Is your law firm wanting to beat out the competition on search engines, or rank higher on Google Maps?
Let our team of law firm SEO experts take your digital marketing to the next level with SEO for attorneys and lawyers.
Advantages of Our Law Firm SEO Marketing:
Better Results on Google
From claiming and optimizing your Google My Business and Bing Local profiles to making tweaks to your website to cater to search engines, we can help give your site a boost.
We understand that every law firm is different. From your practice’s focus to your location, there are a lot of variables that come into play when developing a strategy for your services. This is why we start all of our campaigns from scratch – no cookie-cutter approaches here.
You Can Get Back to Work
The best part about working with a lawyer SEO agency like us is that you will have more time on your hands to dedicate to growing your business and to helping customers with their legal matters. You can trust that our team has SEO covered.
Your Website Will Grow Stronger
From the backlinks we build to the content we write to every small change we make in between, everything we do in our search engine optimization efforts is not only done with the goal of getting you more business, but to put your website in a better condition for years to come.
SEO Services We Provide for Lawyers and Attorneys
- Competitor Research – You likely are competing against a number of lawyers in your area. We do a deep dive into how they are ranking and what separates their websites from yours to see what opportunities are available.
- Optimized Writing – Our in-house team of writers have backgrounds in marketing, journalism, advertising, English, and similar majors that give them the expertise they need to strategically write for search engines and your customer base.
- Local Focus – With 46% of all Google searches being local, we can help your firm or practice rank better locally through various strategies such as link building, citation management, spam cleanup, and more.
- Technical Adjustments – What many marketers don’t know is that there are aspects on the back end of your website that can hurt your SEO efforts. Our developers are able to point out flaws and make changes to its structure to help improve your site’s health.
- Data Monitoring and Collection – For all of our services, we give our clients monthly report summaries that will break down changes in keyword positions, traffic, conversions and more.
Get to Know Our Lawyer and Attorney SEO Agency Today
Located in Cleveland and Columbus, our SEO company has 25+ years of collective experience working with a wide variety of businesses in diverse fields, law firms included.
So if you would like to learn more about how we provide SEO services to law firms, don’t hesitate to reach out for a free website evaluation using the form above, or by heading over to our contact page. We look forward to meeting you!