Looking to get your website in front of your ideal audience? Have a specific audience, industry, or location you want to acquire more business from?
Allow pay-per-click advertising to help. Our in-house staff is experienced in managing PPC for manufacturing companies. Read on to discover all we can provide!
How We Measure PPC Success for Manufacturers
Some ways we track results for pay-per-campaigns includes:
- Leads acquired from your ads (form submission, phone calls, etc.)
- Sales closed from PPC leads
- Lowered CPC (cost per click) and CPA (cost per acquisition)
“John and the team at Sixth City Marketing has delivered on everything they promised. From the time we started working with them until now, our leads have tripled. We’ve worked with them in many areas including PPC, SEO, website design and social media marketing. I would HIGHLY recommend John and the team at Sixth City Marketing.” – Lisa Calovini, Shini USA
What You Get with Our Manufacturing PPC Services
When you decide to partner with our expert team for paid marketing for your manufacturing company, you will receive the following benefits from our services:
- Dedicated Keyword Research
We will work closely with you to determine what terms you wish to target for your ads, as well as providing our expertise from the research we do in determining which keywords can provide the most visibility and success.
- Hand-Crafted Advertisements
When you team up with our expert pay-per-click agency, you will gain access to our talented team of writers and strategists who will work on crafting eye-catching ads for your campaigns.
- Custom Landing Page Design
Alongside ad copy, our design and development team will take the time to create landing pages that have high conversion rates and match your company’s branding standards.
- Competitor Analysis
On top of putting together a keyword list for your campaigns, we also will perform competitor analysis to gain insights on additional terms you could be targeting, the amount of spend your competition is using, and other helpful data.
- In-House Paid Search Management
Unlike other companies that do pay-per-click marketing for manufacturing, our paid search team is all in-house! We don’t outsource to other firms, meaning you will get to know our dedicated PPC team and can rely on their support.
- Lead Tracking
We will help you see your key data by providing tracking that will let you differentiate between the leads we gain from your campaign versus leads from organic, direct, social media, and referral. We can also offer enhanced call tracking with CallRail
- Monthly Reporting
Just like you, we know that seeing results is of the utmost importance, so we are dedicated to making sure all the essential data you want to know will be given to you on a monthly basis.
Paid Channels We Manage
Our staff can help manufacturing businesses looking to use:
- Google Ads
- Bing Ads
If you are new to learning about PPC, feel free to check out our blog post on determining which channel is best for your specific desires.
What Makes Sixth City Different – We Show Results
At Sixth City Marketing, we know your businesses goals are to increase online leads or inquiries from your website. In order to achieve this, we formulate a custom online strategy for your manufacturing PPC campaign that is shaped by your target audience, your targeted location, and your goals.
Over the years, the digital marketing industry has continuously been evolving and essentially is a place for businesses to brand themselves and grow online. As we are an experienced manufacturing marketing agency, we live and die by one thing, everything is measurable.
Since we first started our business in 2010, many of the manufacturing clients we have now, have been working with us since the very beginning. We have been able to produce their business with results.
These results through our services can be seen through increases in:
- Online form submissions and phone calls to a site
- Sales attributed to SEO or PPC (via HubSpot)
- Overall traffic year over year (via Google Analytics)
- Search engine traffic year over year (via Google Analytics)
Our Success with Pay-Per-Click Services
Over the years, our team has worked with many businesses that have resulted in great success helping with PPC, SEO and web design/development.
For instance, we helped Shini USA increase their monthly online leads by 129%. We completed this by repairing their existing campaign with the goal of reducing the cost per lead while still increase leads overall.
We also helped the National Church Residences – Water’s Edge of Lake Wales by incorporating running paid advertisements on both Google and Facebook. As a result, there was an overall traffic increase of 138%.
Be sure to head on over to our case studies page if you are interested in seeing how we’ve assisted more of our clients in the past.
3 Things to Ask Yourself When Investing in Manufacturing Pay-Per-Click Services
- Do I have a set budget in mind?
Before diving into paid marketing, be sure that you know how much money you can allocate to spending monthly on your campaigns. We are able to set a max budget at the campaign level which allows our team to adjust bids strategically.
- Do I know who I want to target?
One of the best things about paid online advertising is the ability to have parameters set so your online ads only display to users who are in a set location, age range, income level, and who are searching for terms relevant to your offerings.
- Am I using other Google products?
It’s critical that you are using Google Analytics on your website to ensure that when we begin our paid marketing efforts, we are able to see important metrics that can show us what’s working and what needs improvement.
Other Common Questions on PPC
We understand that you still may have questions about pay per click while you are researching agencies to partner with. Hopefully, these answers can help:
- How do you make sure money isn’t wasted on irrelevant searches?
Thanks to enhanced targeting on various platforms, the ability to negative out specific terms or queries on Google Ads, and our vigorous monitoring, there are various ways we ensure your money will be well spent.
- Do we have to run ads on social media sites?
Nope! That decision is completely up to you, but we will also share our input on whether we believe the channels you are curious about will be good investment options and can bring results. For example, we’ve ran campaigns on social for specific events, such as trade shows and more.
- Do you have examples of your success with manufacturing PPC?
Yes! If you head on over to our case studies page, you will see a few great examples of some of our other manufacturing clients and data we have collected over the years on their paid campaigns.
- Do SEO and PPC work well together?
Throughout the years a lot of our manufacturing clients have had success through a combination of paid marketing and SEO, especially since search engine optimization can take a while to see results compared to PPC.
- Are there specific types of manufacturing companies that can benefit from PPC?
Just about any manufacturing niche could see results in investing in paid advertising, including:
- General industrial
- Paper goods
- Various others
Get to Know Our Manufacturing PPC Agency
Sixth City Marketing is a digital marketing agency that is built around three main aspects: not cutting corners, having transparent relationships with our clients, and showing results.
Our team of marketing experts has a collective 25+ years of experience helping clients reach their goals. Plus, we have offices in Cleveland, Columbus, Indianapolis, and Pittsburgh that allow us to help both local and national clients.
Additionally not only do We specialize not only in paid marketing, but also these other services:
Additional Manufacturing Digital Marketing Services
As mentioned above we offer more services than just pay-per-click for manufacturers. A typical marketing campaign will use key online marketing channels such as:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): We work to improve the quality of traffic to your site by driving in traffic from different search engines. We execute various strategies such as content writing, link building, competitor research, keyword analysis, blog writing, and more.
- Website Design and Development: Redesigning a new site can be the best way to serve your marketing goals and target audience. We also include design for conversion and SEO tactics in your website redesign to help generate more responses from potential clients.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): Our CRO process has the goal of increasing the percentage of users on your site that turn into customers. This is done by making strategic changes such as moving forms and adding more calls to action on you site.
- Email Marketing: Utilizing email marketing can be an important way to promote your business to potential and current customers. Our team can help you design new email templates, craft email copy, and schedule and monitor emails.
- CRM Management: Our team is experienced in managing all the relationships your company has with customers through systems like HubSpot, Salesforce, and others to help keep track of sales and ROI.
- Auditing/consulting: Our team can provide audits and will provide you with consulting on ways your business can make marketing improvements moving forward.
- Social Media Marketing: Whether your manufacturing company uses Facebook, LinkedIn, or others to post business updates, we’re able to help write and edit content to build your online presence throughout the varied social media outlets.
When you work with us for manufacturing pay-per-click services along with the additional digital marketing services offered, we can ensure the tactics we implement on your customized campaign is giving you the best results.
“Sixth City has done an excellent job in keeping our digital strategy ahead of the curve. Through a consistent evolution of our channel-driven content and measurement, we have been able to optimize (and even reduce) our spend over time while continually increasing quality lead generation. The team is extremely knowledgeable, personable, and responsive, and a pleasure to work with.” – Scott Eagle, LORD Corporation
Reach Out About Pay-Per-Click Marketing for Manufacturing Today!
Want to learn more details on why you should choose pay per click, or want to get to know our company better? Feel free to reach out – we look forward to talking to you!