Let Us Be Your Go-To B2B Lead Generation Agency
Are you marketing your business but seeing no results? Do you lack the time and resources to dedicate to working on your website? Is your data too hard to sort through so you are not sure which channels are producing results?
Hi, we are Sixth City Marketing, and if you answered yes to any of the above questions, you’ve come to the right place. We can get your B2B company back on track with the help of our expert SEO team.
Why Choose Us?
- We’re focused on one thing: results
- Our reliable SEO team is all in-house
- We provide lead source reporting
- Our experts have 25+ collective years of experience
“The Sixth City Team is truly knowledgeable about how SEO works and love what they do. They are natural teachers, excited to share what they know. The recommendations and information we got from them were super helpful in improving our site’s rankings and a few other things.” – Miranda Berner, Berner Air Curtains
What’s Included in B2B SEO Services?
- Tailored Keyword Research
Through our dedicated research into the terms most relevant to your business and offerings, we can determine which keywords will bring the most organic traffic to your site and analyze how to create our strategy.
- In-Depth Competitor Analysis
Taking a deep look into your competitors’ keyword positions, their content, backlinks, and more will allow us to better understand what improvements can be made on your site to level up.
- Customized Content Writing
One of the biggest areas we focus on while doing B2B SEO is content, as this is often an area many businesses have neglected over the years for numerous reasons. Our in-house writing staff can give your content the punching up it needs.
- Strategic Link Building
We can build high-authority backlinks to your website, helping search engines better understand your website and trust it. From directories, to industry publications, and much more, there are a variety of creative opportunities available.
- Social Media Management
We include social media into our SEO strategies as many social media sites can act as alternative search engines for specific industries. We can write, schedule, and manage your online profiles.
- Technical Site Adjustments
Sometimes, what is holding back a company from ranking well is the backend of their website. With forgotten 301 redirects, slow page speed, missing metadata, and more, there are numerous technical aspects we explore.
- User Experience Enhancements
Once users find your website through search engines, it is also important to ensure that the page they land on offers a good user experience, so you do not miss a potential sale. We can apply our design for conversion tactics to your pages to enhance overall page experience and conversions.
- Ongoing Data Monitoring
Throughout the duration of your campaign, we will monitor your data in Google Analytics and keep a close eye on the goals in your account for accurate data monitoring. We will also send you a monthly report detailing important data.
What Customized B2B SEO Can Do for Your Business
Some of the services we recommend for B2B companies include:
This refers to attracting customers to your specific business location. One way to attract customers is by focusing on your Google Business Profile. Customers are able to easily see information in terms of hours, phone numbers, contact names, and more! This gives you opportunities to boost your profile in local searches.
This refers to making improvements to anything you can internally control on your site. We will review, edit, and monitor web pages, keywords, copy, internal linking, blog, and service pages. We want to produce optimized web pages that best fit the branding of the business and attract the correct target audience. These factors all put a B2B business in the best position to rank higher above competitors.
This refers to making improvements to any external work done outside of your site. These are changes that are made to increase your site’s rankings from search engines. A few tactics include link-building opportunities, optimizing local profiles, and managing local citations.
This refers to optimizing your site to help your business meet the technical requirements of search engines to improve organic ranking. This helps search engines find, crawl, and index pages.
Why SEO Services for B2B Companies Are Important
To better increase your business’s website appearance on Google, implementing SEO is crucial. The benefits of SEO include:
- Increased keyword results – When potential customers do a search for your services, SEO can ensure your website shows up prominently on search engines for the key terms you want to rank for to help you get more customers.
- Increased high-quality website traffic – Users visiting your site increases the number of potential leads for your business. This helps the chances of leads turning into customers interested in what you have to offer.
- Trustworthiness – Tactics such as link building can not only build equity but trust and credibility for your site not only in the eyes of search engine algorithms, but also potentially users who find you on other sites.
- User-friendly website – We can make strategic adjustments to ensure visitors have a good experience on your site in terms of usability. This allows for a quick page load time, easy navigation, and accessibility to people on all devices.
Throughout the years your business’s online presence has gotten more important than ever before. Much of our daily lives are consumed with using search engines to find results. We search for different people, places, activities, and all types of things daily on the internet. So why not ensure your website can be found by investing in SEO?
You can read more on our successes with all three of these businesses on our case studies page.
B2B Industries We Can Help
10 Key Steps of Our SEO Services for B2B Industries
We want to provide our clients with as much information as possible when working together. Before starting any campaign, we have a set of steps our team reviews when creating strategies to get the campaigns started. The steps of your campaign will likely include:
- Research for keywords and competitor analysis
- Reviewing your local or national presence
- Custom strategy creation based on your targeting and goals
- Optimized content writing for your site, social channels, and emails
- User experience improvements for desktop, mobile, and tablet
- Strategic link acquirement through a variety of approaches
- Technical improvements to metadata, site structure, speed, and images
- Tracking keyword changes as tasks are implemented
- Ongoing data analysis through Google Analytics tracking
- Monthly reporting of all leads acquired through organic search
Other Services We Offer for B2Bs
If you’re interested in more than search engine optimization, we have got you covered! We also work with a variety of other digital marketing services. We can also provide your business with:
- Pay Per Click – Through paid online marketing, we can get your business to be seen by the right audience. We conduct this by running ads targeting your ideal audience through search engines like Google or Bing. This will get create exposure for your company and overall help with increasing leads.
- Website Design and Development – Our team can help redesign a custom website for your business using WordPress or Shopify. We incorporate strong calls to action to help convert users and increase leads.
- Email Marketing – By keeping your customers up to date on all products and features will increase engagement. We can write, design, and send out emails to existing and potential customers to boost marketing efforts for your business.
- Social Media – We can write, edit, and post updates for your preferred social media outlets. We help increase your social followings and online presence through social media outlets such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube.
- Consulting and Auditing – Along with offering digital marketing services, our team can also discuss any issues taking place and make strategic suggestions on ways to make improvements.
- CRM Marketing– CRM marketing, also known as customer relationship management, is a process of administrating interactions with customers through platforms like HubSpot. We can help implement features such as web forms, live chatbots, and more on your website.
Frequently Asked Questions About B2B SEO
What Is SEO?
SEO stands for search engine optimization, which is the process of adjusting your online presence in order to help increase your website performance on search engines, such as Google or Bing, by increasing the quality of your site’s content, backlinks, technical aspects, and more.
How does SEO get me more projects?
Our SEO work can help bring more prospective clients to your website and entice them to fill out a form, call you, or contact you through a chatbot. We help leads get into your pipeline for you and your team to convert into sales.
How are results shown for businesses?
Our team provides monthly reports for your business to review the data and improvements of your business’ performance. Our reports include a monthly overview of the work completed during that specific month, leads acquired and from which source they were found (direct, organic, paid, or referral). We also include information about the overall traffic change to your site and changes in keyword positioning that have produced the best results.
Do any marketing services clash?
Using more than one digital marketing service such as SEO, PPC, and email marketing can actually be very beneficial for your business. This can help target a certain audience, and location, and increases the possibility to be found through different search engines by new users.
“We have been working with the Sixth City team for about 6 years now and they have really helped us build our online presence. We work monthly hand in hand to come up with new campaigns and strategies. They are always thinking of new ways to generate leads and they are there for anything we need. They are also in the process of building our new website and I am so excited about the launch. It looks great! I love working with Sixth City and look forward to it for many more years to come!” – Sarah Wentz, Valco Valley Tool/Die
Talk to Our B2B SEO Agency Today
Are you ready to see how our SEO for B2B companies can help you get the results you desire? Utilize the form on this page or our chat feature below to get started. We look forward to speaking with you!