We Can Provide Solutions to Senior Care Providers All Over the Nation
When was the last time you had your site redesigned? Believe it or not, having an outdated site that lacks updated functionality can be the reason your senior community isn’t getting more inquiries.
This is where we step in.
At Sixth City Marketing, we elevate businesses by improving their online presence, including the look of their websites. Let our team of website design and development experts build you a brand-new site that will help you get more residents for years to come.
“Sixth City Marketing provides National Church Residences with a full range of services including website design/administration/management, digital marketing, search engine optimization, analytics/metrics/reporting, and much more. Their excellent customer service, speedy turnaround times, and expert advice makes them a valued extension of our in-house team!” – National Church Residences
The Services We Offer
At Sixth City Marketing, our team of marketing experts offers a variety of services to help your website’s online presence.
The services we provide include:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – The main goal of SEO is to reach your goals, target the correct audience, and target the location. We conduct SEO through a variety of services, with some including strategic content creation, external link building, SWOT analysis of competitors, and more.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) – We are adept at managing paid advertising campaigns through Google and Bing ads. Our goal is to ensure your ads land in front of the target audience. We do this through ongoing campaign maintenance, search engine ad campaigns, competitor analysis reports, and custom landing page designs.
- Paid Social Media Marketing – Through paid social media marketing you can benefit from many impressions, expansive targeting, low cost per click, and unique ad types. The paid social media channels we can assist with include Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest.
- Website Design and Development – We work to create unique and custom designs that best fit your target audience and overall goals. We are happy to work step by step with you to reach a design you’ll love and will help benefit your overall brand goals.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) – The strategies we use to approach CRO on your site include design for conversion, user experience optimization, and search engine optimization. We enact these through different tactics such as adding more calls to action, redesigning key page templates, optimizing page copy and headers, and improving overall user experience.
- Social Media Marketing – A strong presence on different social media platforms is highly recommended! Our team will develop a robust social media strategy and determine the ideal social media networks that best suit your businesses growth. We will help increase brand awareness and provide analytics that show the new leads to your site, along with handling all the social media management duties. This helps you grow and create a relationship with your target audience through varied channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube).
- Consulting and Auditing – We’re able to increase your marketing efforts by working with you on a consulting agreement. Through this service, some factors we consider include error analysis, sitemap analysis, indexing, keyword analysis, web performance optimization, analyzing web images and content, and discovering duplicate content. We will work to examine the structure of your site and supply suggestions or opportunities for your brand to grow.
- HubSpot Marketing – As a certified HubSpot partner agency, we focus on results. HubSpot helps keep your sales on track. The services HubSpot offers include lead tracking, website creation and management, social media scheduling, email marketing, workflows, and reports.
Advantages of Our Customized Services
How Web Design for Assisted Living, Retirement, and Memory Care Communities Helps Your Facility
You can trust that we do website design for senior living the right way by:
- Focusing on Increasing Leads – The main goal of services is to help you get more inquiries that lead to more residents at your community.
- Enhancing Online Presence – We incorporate search engine optimization tactics that can help your website rank better among your competition.
- Creating Total Device Friendliness – All of the websites we develop are compatible across every device type and on all browsers.
- Improving Overall Site Speed – New websites have the luxury of being built on the latest technology, giving them features that can improve site load time.
- Using a Top-Rated CMS – We build our websites in WordPress, which is a popular and versatile content management system (CMS) that you can trust.
Advantages of WordPress
- Customize your interface
- Easily add and edit pages
- Schedule blog content
- Manage your site menu
- Upload photos and media
- Add additional features
Case Study: National Church Residences
For several years, we worked closely with National Church Residences, a nonprofit with 340 retirement, assisting living, and memory care facilities within the United States and Puerto Rico. One of their locations we assisted was Water’s Edge of Lake Wales, located near Tampa, FL.
Along with providing them with SEO and PPC services, we also performed technical design enhancements to their location pages by integrating our design for conversion techniques.
From all the work we did, we were able to get their facility to 100% capacity which pushed their team to create a wait list for future residents. Some key metrics of their campaigns included:
- Conversions increased by 295%
- Overall traffic increased by 138%
- Traffic from SEO increased by 96%
“Sixth City Marketing has provided consulting, SEO, and many other services to National Church Residences. The team has excellent advice and is very easy to work with.” – Karen Twinem, National Church Residences
Learn More About Our Senior Living Website Design Agency
Headquartered in Cleveland with National Service
As a digital marketing company, we are prepared to provide our clients with top-rated services no matter their niche or location. So whether you are a chain of assisted living centers in Buffalo, or provide memory care services on the west coast, we can help.
Our staff has 25+ years of collective experience in marketing, and in the 10+ years that our firm has been open, we have been able to help dozens of our clients meet their goals through website design services.
Let’s Talk About Your New Website Today
Start a discussion with our team to learn more on how we can help your community revamp your online presence through our web design for senior living providers. Get in touch today by using the form on this page or the chat feature below.