About Sixth City Marketing
Back in 2010, our CEO John Sammon started Sixth City Marketing with the intent to help businesses outshine and outrank their competitors, and ever since, he has built a reputable company that has been able to show proven results for a wide variety of clients in diverse industries.
Our In-House Marketing Services
We are able to offer your business an array of unique digital marketing services to help bring in more leads, including:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Content writing, keyword planning, and website optimization
- Link building, competitor research, local outreach, and more
- PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Management
- Ad copy writing, landing page design, ad management
- Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, and more
- Website Design
- Custom designing, development, and launching
- Includes mobile design, Analytics tracking, and more
- Social Media Marketing
- Social post writing, graphic design, and post scheduling
- CRM Consulting
- Contact management, web forms, and more to help your sales team
- Email Marketing
- Email writing, template design, and scheduling to a preferred list of contacts
- Campaign Reporting
- Monthly reports on key performance metrics such as traffic increases, keyword position, and lead totals
Industries We Serve
And many others!
What Makes Sixth City Marketing Different?
We take a lot of pride in our office culture, and since we are a close-knit group, we work better together to bring you the best results possible. Here are some of the things that set us apart from other SEO agencies in Cleveland and Columbus:
- Our team is trained in the industry, and provide opportunities to grow as professionals in a hands-on environment
- We have an easy-going, fun office environment promoted through things such as bagels and doughnuts, pajama days, and even light-hearted office pranks
- Our offices are centrally located in Columbus, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Chicago, and Pittsburgh making it easy for us to travel to wherever your business is located for meetings and more
- Work hard, play hard – we have always known how to balance doing hard work and play by doing great team events such as bowling tournaments, happy hours, Indians games, and much more
Work with Our SEO Team Today!
If you are looking to work with a great group of marketing experts to help you reach your business goals, contact us today.