Gain More Patients
Google Ads marketing for dentists is a great way to target your ideal customer and reach different locations with your budget.
From specific ages to income and much more, paid online advertising has numerous ways to segment your audiences which leads to incredible potential for increasing your sales in 2020 and beyond.
What Is PPC?
PPC stands for pay per click and is a type of digital advertising that operates on select platforms to run online ads on various websites, apps, and more. Unlike other marketing tactics, you are charged for every click your ad receives, as you are given special targeting tools to run ads directly aimed at your ideal audience based on location, interests, what they’re searching for, and much more.
“John Sammon at Sixth City Marketing is the “go to guy” for SEO and PPC! John’s always been available when I have had healthcare marketing questions and he provides good insight on areas I may not have considered. I don’t ever fill out these, but John Sammon is just that good!” – Michael Buser, Teleradiology Consultants, LLC
What’s Included in Our PPC for Dentists Services?
- Ad writing and refreshing
Whether your ads just need revamping or you are starting fresh, our in-house team of writers can help
- Custom landing page creation
We can design and create unique landing pages that convert
- Keyword analysis and management
Our team curates a winning keyword list and manages queries that produce clicks
- Enhanced bid strategy and planning
Ensuring you get the most out of your monthly budget is one of our main goals
- Phone call lead source tracking
Using CallRail, we can see unique lead source data and monitor qualified phone calls
- Ongoing suggestions and improvements
By assessing data and adapting to industry updates, we can keep your campaigns excelling
Understanding the Benefits of Dental PPC
Choosing between marketing types can be difficult. Here are some of the main reasons we would suggest Facebook or Google Ads for dentists:
- Transparent Data – Google Ads and other paid mediums allow you to see all the important pin points of your campaign, including your monthly spend, impressions, clicks, and conversions. Through this, you will easily be able to see how your campaign is performing at all times.
- Ongoing Management – Unlike other dental PPC marketing agencies, we don’t outsource our work, and all of our paid strategists are in-house and consistently monitoring the campaign for success to ensure the account is at premium health.
- Set Time and Budget – If you are on a tight budget, timeline, or both, pay per click is a great marketing method to invest in since both of those parameters can be set to help guide our team on how best to approach your campaign.
- Communication – On top of you being able to see all the data, we will always be in touch with you to deliver monthly reports on the progress of your campaign, suggestions we have, the success of any promotion you’re offering, and anything else relevant.
- Experience – We are a top-rated PPC management agency in Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh, with a team that has over 25+ years of collective experience in the marketing industry helping various business types, including dental practices.
- Creative Customization – For all of our paid marketing clients, we take the time to create custom landing pages that are designed to convert, write landing page and ad copy, and perform A/B testing to ensure results.
- Competitive Research – We know that one of the main reasons you are likely investing in marketing is to outrank your competitors, and be the top choice for dentistry in your area. Our team will perform various analyses of your competitors so we know how to beat them on the web.
Why Your Practice Needs Paid Online Advertising
Dentists should consider investing in dental pay-per-click for the following reasons:
- 19% of people don’t go to the dentist because they cannot find one convenient to them (ADA)
- Pay per click is one of the top three generators of on-page conversions (Formstack)
- 97% of consumers use online searches for local services and businesses (BrightLocal)
- 41% of Google users click on the top three ads (WordStream)
- PPC can have a 200% ROI amounting to $2 for every $1 spent (WordLead)
Get to Know Our Dental Pay-Per-Click Agency
Sixth City Marketing is a boutique digital marketing agency that has worked with various companies ranging from manufacturers to higher education institutions to just about everything in-between.
Our in-house team of writers, designers, and strategists all work together to collaborate on ideas to produce the best results for our clients, while maintaining a great workplace culture.
In addition to providing essential dental pay-per-click marketing services, we also have the ability to help dentists with search engine optimization, social media, WordPress website design, email marketing, and more.
“John and the team at Sixth City Marketing has delivered on everything they promised. From the time we started working with them until now, our leads have tripled. We’ve worked with them in many areas including PPC, SEO, website design and social media marketing. I would HIGHLY recommend John and the team at Sixth City Marketing.” – Lisa Calovini, Shini USA
Common Questions About Paid Online Advertising and Marketing
How do you make the most out of my budget?
Through analyzing your competition, assessing keyword search volume, and determining what users are searching for when they click on your ads, we are able to help filter your campaigns to be selective and highly focused. This ensures you get the most bang for your buck.
Will I be able to know the campaigns are successful?
We will send you reports on a monthly basis that break down the key metrics you really care about. This includes metrics such as cost per click, impressions, and, most importantly, conversions. We also track all leads we acquire to better help you match them to who converts into a customer so you can see desirable ROI data from our work.
Should I invest in PPC over SEO?
This is entirely up to you. If you would like to invest in both pay-per-click services and search engine optimization for dentists, we would be happy to help. And if you would like to just start off with PPC, you can upgrade your services to include anything else we offer.
Invest in Custom Dental PPC Services Today!
Ready to see if we are a good fit to help manage your paid marketing campaign? Reach out to us today!