Increase Your Sales with IT and Technical Support SEO Services
We see it all the time – tech companies doing SEO tactics that are outdated or have negative impacts on their rankings. This includes everything from duplicate content to black hat link building to even syndicated blogs.
SEO for technology companies is always changing, and your business deserves a digital marketing agency that stays ahead of the curve.
Introducing Sixth City Marketing, a full-service SEO agency with experience helping IT and tech companies like yours.
Types of IT/Tech Companies We Help
- Managed services
- Cloud services
- Help desk
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Network security
- Business intelligence
- Data analytics
- Much more
“I’ve worked with Sixth City Marketing on several projects over the past several years and have always found them to be a terrific resource. Not only have they helped my clients realize an exceptional website, but their SEO programs have helped them to be placed high in the rankings of the search engines, both organically and paid. I’d very much recommend Sixth City Marketing when you are ready to take the next step in your web-based marketing program.” – Kim Kershner, Stellar Tech
10 Ways We Help IT and Tech Companies with SEO
You may be wondering what we can do to assist IT companies’ SEO efforts. Here are a few tactics we can employ while working with you throughout the span of your digital marketing campaign:
1. Refreshing Content – When was the last time you updated your website? What about services pages? Keeping content fresh and full of top-ranking keywords is one of our main tactics of SEO for technology companies.
2. Strong Backlinks – In order to beat your competition, you need a strong and healthy website in the eyes of Google and other search engines. One way to get that is through link building. Our strategists will utilize proven and creative ways to get high-quality links to your website.
3. Site Condensing – From 404s to PDFs, there is likely a range of content types on your site no longer in use that is weighing down your website’s health. Our thorough site analysis will highlight these issues and we can create a plan of action to resolve them.
4. Metadata Optimization – Did you know you can control what page title and description shows up for your pages on search engines? It’s possible with metadata. We can write and add metadata to all the pages on your site to give you a boost.
5. Design Changes – Getting people to find your website is one thing, but if they do not have easy ways to get in contact with you, you could lose out on potential sales. Our developers can help implement changes that are designed to convert.
6. Goal Tracking – It’s hard to see the success of any marketing campaign unless you have a way to track it. We can set up Google Analytics and goal tracking for form submissions and phone calls as metrics of our SEO success.
7. Blog Writing – Having a blog opens up the doors to expanding on the current content of your website, such as writing helpful articles to those searching for your services and more.
8. Interlinking – Did you know that Google values the effort you put into strategically linking to other internal pages? Not only does it help usability, but it also increases the strength of your site.
9. Website Improvements – There are various opportunities to help the health of your website in terms of improving SEO, from adding schema markup to increasing site speed, and more.
10. Local Improvements – If you happen to be a locally-focused business, your local web presence is of chief importance. Our off-page local SEO tactics such as Google My Business optimization and maintenance, citation creation, and more can help.
We also offer additional services alongside of our SEO services, such as conversion optimization, email marketing, pay per click, paid social media, social media marketing, CRM consulting, and website design.
What’s Your Website’s Current SEO Grade?
Answer the questions below to give your site a quick assessment on where it stands currently:
- Where does your website rank compared to your competitors?
- When was the last time you uploaded new content to your site?
- Does your homepage include your main keywords and services?
- Do you have content targeting your service area locations?
- How many mentions or links do you have on the web?
- How many seconds does it take for your website to load?
- What size are the images on your website?
- Do all of your web pages have unique titles and descriptions?
- Do your pages actively and successfully link to other pages on your site?
- Is your contact page easily accessible? Do you have forms on your pages?
These are just some of the things we look at during your strategy sessions to analyze your current presence and efforts online. Be sure to use the form above to claim your free SEO evaluation today.
Search Engine Optimization FAQs
As you research SEO services for your tech company, we understand that you may not be familiar with all the terms that get mentioned. To help educate you, here are some common questions we get:
- What is link building?
Link building is the process of getting your website linked from other high-authority websites across the internet. This can boost your status in the eyes of search engines as they see your site get links from reputable sources. We have a creative approach to link building that can enhance your backlink profile.
- What are citations?
Much like citations in a book report, citations are prominent mentions on the web from resources of value that are relevant to your industry and services. Places such as Google My Business, Facebook, Yelp, AngiesList, and other directories are just some high-level examples of citations we focus on.
- What types of SEO are there?
There are four main types of SEO known within the industry: on-page, off-page, technical, and local.
- What is the difference between normal SEO and local SEO?
There isn’t much of a difference between the two, besides the fact that the targeting is different, as normal SEO has the goal of ranking nationally. Local SEO is focused on getting your rank higher in your preferred location through an adjusted strategy approach.
- What is off-page SEO?
Conducting search engine optimization off-page encompasses everything we do to enhance your website off-site. So instead of on-page SEO such as content, keywords, and more, off-page SEO includes things like link building, citation management, directory profile creation, and other aspects.
How We Show Results
As a business ourselves, we understand that ROI in SEO services is going to be top of mind. To illustrate our efforts, we send monthly reports showing important data like:
- Traffic and new user increases
- Conversions (web leads/phone calls)
- Lead source data from conversions
- Keyword position changes
- Newly acquired links
- New social media followers
- Other data specific to your unique campaign
Who Is Sixth City Marketing?
We are a boutique digital marketing agency located in the Midwest, with offices in Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh, that excels in a variety of services all centered around helping businesses thrive.
Our in-house staff has 25+ years of collective experience with strategy, content writing, developing, designing, and more, meaning you are getting to work with a top-notch team of SEO professionals.
At the end of the day, our goal is, and will always be, to help you get results.
“I’ve worked with Sixth City on a few projects and can honestly say that the quality of the service and advice given has been 1st class. There’s a lot of charlatans out there, but these guys are the real deal. Strongly recommended.” – Greg Harding, Greg Harding Photography
Get Started Today with SEO for Your IT/Tech Company
Allow Our Experts to Get You the Leads You Want
Use the form above or feel free to head over to our contact page to reach out for additional information. We look forward to working with you.