If you are looking for digital marketing for franchises, let our team of search engine optimization experts, PPC managers, and designers bring your business more leads. Not only will our digital marketing for franchises increase lead generation, but it will improve the online presence of your business and lead to an overall increase in sales and profitability.
Through our franchise marketing services, we can help your company get better results through tailored strategies.
Benefits of Our Franchise Marketing Services
How SEO Can Help
Doing search engine optimization and other marketing tactics for your franchise’s websites can show great results in various areas. Our digital marketing for franchises can help your business in the following ways:
- Boosting where you rank in search results (Google, Bing, etc.)
- Increasing exposure on Google Maps for local stores/locations
- Improving user experience on your website
- Improving response on web forms
- Providing worthwhile data through Google Analytics tracking
- Boosting traffic and visits to your website
- And so much more
“Yes, Sixth City provides great work and yes, they are up to speed on the latest technologies and trends but it’s the staff and their responsiveness that are first and foremost as to what sets them apart from other groups. John and his team are always ready for the next thing and willing to pitch in to execute.” – Greg Carlin, Play Adventure Parks
Sixth City Marketing Franchise Digital Marketing Offerings
We can provide an array of services at our SEO agency, including:
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Optimizing your website is an essential part of getting great results from internet marketing. With writing unique page copy, producing informative blog posts, incorporating calls to action, and more, we can give your website a needed makeover for franchise SEO. Not to mention, we can help optimize your local listings for better exposure for all of your franchise locations.
Online Advertising (Pay Per Click)
Our PPC management team is experienced with getting your ads seen by your ideal audience on Google, Bing, and various social media platforms across the web. We will monitor your campaign to ensure maximum exposure to the best potential customers. From designing landing pages with a high conversion rate to writing ads to monitoring your account, we can assure your campaigns will perform better with our expert team.
Website Development and Design
Since your site is the face of your company on the internet, having a unique website design that reflects your brand, but also encompasses good user experience and brings leads, is essential. Our in-house staff of designers and developers will work with you step by step through the website redesign process to give you a streamlined site that converts.
Making sure your business’s brand has a presence online is more important than ever, and our franchise marketing experts have the ability to write posts, design graphics, and schedule out content on all of your preferred social media outlets. As social media is an ever-evolving industry, you can rely on us to keep up with the trends.
We have worked as a consultant for a wide variety of businesses to help them boost their marketing efforts and traffic, which has included strategy suggestions, website evaluations, design recommendations, and more. We can offer your team valuable ideas for online marketing.
If you are currently utilizing a customer relationship management system or are interested in one, as a HubSpot certified agency, we are experienced in helping our clients navigate through their CRMs to help funnel sales, monitor leads, and more.
Alongside our other services, we also have the ability to help your company with writing, designing, and sending out monthly newsletters to your desired audience on unique topics related to your business. Email is a great way to make existing customers become returning customers and influence readers to make purchases, inquire more information, and more!
Strategies We Can Implement for Franchises
The franchise marketing services listed above are just an overview of the various actions we take to increase online presence. It is important to keep in mind the same digital marketing services might not apply to every industry and because of that, we make sure to do our due diligence to identify the best actions to take.
Some specific approaches that our team considers includes:
- Blog creation/expansion – Our team will write individualized copy for the blog to target specific and high search volume keywords for an overall increase in traffic and rankings. Don’t have a blog? No need to worry because our team will create one for you!
- Competitor research – Performing a competitor analysis will not only give you a better understanding of where you stand in the industry, but it can also inspire and innovate content and strategy. We will look at your competitors to see what they’re doing and how they’re doing it to see what you can improve.
- Local outreach – Local outreach can be extremely beneficial and influential on your local rankings as a business. Our team of experts will conduct local outreach to carefully chosen sites and organizations to build brand awareness on a local level.
- User experience – Increasing conversion rate is one of our top priorities and improving the user experience is one of the best ways to do that. We will provide and implement recommendations to ensure visitors have a smooth experience on all devices.
- Metadata optimization – The presence of duplicate copy across a site is viewed negatively by Google, and we often see websites have the same metadata on all their pages. Therefore, we will scan the site for duplicate copy and write unique metadata with targeted keywords to bring the appropriate audience to each page.
What You Get – Custom Marketing Reporting
For all our franchise digital marketing services, as part of your agreement, you will receive a monthly report showing all the important data connected to your campaign, which may include:
- Search engine keyword positions
- Form submissions
- Website traffic
- Ad positions
- Phone calls
- Social media followers
- Social media page likes
- Website conversion and response
- YOY and month-month data comparison
- Landing page traffic
- E-commerce data
- Cost per lead/conversion
Additionally, we will schedule a monthly touch base to review the data presented in the monthly report, as well as go over additional strategy. We pride ourselves on having the ability to have meaningful conversations with our clients by showing the cause and effect of our digital marketing efforts.
The Types of Franchises We Serve
Being a knowledgeable SEO agency with vast experience in digital marketing for franchises, we have worked with a large variety of clients over the years, including businesses in the following industries:
- Senior living facilities
- Funeral homes
- Commercial cleaners
- Home services (roofers, plumbers, contractors, HVAC, electricians, etc.)
- Fitness centers
- New home builders
- Many more!
In additional to the wide variety of industries we provide digital marketing for franchises for, we also operate out of various locations including:
Why Choose Sixth City for Franchise Marketing?
One of the greatest benefits of working with our team here at Sixth City Marketing is that we dedicate time to conducting in-depth research and analysis to put together a fully customized strategy for franchises. This research includes digging into the online behaviors of your target marketing and looking at overall health of your current online presence to set achievable goals.
Something that sets our agency apart from others is the fact that we understand the importance of results and return on investment. It is important that we can provide our clients with accurate and specific data to show positive results. And to highlight that, here are a few insights from our previous case studies showing what we have been able to do for other clients through SEO, PPC, and more:
- SEO strategies and a new website design for one client improved search engine traffic by 540% and brought in 314% more leads on a monthly basis
- In-depth analysis and strategy implementation for a client made it so 90% of their new internet submissions led to new business
- PPC management and thorough SEO strategies for one client were able to bring a 129% increase in online leads, with a 632% increase in web traffic
To get details on each of these examples, head over to our case studies page.
Making a Case for Online Marketing for Franchises
To further illustrate how important it is to pay attention to your online presence, check out some of these statistics from Backlinko on how users interact with search engines:
- The amount of users that make it to the bottom of the first page of the search results is only 9%, and only .44% of users go to the second page
- It takes only 9 seconds for 50% users to click on a result
- 19% of users typically click on paid ads while searching
- When it comes to local search, 42% of users click on results in the local pack
“Sixth City Marketing has been our SEO and PPC company for almost a year now. We have seen significant increases in search rankings, domain authority, site traffic, call volume and most importantly revenue. Not to mentioned they are fantastic to deal with. They are always bringing new creative ideas to us to continue this growth. They have taken the time to learn our business and industry which helps enhance our 9 sites. I would highly recommend.” – Albert Atkins, SERVPRO
Need-to-Know Answers for Digital Marketing
Allow us to help you get more educated on the ins and outs of digital marketing, industry lingo, and more. Here are some answers to common questions we receive:
Q: What types of SEO are there?
A: There are four main types of search engine optimization that you may hear us reference in strategy sessions and elsewhere. These are on-page SEO, off-page SEO, technical SEO, and local SEO.
Q: What is the difference between SEO and PPC?
A: Search engine optimization deals with organic listings that Google ranks based on their algorithm, along with the work you do on your website and across the web. PPC deals with paid ad listings that allow you to pay for placement on search engines, control when and where your ads show, and much more. You are then billed for every click your ads receive. This differs from SEO, where you do not have to pay for clicks you receive from the search engine results page.
Q: My website is hard to update. Can you help?
A: We work with numerous content management systems and have skilled developers on-staff who should be able to help overcome any issues on your site. If we were to face real setbacks with your site, we will be transparent with our concerns and approach the next steps with you one-on-one.
Q: Do you manage Google Business Profiles?
A: Yes! Our team has vast experience operating, optimizing, and updating listings for franchises to ensure brand consistency, optimal data tracking, and comprehensiveness compared to your competitors, all while adhering to Google’s guidelines. We also are able to submit competitors who are breaking guidelines and spamming the maps.
Interested in Our Digital Marketing Services for Franchises?
Are you ready to learn about the franchise marketing we can do for your company? Sixth City Marketing is the reliable and successful agency you’ve been looking for. Contact us for a free website evaluation today! We look forward to working with you.