We’re Here to Help Businesses Through Pittsburgh SEO Services
If you are looking for a reliable team of experts to help your website get the boost it needs to draw more traffic and help you more online leads, you came to the right place.
Sixth City Marketing is a full-service digital marketing agency serving Pittsburgh that has 25+ years of collective experience providing search engine optimization, pay per click, website design, and more to businesses throughout the Midwest and beyond.
Let Our SEO in Pittsburgh Give You the Competitive Edge You Need
Our SEO Marketing Process
- Talk with you about your current struggles and end goals
- Examine your website’s content, structure, and keyword rankings
- Cultivate a strategy that we feel suits your needs, while factoring in your wants
- Implement our SEO strategy ideas throughout the course of your on-going campaign
- Keep a line of communication open to talk through qualified leads and more
- Send monthly reports breaking down leads, traffic, and keyword positions
- Work with you to match leads with closed sales to provide ROI data
Plus, anywhere needed, we can pivot and reevaluate our efforts to ensure success.
“We can’t say enough good things about Sixth City Marketing. What a great staff to work with. TOP NOTCH!!!” – New Castle School of Trades, New Castle, PA
We Do Search Engine Optimization the Right Way
What You Get When You Make Us to Your Chosen SEO Company in Pittsburgh
- A dedicated account manager to be your point of contact throughout your campaign who will help answer questions, send you monthly reports, arrange meeting, and more
- The expertise of an entire team of content writers, designers, and strategists who collaborate to give you top-tier, quality work that ensures your website’s presence grows properly
- Transparent communication at all times, as we will never be anything less than open and upfront with you whenever you have questions, concerns, or anything else
- A completely custom strategy made uniquely for your business, your goals, and your needs, with no cookie-cutter or one-size-fits-all approaches utilized
- Experts who stay on top of changes within the SEO industry, but who also have the insight needed to apply tried and true tactics to ensure your website is in a good position for years to come
- ROI metrics in our reports that allow us to see lead source data and give you a better understanding of how your investment in our services has paid off as you acquire more leads
- A team that is knowledgeable not just in search engine optimization, but also paid advertising, website design and development, email marketing and more that can help us come up with new ideas
- The opportunity to work with a team of marketers who truly love what they do and are dedicated to being creative, flexible, and adaptive to whatever obstacles are thrown their way
What You Can Expect from Our Pittsburgh SEO Services
How We Help You Rank Higher in Google
While our strategy team will be crafting the perfect mix of tactics to help your business thrive, we have a host of SEO skills that we have mastered to ensure our approach is strong:
- Keyword analysis – We will work with you to determine the terms that you wish to rank for that also have the most probability of bringing people to your site. We then incorporate those terms into our content strategy and monitor your search engine results position changes throughout the campaign.
- Competitor research – To get a better understanding of your website and where it stands in comparison to other businesses in your industry, locally or nationally, we analyze your competitors’ websites, backlinks, content, and more to see where we can fill in gaps to boost your presence.
- Local search optimization – If you are a local-serving business, you will require additional approaches to standard SEO practices. For example, local citation optimization, local link building, map spam submissions, and review collecting are just some of the things we emphasize with local SEO.
- Content writing – Did you know that search engines crawl the pages on your site and read the text within it to get a better grasp of your services, products, location, and more? This is why we put a heavy emphasis on content marketing as we have always seen great success with optimizing the content on websites.
- Blog creation – If you do not have one currently, we can create a blog structure on your site so we can write targeted posts that can increase traffics, backlinks, and leads. We also can write posts that we will pitch to media in your industry to expand our reach.
- Link building – In order to help websites gain authority and strength in the eyes of search engines, it is important to build quality backlinks to your website from other authoritative sites relevant to your industry type. And if you are a local business, gaining links from other businesses or organizations in your area can be a key strategy approach.
- Technical adjustments – Many do not realize that sometimes what is holding a website’s potential back is its internal structure. Things such as a slow page load time, bad coding practices, and omitted metadata can be hurting your current efforts, all factors we can assess and correct.
- Conversion rate optimization – Think about your current website – do you have simple forms for potential customers to fill out to request information or make purchases? Are those forms easy to find on your pages? We can revise your page structure for optimal conversion.
- Goal tracking – Our focus is, and will always be, on getting our clients results. And in order to do so, we rely on effective goal tracking with the help of Google Analytics and updates to your web forms to ensure that all data is correct.
How We Measure SEO Results
Like mentioned above, our tracking process heavily relies on goal tracking in Google Analytics, but we also use other platforms such as CallRail and LiveChat if you are interested in adding them to your website for increased tracking abilities and contact options. Outside of tracking leads, we also evaluate our progress through changes in:
- Form submissions
- Phone calls
- Keyword positions
- Overall traffic from Google/Bing
- Sales from organic leads
Additional Industries We Serve
Not only have we been able to help the businesses shown above, but we also are experienced with crafting strategies for companies in industries such as:
The Proof Is in the Pudding: Our SEO Success in Numbers
Need more convincing in order to invest in our Pittsburgh SEO experts? Take a look at some of the results we have had with our clients over the years from search engine optimization marketing:
- Monthly SEO traffic increased 632% (Shini USA)
- Conversions increased 295% (National Church Residences)
- Site conversion rate improved from 1.54% to 4.6% (Valco Valley Tool & Die)
- Overall traffic increased 402% (TYKMA Electrox)
“We re-vamped our website and quickly learned that we weren’t getting the SEO numbers that we were used to and in addition, Covid-19 hit. Sixth City came in and took control of our SEO and really improved our google presence and improved our leads by quite a bit. They are professional, well-versed in all things SEO, and very responsive. I am very thankful for Sixth City.” – Madison Osborn, FitWorks
FAQs for SEO Marketing
We often get asked a variety of questions when prospective clients are inquiring about our services and abilities, as well as about SEO in general. Hopefully these answers can help you in your research.
- How long does it take to see results?
SEO is a marathon, not a sprint. As we work through the strategy we have crafted uniquely for your business, some changes we implement to your website, local listings, and more can show movement more quickly than others. There is no type of SEO, done the right way, that will get you leads overnight, but if you give it some time to take full effect, the changes can last for years to come.
- What are some ways you acquire backlinks?
Tactics include using an established list of websites we know to be useful for easy links, identifying directories and related sites that pertain to your specific niche, finding local businesses that you have partnerships with, and more. We have a variety of key approaches to link building depending on your type of business.
- Can we add on other services?
We would be happy to work with you for more than just SEO, as we can provide social media marketing, email marketing, pay per click, web design, and more! And if you are not interested in anything more than SEO at this time, you can always ask your dedicated account manager about your options down the line.
- Do you just work with local businesses?
Nope! So no matter if you are a local franchise in your area, or are a B2B company that serves the whole country, we can help by making sure that our strategy reflects your own goals and capabilities!
Recent Articles You May Like
We pride ourselves on being on top of the most recent developments in the industry. With this in mind, we regularly write posts on our site that can help you learn more about SEO and pick up some new tips and tricks. Here are some recent articles you may enjoy:
Get A Custom Strategy from Our Pittsburgh SEO Agency
Curious to see what we have to offer compared to other SEO agencies in the Pittsburgh area? Use the form above on this page to request a free SEO strategy session for your local business. We look forward to talking with you!
239 Fourth Avenue #1915
Pittsburgh, PA 15222