Companies and individuals who are in need of construction services for their projects can choose from a wide variety of vendors, making exposure key to landing contracts.
By implementing essential construction marketing through channels like SEO, PPC, video, and more, you can attract the customers you need to boost your business and increase your revenue.
Sixth City Marketing has extensive experience working with clients in diverse industries including construction and is adept at analyzing the unique aspects of a business and providing tailored solutions. Let’s take a moment to look at all we can provide.
Construction Company Marketing
- As we review your business and your marketing opportunities, we’ll take into account the products and services you offer, core keywords to focus on, website design improvement possibilities, your competitors’ rankings, and more.
- Our team of SEO experts are skilled at learning the essential facets of your business and producing strategies and copy that adheres to your industry, captures your brand’s voice and goals, and, most importantly, leads to sales.
- Whether you expertise is in commercial or residential, we can help.
5 Essential Services Our Construction Marketing Agency Can Provide
- SEO Content Creation – Our in-house staff of writers and editors will produce content for key areas on your site, such as the homepage, products and services pages, blogs and news pages, and more. All of this work will be optimized for SEO and designed to increase visits to your site and gain more conversions.
- Pay Per Click – Pay-per-click marketing is a great way to get your business in front of qualified leads on channels like Google and Facebook. Our team can craft effective ads and run tailored campaigns targeting specific keywords, age, income, gender, location, and more.
- Website Design and Development – Does your website need sprucing up? Our team can design a custom site just for your business in WordPress, Drupal, or whatever content management system you prefer. Best of all, during our site redesigns we incorporate proven techniques for forms and calls to action that will bring in more business.
- Video Production – Whether you’re looking to highlight your services, create an overview of your business, or anything else, our team’s able to film and produce videos to be used on your site and on other channels to help promote you.
- Social Media – Our team can write, edit, and post updates on diverse social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more. We can additionally work to build your presence online and boost your follower count.
We Can Report and Measure Your Improvement
One of the best aspects about our marketing for construction companies is that we provide our clients monthly reports that are easy to understand and digest.
Our short monthly reports provide insights on the work we’ve conducted for the month, how traffic has changed on your site, how any PPC campaigns are performing, and more.
Additionally, we emphasize measurement in our reporting to ensure that the construction marketing tactics we have employed are giving you the results you deserve.
Our Experience in Construction Marketing
We have significant experience marketing for businesses in the construction field, having worked with companies that specialize in horizontal directional drilling, prefabricated walls, air curtains for construction projects, and more.
Additionally, we have worked with a wide array of businesses in connected fields such as manufacturing and the supply chain industry. If you’re looking for a construction marketing agency that can quickly learn the key facets of your industry and craft tailored strategies, Sixth City is it.
Why You Need Home Builder Digital Marketing
- Flexible – Home builder digital marketing encompasses many different tactics and can be tailored to your specific goals. From SEO to PPC and more, you can choose what’s best for you.
- Reach a large audience – Online marketing has no borders, really, which means you can market to audiences outside of your geographic location if you’re looking to expand. You can also target a specific demographic that will give you qualified leads.
- Measurable results – Unlike traditional marketing methods, digital marketing provides you with concrete and reliable reports that display clicks, conversions, visitors, and more.
- Easily adaptable – The great thing about home builder digital marketing is that you can optimize your content so easily. When you notice a landing page isn’t performing well, you can go in, change up the content to match keywords, and watch your SERPs rankings soar to the top!
- Cost effective – When it comes to digital marketing, the main “cost” is your time. Outside of your vendor, SEO, content marketing, and social media management are free! These certain strategies will not have you breaking the bank where billboards and newspapers would. Even with PPC, you can set your budget to what is affordable to you.
- Overtake your competitors – Since many brands are moving their marketing strategies online, having a digital marketing campaign in place can build brand awareness against both your local and national competitors.
Our home builder digital marketing agency will use our experts’ skills and experience to boost your business and get you the customers you’ve been seeking.
Easy Ways to Use Digital Marketing to Improve Your Construction Marketing Efforts
Here are a few quick tips to help improve your home builder digital marketing:
- Create relevant and useful web content for your site that shows your authority and educates your users
- Target your Facebook and Google Ad campaigns to your key audience using the filters available
- Implement Google Analytics on your site so you can learn which pages convert the best with your audience
- Utilize social media to show you are active in the local area