Google Ads Management Can Maximize the Performance of Your PPC Campaigns
Updated on 03/10/2023
Do you have a short timeline to boost your business online and want to make every paid media dollar count?
Maximize your marketing budget’s ROI by getting your ads in front of the right audience online. Help your brand get noticed and let us help fill the sales funnel from compelling ad copy, irresistible landing pages, and top-tier PPC management.
Our services yield more qualified clicks, conversions and sales. The focus is getting the most out of every dollar that you spend.
Pay-per-click advertising has huge potential to grow your business, if it’s managed correctly. That’s where we come in.Analyze My Campaign
What Is PPC Marketing and Why Do You Need It?
PPC Marketing Defined
Before we dive into Google Ads PPC management, let’s breakdown what PPC marketing actually means. PPC, or pay-per-click, is a digital marketing channel that allows businesses to pay to have their ads show above organic results, and they pay only when their ads get clicked on by a searcher. These ads usually run on search engines and social platforms, including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more.
Managing your paid campaigns includes overseeing your ad spend, writing ads, managing keywords… and that’s just the beginning. The goal of PPC advertising is to have your spending result in a worthwhile ROI. Monitoring and managing these advertisements helps you make sure you are getting the most out of your ad spend.
Why Does Your Business Need It?
When set up correctly, PPC marketing campaigns have proven to be one of the fastest and most effective ways to grow your business online. More specifically, Google Ads allows you to target users who are looking for your product or service based on a variety of factors, and allows your business to display above organic results. PPC is a great way to be able to launch new products, test in different markets, and have total control over your spend and appearance in search results.
“I’ve worked with Sixth City Marketing for multiple years now for my PPC and SEO needs. They have consistently delivered a high-quality product, are professional, and deeply care about their customers. They listen to my business needs and work with me to help my business grow. I’ve seen a massive improvement in the quality of leads, website visitors, and click-through rate. My website has experienced immediate positive results from suggested website changes, with increased forms completed, increased phone calls, and increased pages per visit. Other PPC companies I’ve worked with just waste ad spend, while Sixth City Marketing makes use of every penny.” – Jennifer Hristovski, SprayWorks
How We Approach Pay-Per-Click
We Do Things the Sixth City Way
First things first: What do you need? We talk less and listen more. Then we get to work.
- Do you have a specific platform in mind?
Let us set up and manage your campaign. Minimize your cost per lead by letting us optimize settings and bids within your budget.
- Not sure where to start?
We can identify where to allocate your online ad spend on various mediums and platforms. Or, if you’d like to keep it simple, we can help you find an ideal launching point to test out the efficacy of a particular channel for your purposes. We will guide you through the process of exploring your options, your target audience, and then we will craft a strategy together. Every business is unique. We can make sure your ads land in front of qualified eyes, and lead to the actions you want.
Paid Channels We Can Manage
In PPC marketing, there are several different channels designed to run your ads. Ranging from search engines to social media, your selected paid platform varies based on your company’s goals and campaign objectives. Sixth City Marketing can set up and carry out efficient PPC campaigns on platforms such as:
- Google Ads
- Bing Ads
Don’t waste another dime by piling budget dollars into campaigns running rampant across the web. Let us fine-tune your strategy and watch your budget go to work!
How to Effectively Manage Google Ads Campaigns With Our In-House Services
Pay-per-click management techniques are vital to the success of your campaigns. This process consists of various factors to help your ads generate the maximum return on investment for your business.
Our Specific Paid Media Campaigns Include:
- Keyword analysis
- Auditing and competitor research
- Bid management and strategy
- Ad copywriting
- Landing page conversion analysis, design, and copywriting
- Google Analytics integration
- Conversion tracking
- Free call tracking via Google Ads
- Monthly ROI reporting
Our team can help potential customers and clients find you with focused and effective paid search campaigns. With consistent PPC management services, your campaigns can thrive.
Reasons to Use Google Ads PPC Marketing for Your Business
Trying to decide whether or not Google Ads is worth adding to your marketing strategy? Here are a few reasons you should consider investing in Google Ads services for your organization:
- Google Ads offers exclusive targeting, allowing you to direct ads to a specific audience
- It’s the fastest and most efficient way to drive traffic to your website
- It’s an effective way to highlight promotions and sales
- Delivers measurable results, and you can easily track ROI and campaign performance
- You have the ability to reach a local or national audience depending on the scope of your business
- You have total control of your budget and ad spend
- Google Ads PPC is proven to boost sales and reach
Why Choose Our PPC Company?
If your goal is to receive highly qualified leads and make the most of your money, Sixth City can give you the PPC help your campaign needs. Here are a few things that set our pay-per-click services apart:
- Dynamic Campaigns – PPC is a great environment to conduct A/B testing across many facets of your campaign.
- We’re Industry Experts – Our staff has 25+ years of collective experience helping various industries with marketing. From manufacturing to healthcare to even higher education, we have diverse experience and know how to appeal to your ideal customer.
- Landing Pages – The content and design of a page can play a significant role in how effective your campaign is. We spend a tremendous amount of time crafting compelling copy and a conversion-friendly design for every campaign.
- Quality Approach – We’re a smaller firm and can provide you with the quality work and customer service your company deserves.
- We’re Local – With offices in Cleveland, Columbus, Indianapolis, Chicago, Houston, and Pittsburgh, we serve clients in the Midwest and beyond
And if you really want to produce long-term benefits in addition to your PPC management, we also recommend SEO marketing. Reach out to our team to learn more!
Frequently Asked Questions About PPC
Our team wants you to have a strong knowledge of PPC and Google Ads management. We’ve compiled some of the industry’s most frequently asked questions to help boost your understanding.
- How do you track results? Can I see ROI data?
Depending on the type of campaign, we track campaign success by the number of form submissions, phone calls, or purchases you get from your ads. Even further, we will work with you to match the leads we acquire with your closed sales so you can see the true ROI data in our services.
- How do you evaluate competitors in paid campaigns?
We will examine things such as what keywords they’re bidding on, landing page content, ad copy, and more to evaluate how we can get you more qualified clicks.
- What platform is the best to display ads on?
Depending on your specific service or product, we will discuss with you what we recommend for optimal results. We have had success on both search engines and social media sites, and we are dedicated to monitoring results to ensure that whatever platform you choose is getting you great results.
- Can you mix PPC with other services?
Absolutely. We have several clients who invest not only in our Google Ads management, but also in SEO, web design, and more.
“John and the team at Sixth City Marketing has delivered on everything they promised. From the time we started working with them until now, our leads have tripled. We’ve worked with them in many areas including PPC, SEO, website design and social media marketing. I would HIGHLY recommend John and the team at Sixth City Marketing.” – Lisa Calovini, Shini USA
5 Top Benefits of Our PPC Management
Google Ads PPC management can deliver countless advantages to your organization. These can include:
- Speed – PPC ads drive direct traffic to your website, bringing quality leads, clicks, and sales almost immediately.
- Increased engagement – An optimized Google Ads campaign can boost your business to the top of search engine results. Therefore, more qualified users are able to find your product or service.
- Quantifiability – Google Ads allows you to easily measure the return on your investment by tracking your conversion rates.
- Quality leads – With proper PPC management, your campaigns will be consistently maintained and optimized. You can boost the number of quality leads by crafting captivating ad copy, relevant keywords, and using refined targeting methods.
- Cost–effective strategy – In PPC, you are literally only paying for each click your ads receives. This gives your complete control over your budgets and how much you’re willing to spend.
PPC Management for Any Industry
Over the years, our team has had experience working with many clients in diverse industries. We’ve come to learn that PPC marketing can be beneficial to any business, regardless of the industry you operate in. Our pay-per-click services have helped a wide variety of companies and industries over our 12+ years of business, including:
Build Effective PPC Campaigns for Your Business with Our Ads Management Services
Pay-per-click is a great way to grow your business online by driving qualified leads to your website. However, the process can require a lot of work. In our guide, we’ve provided an outline for setting up effective strategies and campaigns for your paid marketing. To learn more about our paid management services or to work with our team, reach out to Sixth City Marketing today!