Get the ROI You’ve Been Seeking by Using Targeted Pay-Per-Click Marketing
Trying to get a leg up on competitors online isn’t easy. Even if you offer superior products and supply customers with excellent service, it won’t matter much if customers are unable to find your business and learn all you can do for them.
Sixth City Marketing is a pay-per-click marketing and management company in Cleveland dedicated to helping local businesses succeed through our in-house PPC management services.
To help make your company more visible in search engines and boost your traffic, implementing a variety of SEO services is your is your best bet, with pay-per-click (PPC) management being particularly advantageous.
“John Sammon at Sixth City Marketing is the “go to guy” for SEO and PPC! John’s always been available when I have had healthcare marketing questions and he provides good insight on areas I may not have considered. I don’t ever fill out these, but John Sammon is just that good!” – Michael Buser, Teleradiology Consultants, LLC
The Benefits of Our PPC Management in Cleveland
When looking for pay-per-click marketing services, there are several things to consider including budget, availability of the PPC management company, and much more.
By working with our experienced Cleveland PPC company, you can receive a wide range of great benefits. Let’s take a look at all you’ll gain:
- Custom Crafted Strategies– We craft all of our PPC campaigns from scratch, tailoring factors like keyword analysis, competitor research, ad copy, written content and more to the needs of your business, all designed to attract relevant customers to your ads.
- Lead Generation Focus– At our PPC company, we focus on improving overall leads, sales, and cost per lead/sale as metrics of our success. This is done through our strategic design, marketing, and management skills.
- Custom Landing Pages– We are able to create and optimize the landing pages customers will see after clicking PPC ads, using design for conversion tactics in our web design and written content to boost conversion percentage.
- Tailored Contact Forms– Through the use of industry research and knowledge gained from years of experience, we know the factors that both help and hinder contact forms on landing pages, giving us the capabilities to build contact forms with the highest possibility for conversion.
- Bid Management and Strategy– Our team strategically bids on the most relevant keywords that will both make the most impact for your site and be the best use of your budget.
- Goal Tracking– Through systems like Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager, we’re able to generate detailed breakdowns on the results of our PPC management services, a significant advantage over traditional marketing tactics such as newspaper, magazine, radio, and television ads.
- Monthly Reporting– As a regular part of our operations, we provide executive summaries to our clients in monthly reports to display the goal tracking results, as well as ad performance.
- A Local Partner – One of the best parts of choosing our PPC agency as your dedicated ads manager is that we are local! We have offices in Westlake and downtown Cleveland making us a short drive away from wherever you are located.
Additionally, as a well-versed Cleveland PPC agency, we’ve worked with a variety of PPC services and platforms, allowing us to further tailor campaigns and help your business reach your target audiences.
These platforms include:
We can help you assess which platform or platforms would be the most relevant and beneficial to your business and also test the efficacy of any given platform for your purposes.
PPC Marketing FAQs
1. What Is PPC Marketing?
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is an online marketing strategy where advertisers pay to have their ad clicked on. Advertisers can promote their company on search results, websites and social media.
2. Why Is PPC Important?
PPC allows you to target the specific market that meets your goals. You can strategically look at audiences that are in your target market and determine the best times to target them. Another advantage of PPC is that you will obtain quantifiable results through conversion tracking. With specific metrics in place to evaluate your efforts, PPC can also be the driving force for other marketing decisions.
3. How Is the Cost Determined?
Numerous factors determine what you will pay. These include:
- What your competitors are willing to spend when bidding on terms
- How relevant your ad is to the search query
- How well the landing page performs and the success of the ad
4. How Do You Define Success for PPC Marketing?
Success in PPC is determined by your return on investment (ROI). To determine your effectiveness, measure both your clicks and conversions against your costs. Also, make sure that people are not only clicking on your ad, but are filling out the form or calling your business.
5. Can We Combine Services?
If you are interested in more than just running ads on search engines and social media platforms, we’d be happy to talk with you on also doing search engine optimization, social media management, website design, email marketing, and more.
Why Choose Our Cleveland PPC Marketing Services
Here are a few things that set us apart from our competitors:
- We produce dynamic campaigns
- We possess 25+ years of collective industry experience
- We craft unique and compelling content for landing pages
- As a smaller firm, we provide you with quality, personalized services
- We are local! Sixth City has offices in both Cleveland and Columbus and serves clients from the Midwest and beyond
- We are results driven
- We are a full-service digital marketing agency that can provide you SEO, social media marketing, and more!
Industries We’ve Helped Through Pay-Per-Click Marketing in Cleveland and Beyond
Our Cleveland PPC agency has had the pleasure of helping out businesses of all kinds through pay-per-click marketing, including those in the following industries:
“John and the team at Sixth City Marketing has delivered on everything they promised. From the time we started working with them until now, our leads have tripled. We’ve worked with them in many areas including PPC, SEO, website design and social media marketing. I would HIGHLY recommend John and the team at Sixth City Marketing.” – Lisa Calovini, Shini USA
Discover All That Cleveland PPC Management Services Can Do for You
If you’re ready to boost your business online and reap the rewards of a tailored PPC campaign, we want to hear from you.
Contact Sixth City Marketing today for PPC marketing and management in Cleveland, Ohio and beyond. We look forward to speaking with you!
815 Superior Avenue E
Cleveland, OH 44114