Get More Projects with the Help of Our Expert Team
Sixth City Marketing works with many industries to make their businesses thrive online. We have extensive experience working with a variety of clients, including those in the construction field. Working with us will help you to achieve the most from your SEO for construction.
Our team of experts is dedicated to learning the essentials to your business and producing tailored strategies, and our proven techniques allow us to increase qualified leads and website traffic. With our SEO services for construction, we can adhere to your target audience, attain your company’s goals, and generate leads for sales!
Why SEO Services for Construction Will Help Your Business
Search engine optimization (SEO) is vital if you are wanting your business to rank on the top of Google’s search engine results. Some construction SEO benefits include:
- More traffic and leads – When you optimize your content, Google will boost your rankings. The higher your placement on search engine results, the more likely users will end up on your site. You will gain more traffic leading to more leads and revenue for your company!
- User-friendly website – Implementing SEO services for your construction company will result in a cleaner and more organized website design. A better website for customers to navigate will result in more sales.
- Increased keyword results – Quality SEO tactics target specific words for your content, helping relevant customers to find you. When you optimize your pages with the right keywords, you’ll get more qualified leads from your users’ website visits.
- Trustworthiness – Users trust Google. Having your construction company displayed at the top of the search engine page will give your website more authority in the eyes of potential customers, making it likely they will choose your business over that of a competitor.
Our Construction SEO Experience
Because of this, we have all the experience needed for your construction SEO services.
For instance, we have the experience of helping Columbus-based new home builders, M/I Homes, through our SEO tactics such as strategic content writing, keyword optimization, local SEO enhancements, and search console examination. Through this, compared to the previous year, we were able to:
- Raise traffic by 48%
- Increase organic traffic by 12%
- Boost new users by 58%
7 Key Steps of Our Construction SEO Marketing Process
- Keyword research and competitor analysis
- Creative strategy creation based on your targeting and goals
- Optimized content writing for your site, social channels, and emails
- User experience improvements for desktop, mobile and tablet
- Strategic link acquirement through directories and guest posts
- Technical improvements to metadata, site structure, speed, and images
- Data analysis through Google Analytics tracking
How Do We Show Results?
We measure results in your construction SEO campaign through increases in:
- Organic search engine traffic to your website
- Phone calls and leads through your site
- Overall traffic and new users
- Keyword positions
- High-quality websites linking back to yours
Common Questions You May Have
What all does SEO cover?
It can be easy to think that search engine optimization is just making a few small adjustments to your website in hopes you can rank above your competitors. In reality, there are various types of SEO that exist: on-page SEO, off-page SEO, technical SEO, and local SEO. These all utilize different strategies and approaches that are then customized to a client to produce results.
How does SEO get me more projects?
Our SEO work can help bring more prospective clients to your website and entice them to fill out a form, call you, or contact you through a chatbot. We help leads get into your pipeline for you and your team to convert into sales.
How long does SEO take?
Most of our SEO work is part of a long-term game, but there are various tactics that can show early results, such as uploading new content to improve keywords or getting a new backlink indexed. But SEO is a marathon, never a race. The best part of SEO is that it is long-lasting, and the work we do for you over the time of your campaign can show results for years to come.
The Sixth City Difference
Our Sixth City Marketing team has years of SEO experience working for a variety of clients in a wide range of industries. For each of our clients, we develop a unique strategy for a specific business’s needs.
Why you should choose us for your construction company SEO:
- We are driven by results. Your business’s goals become ours.
- Nothing cookie cutter here. We create customized strategies for each of our clients.
- We are a small agency meaning we can focus on providing you the best quality possible. Sixth City strives for a great client relationship!
- Our team is in-house and dedicated to responding to your needs.
- We focus on data. Our decisions are based on data and statistics from your site.
Examples of Success
Not only have we worked with construction companies to show proven results, but we’ve helped numerous other industries as well. Some of our other case studies include:
- TYKMA Electrox
- Kent State University – College of Business
- Bruening Glass Works
- Shini USA
- Valco Valley Tool & Die
- University Commons
- National Churches Residences
– Water’s Edge of Lake Wales
Reach Out to Us for SEO for Construction Companies
We’re ready to provide essential SEO services for construction. Contact Sixth City Marketing today to get started!