Looking for a New Website? You’ve Come to the Right Place
Hi, we are Sixth City Marketing, and we are a full-service digital marketing agency serving the Pittsburgh region to help businesses grow their presence online. And in our current day and age, the look and functionality of your website can be a make or break factor for potential customers who come to your site.
Allow our team of expert web designers and developers to build you a custom site that can help your business succeed for years to come.
Some Past Web Design Projects
All About WordPress, Our Preferred CMS
While there are various website platforms out there to choose from when considering building a new website, there’s one true standout. From our years of not only designing and developing websites but also performing digital marketing, we have found that WordPress has proven itself to be the best website platform available.
Some reasons to love WordPress:
- Ease of use for business owners to make updates
- A huge library of free plugins to enhance your site
- Expansive customization abilities to fit your needs
Why Choose Sixth City for Web Design in Pittsburgh?
Top 8 Reasons to Consider Our Website Design Company
1. Every website we build is completely custom – We approach every web design client we take on completely from scratch, and always take time and effort to talk with you about what you are looking for so we can design a site that meets all your wants and needs.
2. Our design team is 100% in-house – One of the best things about our agency is that our design team is in-house, meaning that communication is direct and allows us to build better relationships with our clients to provide quality work.
3. We keep SEO and conversions in mind – As marketers at heart, we understand that getting more business goes beyond just having a good-looking and functioning site. We design websites with conversion in mind to help encourage more form submissions and calls, and can also include SEO services into your project to give your content some revamping to help your rank in search engines.
4. Our websites are usable on all devices – We often find that a lot of people who come to us for website design currently do not have a website that displays properly in desktop, tablet, and mobile. This means they are likely losing potential business just from that fact alone. We build all our sites to be usable for every devices for a seamless experience.
5. We have 25+ collective years of experience – You can trust that our team is staffed with experts in the field as our entire team has decades of experience as a whole, and we are always expanding our knowledge and staying in front of trends in the industry.
6. We focus on building websites for users – Recently, we gathered research on internet users’ biggest gripes with business websites. Here are some things we keep in mind when designing and developing sites to ensure your site’s visitors have a good experience:
- User-friendly navigation
- Site load time
- Easy ways to contact
- Quality images
- Proper interlinks
- Clear messaging
- Much more
7. Our services go beyond just web design – Alongside providing you a brand-new site, we can also help your business improve its online presence through the assistance of our other marketing services, such as search engine optimization, email marketing, pay per click, paid social media, and more.
8. We can help your business no matter the industry – No matter your niche, we can design and develop a custom site that meets your unique desires. Here are some business types we have strategized for in the past:
What to Expect During a Website Design and Development Project
If you decide to invest in our web design services for your Pittsburgh-area business, the following is an inside look at our process and what you can expect as we work with you to create your new website.
- Initial discussion and review of your site to go over goals, frustrations, and what you are looking for
- A strategy session where we detail our plan for your site, determine budgets, and address questions
- Website architecture proposal of how we recommend your navigation be structured for optimal user experience
- Creation of wireframes and Photoshop mockups for design purposes
- Building the website out on our development server and migrating your site’s content over
- Final touches and approvals, and then we launch!
Start a Conversation Today
Interested in scheduling a meeting with our team to see if we’d be a good fit for your Pittsburgh website design needs? Use the form on this page or the chat box below to get started.
239 Fourth Avenue #1915
Pittsburgh, PA 15222