparency is our top quality, and we will always be honest and upfront in all communications.
- Showing your ROI in our services is top of mind, and we have custom ways to help you see lead source data for all of your leads.
Let’s Get Started
Are you ready to learn more about how we can help your business thrive through SEO for SaaS and software companies? Reach out to our team to get started.