We Can Help Expand Your Lawn Service Clientele
The impact a successful online marketing campaign can have on a business is tremendous. With the right marketing strategy in place, your company can significantly improve profitability, increase sales and conversions, and strengthen your overall online presence. At Sixth City Marketing, it is our duty to make this happen for you. We offer a variety of services to help with digital marketing for landscapers.
Let our team of digital marketing professionals emphasize your company’s services, benefits, and all that you have to offer through a tailored campaign.
“I briefly worked for Sixth City Marketing a few years ago and had an incredibly positive experience. Not only does John, the founder and owner, care about his clients, but he goes above and beyond to make sure his employees are well-trained, knowledgeable, and happy, as well. When the employees are glad to work for their boss, excellent customer service is a direct result, and this is especially evident at Sixth City Marketing.” – Carolyn Devor, Sherwin-Williams
How We Can Help Your Landscaping Business
If you are trying to expand your business presence online, we can help. At Sixth City, we apply a variety of focused digital marketing techniques to increase your online presence and boost your conversion rate. Our full-service digital agency constructs strategies that incorporate SEO for landscaping and other methods in order to get your business where you want it to be.
We will help you appraise the behavior of your intended audience, read and understand your digital performance metrics, and establish realistic campaign goals. If your business is looking to improve your current digital marketing efforts or simply looking to get started, let us help.
Our Key Digital Marketing Channels
Our full-service marketing agency is dedicated to helping your landscaping business reach new heights online. Our team has the ability to create unique strategies to meet your company’s goals, increase overall success, and measure improvements.
If you’re looking to reach your target market online, let us help you. To ensure success, we use essential digital marketing services to make your company not only meet but exceed its marketing goals:
- Search Engine Optimization – With SEO for landscaping, our typical process consists of keyword research, content writing, link building, site optimization, and monthly data analysis.
- Website Design and Development – The website projects we execute are designed to achieve your goals and reach your target audience, with the sites being easily updatable by your staff members.
- Design for Conversion – In order to help you gain more customers, we use conversion rate optimization tactics that involve user experience analysis across different devices, testing page speed, and making strategic design changes to help customers convert.
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing – Our team plans and carries out efficient paid advertising campaigns on Google and Bing to help you reach your ideal customer using specific keyword targeting, unique ads, and custom landing pages.
- Paid Social Media – On top of advertising to potential customers on search engines, we can also run ads on channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and more to help get your business in the eyes of people searching for your services.
- Social Media Marketing – We will help you create and develop a relationship with your target audience using various social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
We also offer consulting services that include content and technical analysis of your website that allow us to put together strategy recommendations for your team to implement.
Get Real Results with Customized Landscaping Marketing
At Sixth City, we have worked closely with a broad range of businesses in various industries including construction, manufacturing, franchises, and more. Through each experience, our team has provided the clients with real, measurable results from their marketing campaigns.
Every aspect of digital marketing can be measured based on data, which is why the effectiveness of your campaign is so important to us. We provide each of our clients with a brief report each month to summarize that month’s work, website traffic changes, PPC campaign performance, and social media influence.
Our monthly client reports incorporate:
- A synopsis of the work our team completed during the course of the month
- Spreadsheets detailing the leads you have acquired and their lead source
- A breakdown of the effectiveness of your social media platforms
- Google Analytics report metrics such as traffic, users, and more
- Increases in targeted keyword positions (in an SEO campaign)
- PPC performance data like cost per click, campaign summaries, and more
It is our mission to design the most effective online marketing strategies for landscaping businesses so that you can reach your target audience and goals, producing optimal results and improvements.
Frequent Questions About Digital Marketing for Landscaping
When we talk to prospective clients who are new to internet marketing, we often are asked a lot of questions to help educate them on our services. Here are a few that may help you during this process:
- What are SEO and PPC?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the practice of strategically improving your online presence with adjustments on-page, off-page, and to technical aspects of your website.
Pay per click (PPC) is a form of paid advertising through major platforms, such as Google or Facebook ads, that bills you for each click you get on your ads. PPC is a great way to focus in on your ideal customer based on their location, interests, and more.
- How do you target customers?
Depending on the digital marketing service you decide to invest in, there are various ways we can tailor our work to your ideal customer. From making sure your website content is centered around the locations you serve to running ads in cities you want to expand into, we have various methods for targeting.
- Will I be able to see ROI?
With the help of you and your sales team, it is our hope to present you with data that shows your return on your investment with us. We have a unique method of being able to track lead sources on your web forms that allows us to present detailed metrics on the success of your campaigns.
“We have been working with the Sixth City team for about 6 years now and they have really helped us build our online presence. We work monthly hand in hand to come up with new campaigns and strategies. They are always thinking of new ways to generate leads and they are there for anything we need. They are also in the process of building our new website and I am so excited about the launch. It looks great! I love working with Sixth City and look forward to it for many more years to come!” – Sarah Wentz, Valco Valley Tool/Die
Reach Out to Sixth City Marketing Today for Digital Marketing for Landscaping
Let our reputable agency help your business improve its online marketing efforts with our key internet marketing services. We encourage you to contact our team today to find out more. We look forward to working with you!