Much like with other home services businesses, customers trust in Google and other search engines now more than ever to find a trustworthy electrician to work on their home or office.
This is where SEO for electricians comes into play. Search engine optimization services help improve your website and other appearances online to gain more authority to help beat out the competition.
And if you are looking to boost your rankings online in 2020 and beyond, you’ve come to the right place.
“The Sixth City Team is truly knowledgeable about how SEO works and love what they do. They are natural teachers, excited to share what they know. The recommendations and information we got from them were super helpful in improving our site’s rankings and a few other things.” – Miranda Berner, Berner Air Curtains
How We Help Electricians with SEO
We customize our search engine optimization services to help meet your goals. Whether you’re looking to grow your brand or increase sales, everything we do in our tailored strategies is with your goals in mind.
Here are some of the tactics that we utilize in our SEO campaigns:
- Keyword analysis – We examine the terms you want to rank for and look for ways to ensure your website reflects them for optimal rankings.
- Competitor research – Looking at your competition helps us get a better grasp of the reasons why they are ranking above you and what can be done to fill the gap.
- Content writing and optimization – Content strategy is a key part of what we do, and we make sure your top pages are taken care of to get results.
- Blog post writing – Having a blog can help expand on your website content, let you rank for more keywords, and get you more backlinks.
- Local profile building – To be found by users looking for nearby electricians and similar searches, we do our due diligence to optimize your local profiles on Google, Bing, and more.
- Citation creation – As a local business, having local citations across the web helps build up your authority and increases the possibility to be found.
- Directory link building – Directories can often act like search engines for certain industries, with home services being among them! Our expert team can get you linked on a variety of these sites.
- Guest blog post writing – From success studies to helpful tips and more, we can write blog posts on numerous topics that will help you get more exposure on other websites, bringing links and new users.
- Metadata optimization – Having optimized metadata on your website is a key step in having a properly optimized site. We will work with your current titles and descriptions and give them the attention they deserve.
- Design for conversion – Getting users to your website is one thing, but having them convert into leads is another. Our design for conversion tactics help your website convert at a higher rate for more success.
- Goal tracking – In order to measure the success of everything that we do for your business, we can set up goal tracking within your Google Analytics profile to keep track of all the form submissions and calls you receive from your website.
All of these tactics, alongside careful planning and account management, work together to grow your online presence and enhance your ranking on search engines.
What Makes Our SEO for Electricians Different?
As you digest all that is included in our electrician SEO services, you likely will want to know a little more about our agency. Get to know us better by keeping the following in mind.
We’re Focused on Results
We know that for business owners, seeing a return on investment in our services will likely be top of mind. And since we are focused on getting you results, we always do our due diligence in being transparent with our data and helping you see qualified results.
We Don’t Outsource SEO
As a boutique digital marketing agency, we pride ourselves on the fact that our writing, strategy, and account management staff is completely in-house, meaning we don’t outsource any of our work. You can trust that you are getting great quality work from a team of writers, designers, and strategists who enjoy collaborating together.
We Have Experience in Diverse Areas
To support our SEO for electrical contractors, we are also able to help your business through other services such as paid marketing, social media, email marketing, and website design and development if you are ever interested in expanding your campaign further.
We Strive to Build Relationships
We have had the pleasure of working with some of our clients for more than six years, proving that growing long-standing relationships with anyone we work with is our goal. We want to help your business thrive for years to come and look forward to the opportunity.
We Are Always Growing and Learning
You can trust that we are always seeking out the latest industry news to ensure we are as up to date as possible with aspects that affect the SEO we implement for clients and ourselves.
We Serve Nationally
Our Experience with SEO for Home Services
Over the years, we have helped various businesses in the home services industry thrive through search engine optimization, including:
- And more
And if you want some more solid evidence of how we’ve brought results for a variety of our past and current clients, be sure to check out our case studies.
Just Getting Started? 10 Questions to Ask Yourself
If you are new to learning about search engine optimization, or have worked with other agencies in the past, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I currently use Google Analytics on my website?
- What methods do I use to track leads?
- When was the last time I added new content to my site?
- Have I ever had my website evaluated?
- Does my website load quickly?
- What links have I acquired for my business?
- Where does my site rank when I search for key terms related to my services?
- Do I have dedicated listings on Google My Business for each location I own?
- Have I claimed profiles on Yelp, AngiesList, and elsewhere to manage information?
- Do I have location pages on my website to reflect the areas I serve?
These questions can be a great starting point to help you assess where your current electrician SEO marketing stands.
“Fantastic to work with the Sixth City Team. We brought them in to our web site hoping to increase traffic. With some initial quick changes we saw our traffic more than double within a matter of a couple of months. It is so valuable to have the input from experts who know how SEO and other marketing avenues work and can produce a far greater result than trying to beat the system on your own.” – Dan Eifel, Summers Rubber
Ask Us Anything About SEO for Electricians
If you want a free website evaluation, or want to learn more about our pricing, be sure to contact our SEO experts today!