When you invest in automotive digital marketing services such as search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click (PPC), and website design, you are opening the door to more website visitors becoming real customers.
At Sixth City Marketing, we are digital marketing experts who would love to aid your business through our automotive marketing expertise in 2021 and beyond.
Who Our Automotive Marketing Services Can Help
We’d be happy to get more leads and sales for your business through our innovative internet marketing efforts. Our services are ideal for:
- Car dealerships – It doesn’t matter if you sell used or new cars; we can bring in more customers to your select dealership locations.
- Online dealerships – Many businesses have moved their car sales completely online, which makes internet marketing particularly vital for companies in this field to keep up.
- Auto repair shops – Our services are ideal for auto body shops, window repair shops, and everything in-between looking to gain a better presence on the web.
- Automotive manufacturers – Our agency has vast experience assisting manufacturers of all kinds through our digital marketing efforts, allowing us to help your special niche succeed.
- And many more – No matter where your business falls within the auto industry, we would be happy to give your automotive marketing efforts a boost.
“I recently consulted with Sixth City Marketing to learn more about internet marketing – especially search engine optimization, social media marketing and pay per click marketing. I found their experience and knowledge in these areas can turn my ideas into revenue and explained the execution in ways I clearly understood.” – Eric Gulledge, Sherwin-Williams
How We Produce Results Through Automotive Digital Marketing Services
There are numerous aspects of automotive digital marketing that can help get your business where it needs to be to start seeing results. Here are some of our services that we can offer to auto businesses:
Website Content Optimization
Many forget that the content on your website is not just for the benefit of the user, but also for search engines. Lack of SEO could be one of the main reasons you might not be seeing results and are ranking below your competitors. Our strategists will determine what opportunities are available for fresh content, relevant keywords, new metadata, and more, all designed to convert.
A major part of having your website gain more authority in the eyes of search engines is having a strong backlink profile. Our team is highly skilled in creating unique link building strategies that can give your website some much needed support.
If you run a dealership, local repair shop, or something similar, being found in your specific region is the key to getting more customers. Because of this, your business requires local SEO tactics that are crafted for your unique business type. This approach includes various strategies that are made to help you beat out your local competition.
Paid Online Advertising
Pay-per-click marketing is a great way to reach a specific area or type of customer when you are on a tight timeline, on a budget, or both! Our PPC management team will do the tedious work for you like writing ads, creating landing pages, continuously monitoring your account, and making strategic adjustments to get results.
Paid Social Media
Utilizing your social media channels to gain exposure and generate leads is a great way to leverage your current strategy. And with various ways to target your current sales funnel, remarket to past website visitors, or target people similar to your customer base, there are endless methods to running ads on Facebook, Instagram, and others.
For both SEO and PPC, we take a deep look into your main competitors in SERPs and top ad positions to gain a better understanding of how we can craft a strategy that will get you the results you desire. From keyword usage to content analysis to website structure and more, our findings help us get a leg up for your digital marketing.
Design for Conversion
Something that could be holding your business back from getting more leads is a bad website design. As web design experts, we can upgrade your site to be cleaner and more functional, and one that not only still reflects your brand but also converts.
Social Media Management
Depending on your business type, brand management across social media platforms can be important. Social media is also a great way to spread the word on any promotions you have and gives you a chance to interact with customers. We can write posts and manage your platforms on your behalf.
Strategic Graphic Design
Alongside calls to action to encourage visitors of your site to contact your team, we can also create graphics to highlight your ongoing sales specials, promotions, and more to post on social media and your homepage, and to use in advertising.
Looking to better reach prospective customers, or want to keep in touch with your current clients? We can help craft monthly email newsletters that address your specials, new products, or anything else you need.
Digital Analytics and Reporting
The most important part of what we do is to show you that our efforts are working. To prove that, we will send you a monthly report breaking down key data from your campaign and other metrics that highlight the success of our work.
What Makes Our Automotive Marketing Agency Different?
Wondering what makes Sixth City stand out? Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- We’re authentic – Our entire team is in-house! We don’t outsource any of our work, which means everything you get is produced by experts who know your company and its needs.
- We’re transparent – Like we were taught as kids, honesty is the best policy, and we believe in that. We will always be truthful and forthright when reporting data and relaying ways to help your campaign.
- We’re adaptable – Just like your industry, digital marketing is always changing, and we do our due diligence to stay on top of major industry updates to ensure your marketing doesn’t skip a beat.
- We’re knowledgeable – Our team has 25+ years of collective experience, meaning you are getting the help of real marketing experts who have worked with a wide range of business types.
- We’re close-knit – Our culture is important, and we thrive off being a close-knit team. And since we are a smaller agency, we work close together to produce quality work for your business.
- We’re proven – If you aren’t sold that we can show results for your company, head on over to our case studies to see for yourself that what we do works across all industries.
5 Ways Digital Marketing Helps Businesses in the Auto Industry
Improves Online Presence
More than ever, having a good online presence can make or break your business. A variety of marketing tactics such as content optimization, technical web improvements, and more can all enhance your current rankings to help customers find your business.
Boosts Brand Reputation
Some of our strategies are based around helping your business gain more reviews online, through messaging in your website, email newsletters, social media posts, and more. Getting more testimonials for potential customers to read creates great leverage and encourages clicks and leads.
Expands Your Current Market
While you likely have depended on various traditional marketing methods over the years, search engines and social media sites can help you reach more potential customers your other tactics could not.
The Targeting Is Specific
If you decide to invest in PPC, one of the best benefits of it is the ability to narrow down who your ads are shown to based on aspects such as age, location, income, interests, and more. All of these factors help you get more qualified leads and make the most of your budget.
It Has Lasting Results
For approaches such as SEO, the results of the work done during campaigns can last for years to come, making it a timeless investment for your business.
Start with Our Digital Marketing Quiz
Are you covering all your bases when it comes to making sure your website, profiles, and more are all in their best position? Answer the following questions:
- Is your website HTTPS?
- Do you use Google Analytics and Google Search Console?
- Are there unique page titles and descriptions on every page?
- Do your key pages have more than 500 words on them?
- Are you linking to relevant pages in your page copy?
- Do you have a blog you are updating consistently?
- Have you conducted competitor research recently?
- Does your content include proper keyword optimization?
- Have you claimed and populated your Google Business Profile?
- Is there an easy way to contact your business on every page?
- Do all of your social profiles link to your site?
- If applicable, do you have custom landing pages for your online ads?
- Are you sending out emails to your sales funnel?
- Is your website’s look and feel up to date?
- Is your website mobile-friendly?
If you answered no to the majority of these questions, then your business could be a great candidate to invest in digital marketing services customized just for you.
“John was someone who came highly recommended to me for digital marketing and SEO. To my surprise he was easily accessible for a telephone appointment. Although I expected his knowledge of a SEO to be far beyond mine (it is) he was also able to speak to me at a level I could understand. He seemed interested in making clear how he could help me and not overpromising. He seems to be a much more straightforward marketing asset that I am used to dealing with. Thank you John!” – Brandon Shroy, Attorney at Law
Get in Touch with Our Team Today
If you are interested in getting more details on our various marketing services, feel free to use the form above to reach out or visit our contact page.