Your goal as a business is to get the most out of your online presence, right? Working with the right marketing consulting agency can help make that possible.
At Sixth City Marketing, we can give you unique advice and directions for your marketing strategy through our experienced marketing consultants.
Things to Consider in SEO Consulting
An SEO consultancy or audit is a report that details how a website is doing and the major areas of improvement possible, all to achieve better search engine rankings. This is the best way to determine potential opportunities to boost your online presence.
SEO consulting is aimed at companies that want to revamp and enhance their web positioning. During an audit, we will look at what needs to be improved and develop a plan to rework lacking aspects. It’s important that your SEO audit meets your unique goals to ensure that adjustments are relevant to your target audience and industry, so we are sure to take those factors into account.
In a digital marketing audit, some factors to consider include:
- Error analysis – Use SEO tools to remove detected errors. Make sure none of your landing pages contain errors so Google won’t penalize you for them and will understand how your structure works.
- Sitemap analysis – Using XML sitemaps, Google will receive all relevant URLs for search purposes. You need to use these to understand the indexing status.
- Indexing – In this step, you must ensure that all pages on your website appear on Google. Also, make sure that no pages are marked with a “noindex” tag, unless they are part of a PPC campaign.
- Keyword analysis – Analyze how current keywords on your website are positioned and find new opportunities and improvements to be made. Competitor research helps to determine what the competition is ranking for and how you can outrank them.
- Web Performance Optimization – Be sure to check out your website’s load speed to optimize your website performance and rank higher on search engines. Google rewards websites that load quicker.
- Analyze web images – Each image on your website must have a title tag and an alt tag with relevant keywords for Google to consider indexing them. Having images indexed only helps your SEO!
- Analyze web content – Content on your website must be relevant and interesting. Any content that does not serve a significant purpose must be removed so Google does not find your writing lackluster and irrelevant to the query.
- Duplicate content – In addition to producing relevant content, check to make sure there are no duplicate pages or writing, since sites that feature such issues are strictly penalized by Google.
Each of these factors is something to consider when going through an SEO audit. These aspects are vital for your campaign, so keep track of them to ensure you’re getting the most out of your marketing efforts.
What You Will Receive from Our SEO Audit Services
As part of our marketing audit services, we will do the following:
- Technical inspection – We will examine the technical structure of your website to see what adjustments can be made to improve user experience, analytics tracking, and more.
- Content analyzation and strategy recommendations – Through our content analysis, we will determine what opportunities are available for better keyword positioning, new landing pages, and expansions on word count.
- Google Analytics and search console audit – Google’s search console and analytics tool will give us deeper insight into details of your account, meaning we will be able to make more strategic adjustments to help improve your website’s health in the eyes of Google.
What Makes Us Different from Other Marketing Audit Agencies
Want to know what separates us from other marketing consultants? Take a look at how we are different:
- Our staff is all in-house – Unlike other marketing consulting agencies, our whole team of developers, strategists, and managers all work out of our offices – meaning you will get to work with our experts hands-on.
- We have vast experience in various industries – If you take a look at our clientele, you can see that we aren’t just one of those agencies that only works with one specific business type – we are happy to help your company no matter what you do.
- Results are always our #1 focus – Whether we are just working with you for SEO consulting or for any of our other marketing services, making sure you get more business as a result of our work is always our main goal.
- We produce unique strategies – With our SEO consulting services, we are focused on customizing strategies to your specific goals. Nothing is cookie cutter!
- We are driven by data – With the help of Google Analytics and other efficiency software, we will be able to show you changes we are seeing on your website on a monthly basis as a measurement of our success. From form submissions to traffic increases to keyword ranking changes, our reporting method will give you everything you’d want to know.
Allow Sixth City Marketing to Help with Your SEO Consulting Needs
Let our team of talented search engine optimization guides take your strategy to the next level through our SEO consulting and auditing services – reach out today