Impress Future Clients with a Stunning New Website
Are you struggling to gain more clients online? Does your legal industry website lack depth, functionality, and more?
If you answered yes to either of those questions, you are the perfect candidate for our website design services for lawyers and attorneys.
Hi, We’re Sixth City Marketing
We’re here to help you with all your website design and development needs! As WordPress experts, we can build you a beautiful new site that not only looks great, but performs well too.
7 Perks of Web Design for Law Firms and Offices
Investing in a reputable website design agency can improve your site in various ways.
- More Conversions – Our main priority when we design and develop websites is to help you get more business. We do this by incorporating a design with a focus on conversions by prioritizing contact forms, phone numbers, and other calls to action.
- Device-Friendliness – Your potential clients could be searching for your services from anywhere, whether from their phone while in the car, their tablet from their couch, or their desktop computer in the office. To address this, we ensure your site displays properly on devices of all sizes.
- Better Speed – Studies have shown that users are more likely to be turned away from businesses if their website loads slowly or incompletely. With WordPress and other optimization features we include, we can help avoid that negative first impression.
- Clean Design – Instead of focusing on flashy and distracting features, we craft all our custom designs with a strong focus on a clean look that allows users to find the information they are searching for.
- Enhanced Usability – We not only want your website to be simple for your users to navigate, but also for your team to be able make updates to. With WordPress, anyone can be trained to easily make changes to your site for years to come.
- Optimized Structure – We provide a variety of behind-the-scenes services for your site that can help it to perform better, such as metadata, picture tags, redirects, and more.
- Secure Domain – When we launch your new website, we always make sure that an SSL certificate is included to make your domain HTTPS and prove it’s secure not only to users, but also search engines.
“John and Sixth City Marketing have done a great job creating our website and marketing Blind Perch! Great company, great employees!” – Dean Brainard, Blind Perch
Boost Your Online Presence Further with Digital Marketing
While having a nice, new website can certainly help your business thrive, there are various other digital marketing services that are beneficial, such as:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Optimizing the content of your website, acquiring more backlinks, and engaging in various additonal tactics can help you gain a better position on search engines and Google Maps when users search for your services in your local area.
- PPC (Pay Per Click)
Target your ideal customer down to their search queries, location, age, income, and more with the help of paid advertising on search engines and social media sites.
Who Is Sixth City Marketing?
As you do your research on different agencies that offer website design for attorneys and lawyers like yourself, you may start to wonder what makes these companies unique. Here are a few things about us that we believe make us stand out:
We Are Experienced Pros
Our team has over 25 years of collective experience providing website design and development, search engine optimization, paid marketing, and much more.
We’ve Designed a Variety of Sites
From our years in business, we have had the pleasure of building websites for a wide range of industries which has allowed us to broaden our knowledge in our field.
We Have an In-House Team
You can trust that you are receiving high-quality services as our entire design team is in-house, which allows us to provide you with great work and communication.
“Sixth City Marketing revamped our website with usable tools to track our sales and identify where our sales were originating from! What a huge piece of information – to know what advertising is actually generating sales! Sixth City Marketing gave us PRICELESS consultation as to where to best spend our money! I cannot say enough how thankful we are as a small business for Sixth City’s input and work on our marketing plan!” – Scott Kinley, Kinley Studios
Let’s Start a Conversation
If you would like to talk to our team about customized web design for law firms, start by using the form on this page. We look forward to speaking with you.