Companies and individuals who are in need of construction services for their projects can choose from a wide variety of vendors, making exposure key to landing contracts.
By implementing essential construction marketing through channels like SEO, PPC, and more, you can attract the customers you need to boost your business and increase your revenue.
Sixth City Marketing has extensive experience working with clients in diverse industries including construction and is adept at analyzing the unique aspects of a business and providing tailored solutions. Let’s take a moment to look at all we can provide.
Why You Need Digital Marketing
- As we review your business and your marketing opportunities, we’ll take into account the products and services you offer, core keywords to focus on, website design improvement possibilities, your competitors’ rankings, and more.
- Our team of SEO experts are skilled at learning the essential facets of your business and producing strategies and copy that adheres to your industry, captures your brand’s voice and goals, and, most importantly, leads to sales.
- Whether you expertise is in commercial or residential, we can help.
“John and his team at Sixth City are smart, passionate, and friendly. A great team to collaborate with!” – Will Duderstadt, M/I Homes
7 Essential Services Our Construction Marketing Agency Can Provide
- Search Engine Optimization – Our in-house staff is skilled in making tailored adjustments to your site’s copy, meta titles, images, speed, backlink profile, and more all in order to help search engines better rank your site for the terms most relevant to your business.
- Local SEO – For clients who serve just a specific region, a special strategy is needed that is more hyper focused on helping you rank for key terms like “home builder near me” or similar terms that fit your niche.
- Pay Per Click– Pay-per-click marketing is a great way to get your business in front of qualified leads on search engines. Our team can craft effective ads and run tailored campaigns targeting specific keywords, age, income, gender, location, and more.
- Email Marketing – As another way to keep a line in the water with potential clients in your pipeline, or to address your current customer base, we can utilize email marketing to send out tailored messaging that will increase sales.
- Website Design and Development– Does your website need sprucing up? Our team can design a custom site just for your business in WordPress, Drupal, or whatever content management system you prefer. Best of all, during our site redesigns we incorporate proven techniques for forms and calls to action that will bring in more business.
- Social Media– Our team can write, edit, and post updates on diverse social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more. We can additionally work to build your presence online and boost your follower count.
- Paid Social Media – Alongside running ads on search engines, we also have the ability to reach potential customers by displaying ads on Facebook, Instagram, and more that showcase your services and past work.
We Can Report and Measure Your Improvement
One of the best aspects about our marketing for construction companies is that we provide our clients monthly reports that are easy to understand and digest.
Our short monthly reports provide insights on the work we’ve conducted for the month, how traffic has changed on your site, how any PPC campaigns are performing, and more.
Additionally, we emphasize measurement in our reporting to ensure that the construction marketing tactics we have employed are giving you the results you deserve.
We have significant experience marketing for businesses in the construction field, having worked with companies that specialize in horizontal directional drilling, prefabricated walls, air curtains for construction projects, and more.
Additionally, we have worked with a wide array of businesses in connected fields such as manufacturing and the supply chain industry. If you’re looking for a construction marketing agency that can quickly learn the key facets of your industry and craft tailored strategies, Sixth City is it.
Do You Build New Homes? Here’s Why You Need Digital Marketing
- Flexible – Home builder digital marketing encompasses many different tactics and can be tailored to your specific goals. From SEO to PPC and more, you can choose what’s best for you.
- Reach a large audience – Online marketing has no borders, really, which means you can market to audiences outside of your geographic location if you’re looking to expand. You can also target a specific demographic that will give you qualified leads.
- Measurable results – Unlike traditional marketing methods, digital marketing provides you with concrete and reliable reports that display clicks, conversions, visitors, and more.
- Easily adaptable – The great thing about home builder digital marketing is that you can optimize your content so easily. When you notice a landing page isn’t performing well, you can go in, change up the content to match keywords, and watch your SERPs rankings soar to the top!
- Cost effective – When it comes to digital marketing, the main “cost” is your time. Outside of your vendor expense, SEO, content marketing, and social media management are free! These certain strategies will not have you breaking the bank where billboards and newspapers would. Even with PPC, you can set your budget to what is affordable to you.
- Overtake your competitors – Since many brands are moving their marketing strategies online, having a digital marketing campaign in place can build brand awareness against both your local and national competitors.
Our home builder digital marketing agency will use our experts’ skills and experience to boost your business and get you the customers you’ve been seeking.
“Sixth City has done an excellent job in keeping our digital strategy ahead of the curve. Through a consistent evolution of our channel-driven content and measurement we have been able to optimize (and even reduce) our spend over time while continually increasing quality lead generation. The team is extremely knowledgeable, personable, and responsive, and a pleasure to work with.” – Scott Eagle, LORD Corporation
Easy Ways to Use Digital Marketing to Improve Your Construction Marketing Efforts
Here are a few quick tips to help improve your home builder digital marketing:
- Create relevant and useful web content for your site that shows your authority and educates your users
- Target your Facebook and Google Ad campaigns to your key audience using the filters available
- Implement Google Analytics on your site so you can learn which pages convert the best with your audience
- Utilize social media to show you are active in the local area
- Gain backlinks from businesses you have partnered with
- Claim your listing on Google Maps and other local profiles
Does Your Business Need a Boost? Let’s Get Started Today
If you’re looking to take your construction marketing to new heights, be sure to reach out to Sixth City Marketing. Our expert home builder digital marketing agency will assess the unique needs of your business and help you get the business you’ve been wanting!