Are you looking to boost SEO for your plumbing business? Look no further than Sixth City Marketing. If you find that your plumbing company is currently ranking deep in the pages of Google, and your competitors are dominating in the Google 3-pack, we can help get your website where it needs to be so you can get more business through online form submissions, phone calls, and more.
We have worked with companies in a variety of industries to help them reach their target audiences and boost leads. Our expertise can provide you with a plumber SEO campaign that can produce real results. A lack of presence for your site in Google’s search engine rankings could lose essential business for your company. Let us help you drive more traffic to your website!
“If you are contemplating a change in marketing strategies, I highly recommend requesting a strategy consultation. You will be in for a treat! John and Aubrie were both very kind, professional and engaging. John gave us a number of very helpful tips…all at no cost to us!” – Simeon Shankster, Shankster Bros
What Plumber SEO Campaigns Look Like with Sixth City
Our goal is to help you make improvements to your site in order to rank highly in Google’s search engine results pages in your desired area. We do this by:
- Obtaining more qualified leads to drive sales
- Increasing keyword positions on Google
- Improving your brand’s presence online
Quality and measurement are our highest priorities in any local SEO campaign we create. Our campaigns are targeted toward your goals, target audience and target location.
Our Strategic Local SEO Process for Plumbers
Some key areas of our process for search engine optimization for local businesses include:
- Keyword research and keyword targeting – First, we will help you to discover the best terms and phrases to optimize for. We consider keywords’ search volume, relevance, and competition from other businesses.
- Competitor analysis – We take a look at not only how other businesses are ranking for your chosen keywords in searches, but also in Google Maps, which allows us to see if any of the results violate Google’s policies
- Content writing – After we identify valuable keywords, we begin to incorporate them into your site’s content. Areas of your site that will be optimized include meta titles, meta descriptions, pictures, landing page content, and URLs. We also include these keywords in social media and email marketing content.
- Competitor analysis – We take a look at not only how other businesses are ranking for your chosen keywords in searches, but also in Google Maps, which allows us to see if any of the results violate Google’s policies.
- User experience for desktop, mobile and tablet – To ensure highly successful SEO for plumbing companies, our team will make sure that your web design is user friendly. You want your potential customers to navigate your site easily whether they are on their mobile phone, tablet, or desktop computer.
- Data analysis with Google Analytics – Sixth City is a results-driven company. To show you how your plumbing SEO is working, we will look at the organic traffic going to your website via Google Analytics.
Learn the Different Types of SEO We Provide
The four main types of search engine optimization we provide include on-page SEO, off-page SEO, technical SEO, and local SEO. When these four types are utilized correctly, they can help produce the best results for your business:
- On-page SEO – This includes everything internally within your own site that you control to improve search engine rankings. This refers to content writing, metadata, internal links, headers, photos, and videos.
- Off-page SEO – On the other hand, off-page SEO refers to all the work done externally. This includes, link building, managing local citation profiles, optimization of your Google and Bing local profiles, and much more.
- Technical SEO – This refers to optimizations made on your site or the server to help fix any issues holding your site back from optimal performance. We check things such as image sizes and format, redirects, page structure, canonicals, user experience, and page loading speed.
- Local SEO– This is a strategy that helps your business increase visibility within a specific focus such as plumbing through search results on different search engines. This is helpful especially for advertising plumbing services right in your desired neighborhood.
When these SEO types are implemented correctly, they can help plumbing companies increase brand recognition within their specific industry. Overall, these are important to consider when wanting to grow your business’s online presence.
What Makes Us Different from Other Plumber SEO Companies
- Our team has years of digital marketing expertise, working with many different industries. As a small, in-house team, we can give your business the attention it deserves and produce high-quality work in return.
- A marketing campaign with us will be 100% unique and geared toward what you are trying to achieve. We tailor our efforts and campaigns to your goals and target audience.
- Sixth City is a full-service agency that can offer you many other essential services including PPC, website design and development, social media marketing, HubSpot marketing and more!
- Customer satisfaction is a huge priority of ours and many of our clients have been longtime partners who have found success through our ongoing campaign work.
- We can help you no matter where you are located with offices in Columbus, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, and Cleveland.
5 Things You Can Do Right Now to Enhance Your SEO Efforts
- Evaluate Your Copy – Analyze your site and see where you can add relevant and useful content for your target audience. Additionally, blog content like “How to replace your faucet” and similar topics can help drive traffic to your site.
- Add Google Analytics to Your Website – Use Google Analytics to monitor your pages on your website and set up goal tracking to track web leads.
- Be Active on Social – Manage your social media channels to engage with your local audience and gather reviews for your business.
- Create or Claim Your Google Business Profile – If you don’t already own your listing, head over to Google Maps and look into creating or claiming your listing.
- Check Your Online Presence – Are you featured on other resources like Yelp, AngiesList, and more? Do some digging and make sure they all reflect the correct business information as on your website.
FAQs on Search Engine Optimization for Plumbers
What Is Local SEO?
Local search engine optimization is a sub-practice of our normal SEO campaigns, but local SEO includes additional strategic tactics, on top of our main actions, that are focused primarily on specific cities and regional areas, instead of nationally.
What If My Business Has Multiple Locations?
That’s no problem. We would be happy to help your multi-location plumbing business rank better for specific terms relevant to the areas you serve alongside managing and maintaining your Google Business Profiles for each location.
We also will ensure that your website has content that reflects your locations in order to target and attract your ideal customer.
Will I Be Able to Tell If Leads Are Coming from SEO?
Yes. Our team has created a unique type of code that we can place on your website that allows us to see the source of the web form submissions on your site, giving us important ROI data.
I’ve Never Done SEO Before, Is That Okay?
No matter if you have worked with a different vendor for years or if you are just starting to dip your toes in the water, our expert SEO team can help.
Essential Services Our Home Services Marketing Agency Can Provide
Not only do we offer SEO for plumbers, but also a variety of other digital marketing services as well. We strive to deliver you the best results possible to better enhance your company’s online presence through the following:
- Website Design and Development – Our team is happy to design a user-friendly website for your business, which is a great asset to your online marking efforts. Our websites are built to serve your marketing goals and target audience and be compatible across devices. Additionally, they are easy to use and update by your staff.
- Email Marketing – We’re here to help craft and schedule out emails to introduce new products or features to existing and potential customers. Keeping your customers in the loop on industry news, or anything else, is incredibly beneficial. This will all help drive clicks to your site.
- Pay-Per-Click Campaigns – Our PPC campaigns include monthly ROI reporting, ad copywriting, keyword analysis, auditing, and much more. Through paids ads, we’re able to target a specific audience and receive more qualified leads.
- Social Media Marketing – We will craft, edit, and upload posts to your channels of choice. We’ll work with you directly to design a social media strategy that fits your company best. This strategy will increase your brand recognition and help engage with your target audience more effectively.
- Much More – At Sixth City, we also offer conversation rate optimization and consulting and auditing services! We’re happy to help grow your plumber business in the digital world! Whether that be SEO for plumbing companies or a combination of tactics, we’re here to help!
“Sixth City Marketing has made me realize that having a website and not doing SEO is like getting a phone number and not listing it anywhere.” – Marc Konys, Bruening Glass Works
Want to Start Boosting Your Online Rankings?
An effective strategy of local SEO for plumbers is essential. Solidify your SEO efforts by contacting the Sixth City team today! We can provide you with a free website evaluation to determine how we can make your online presence soar.
We look forward to being your plumbing SEO company!