Columbus Website Design Tailored to Your Company’s Needs
With more and more customers seeking out businesses online for a variety of products and services, it’s imperative for any company that wants to keep up with the competition to have a solid web presence.
Being effective online means addressing a lot of factors, but having a modern, efficient website design is a key component.
Our services for web design in Columbus, Ohio and the surrounding area have helped a variety of businesses to optimize their sites and boost traffic and leads.
As you’re considering various website designers in Columbus, Ohio to help revamp your business’s online presence, keep the following factors in mind that make Sixth City Marketing stand out.
Some Recent Web Design Work
About Our Columbus, Ohio Web Design and Development Services
With the help of our website design strategists, developers, and more, we can offer the following benefits that some other agencies may not be able to provide:
- Being Local – We have offices in both Cleveland and Columbus and can meet with you at your convenience in person to address designs and strategies
- Custom Design Work – We provide complete custom designs tailored to your business, your goals, and your target audience
- A Dedicated Account Management – You will be assigned an account manager that will be able to answer any and all questions you have throughout your project and present you all deliverable items.
“Sixth City Marketing provides National Church Residences with a full range of services including website design/administration/management, digital marketing, search engine optimization, analytics/metrics/reporting, and much more. Their excellent customer service, speedy turnaround times, and expert advice makes them a valued extension of our in-house team!” – National Church Residences
What We Do: Design for Conversion
Our Columbus web design services focus on optimizing for conversion rates, and we strive to create a site that’s designed to produce more leads and get you more business.
In addition to a look and feel that matches your company’s branding standards, we’ll also emphasize the following in our designs:
- User Friendliness – We create sites that are clear, direct, easily navigable, and visually appealing, all of which is supported by worthwhile written content. These features also make it easier for your staff to make updates when needed
- Goal Tracking – Through systems like Google Analytics and Unbounce, we’re able to generate detailed breakdowns on the results of our web development efforts in ongoing SEO campaigns, a significant advantage over traditional marketing tactics such as newspaper, magazine, radio, and television ads
- Responsiveness and Mobile Friendliness – When designing your site, we ensure that it features a responsive design and is mobile friendly since upwards of 60% of online searches are now being conducted on mobile devices
Website Design and Development Knowledge and Versatility
In addition to years of training and experience, our services for website design in Columbus, Ohio are continually keeping up with the latest industry updates and website trends. Both of these factors contribute to us being able to provide the most up-to-date designs for clients like you. Additionally, we can also offer the following as far as web development insights go:
- Versatility – We can build websites in a variety of content management systems, including Drupal and WordPress, putting our knowledge of these systems to work for your goals
- SEO-based Designs – Because we are a search engine optimization agency, all of our websites are crafted with advanced SEO knowledge and tactics in mind, helping your pages to be highly search engine friendly
- A Variety of Services – Along with everything we can do for companies needing help with web design in Columbus, Ohio, we can also supply services like SEO, PPC, social media management, and more
Columbus-Area Businesses We’ve Worked With
We’ve been fortunate enough to work with a variety of prominent companies in Columbus, as well as throughout the state of Ohio. Companies that have utilized our Columbus, Ohio web design services, for projects both big and small, include:
- M/I Homes
- TYKMA Electrox
- Stellar Technology
- National Church Residences
- Dillon Manufacturing
- Park National Bank
- Miles-McClellan Construction
- ActionCOACH Central Ohio
- And many more!
Other Industries We Serve
We’d be happy to help your business get the website you’ve always wanted no matter what industry you are in, but if it helps showcase our capabilities, here are a few industries we currently serve, or have served in the past:
Common Questions on Website Design Projects
When talking with current and potential web design clients, we are often asked various questions, and we’re happy to supply answers so customers can understand our processes better and expand their knowledge on website design and development.
Here are some FAQs to help as you are looking into our services:
Do You Offer Both Design and Development?
Yes! We not only will design your custom website, but we also have the ability to build it out as well.
Where Do You Host My Website?
For the majority of our web design clients, we recommend that they host their website on SiteGround unless they wish to stay with their current hosting company.
What Platform Do You Build Websites In?
We build all of our websites in WordPress given its highly-customizable capabilities and easy-to-learn platform.
What Are the Stages of the Website Design Project?
Some stages you can expect throughout your project include site architecture recommendations, wire framing, Photoshop mockups, staging/development site creation, content migration, and finally, launching, all while keeping correspondence with you top of mind.
What Happens After Our Website Is Completed?
After we have launched your website, we will work with you to ensure you are well educated on WordPress and how to update your new site whenever you need. We’d also love to keep our engagement going by working with you on SEO, PPC, or any of our other digital marketing services.
“We called on Sixth City as well as a number of other company’s to make a proposal for a new look, and a better run WordPress website for the Lake County Health District. They were low pressure, more problem solving, and step up where we needed, but also let us do things that we needed. In the end our new look is a very functional well branded site, and they were professional, knowledgeable, and precise with their help in our website build. We went through all of our own content, and up our game as well. So we are pretty pleased with the result.” Lake County Health District
Let’s Get Started on Your Dream Website Today
Ready to start working with a Columbus, Ohio website designer that can make your site more functional, boost your online traffic, and generate more worthwhile leads? Reach out to Sixth City Marketing today!