Sixth City Can Take Your Higher Education Institution to the Next Level
Whether you are trying to improve undergraduate or graduate enrollment figures, Sixth City Marketing can help you surpass your goals.
Digital Marketing Channels We Utilize
We specialize in helping higher education institutions increase enrollment through digital marketing channels such as:
- Search Engine Optimization– Strategic content creation, keyword analysis, competitor research, and additional technical website optimization for targeting high-volume and regionally focused terms to attract potential students.
- Pay-Per-Click Campaigns– Targeted paid ads via Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms that have the ability to target students based on age, location, and more.
- Social Media– Content creation, scheduling, monitoring, and response on all of your social media platforms to show students you are active and involved.
- Design for Conversion– Design and development with changes to improve your conversion rate and encourage website visitors to contact your departments for information, visits, and application requirements.
- HubSpot Marketing– Help your sales team by integrating HubSpot into your website with web forms that allow you to see lead source, help with lead organization, create workflows, let you send emails, and much more.
- Email Marketing– Writing, designing, and scheduling emails for your target audience to help reach out to new student inquires, nurture the process for students who have already requested information, and more.
- Auditing/Consulting– Diagnosing areas of improvement for website content, site structure, technical issues, and various suggestions to improve your Google Analytics data.
Our Approach to Higher Education Digital Marketing
Get to Know Sixth City Marketing
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Sixth City Marketing helps clients across a wide variety of industries achieve their online goals through proven digital marketing tactics, and one of our specialties is higher education marketing campaigns.
We have more than 25 years of combined online marketing experience, and we are eager to help your school not just meet but exceed its enrollment goals.
We want to work together with you to achieve your marketing goals. These could include:
- Increasing online leads
- Boosting relevant traffic to your website
- Improving your online presence within a specific targeted area
See It for Yourself:
“I am extremely pleased with Sixth City Marketing. The college’s website traffic has increased substantially along with a significant increase in the quality of our admission leads. Plus, within a short period of time Sixth City’s SEO efforts have catapulted our Google rankings taking us from a buried page to top listings on Google. Sixth City has made a significant difference in the business college’s rankings and admissions.” – Michelle Parrish Manning, Kent State University College of Business Administration, Director Marketing and Communications
How We Achieve Your Goals Through Digital Marketing
- We create a unique strategy to match your campaign priorities. No cookie-cutter approaches here.
- We have the luxury of offering high-quality service and attention to detail that larger, more detached agencies cannot.
- We don’t take shady shortcuts that could improve rank superficially but harm your long-term success.
- We have an in-house staff of writers and strategists.
- We offer a varied portfolio of services to help your site’s conversion rate (design for conversion, video, social media) that we can work into a retainer agreement.
How Do We Show Results?
We show our results through:
- Increases in overall leads (both online and phone) which are tracked through Google Analytics
- Traffic improvement (overall, from search engines and from paid channels) in Google Analytics
- Boosting of keyword positions (in SEO campaigns)
- Decreases in cost-per-lead metrics (in paid campaigns)
The synergy of these factors combined is critical in gauging the effectiveness of an overall campaign. We evaluate each metric using industry-standard platforms.
Why You Need Digital Marketing
Take a look at some statistics that can help you decide to invest in digital marketing for higher education:
- Over 80% of students have accessed a college website on a mobile device, with 37% of students scheduling campus tours after visiting their website (Chegg)
- 67% of internet users use search engines as their first source of information for colleges and 64.6% of those clicks are on paid ads (tSunela)
- 2% of teens and younger persons are more likely to abandon slow-loading sites (Nielsen Norman Group)
- 50% of younger applicants use 5+ more social sites for college research (Inside HigherEd)
Higher Education Marketing Success Stories
Kent State University – College of Business Administration
In 2017, we worked with Kent State on their EMBA program, and compared to 2016 we were able to produce the following results through our specialized higher education SEO, website optimization, and pay-per-click services:
- Leads from organic search increased by 38%
- Leads from paid search increased by 148%
- Overall leads increased by 135%
Your Questions on Digital Marketing, Answered
Here are some frequent questions we receive on our various services, common industry terms, and more.
- What is SEO?
SEO stands for search engine optimization, which is a practice of digital marketing that includes making strategic adjustments to your website’s online presence to appear more prominently on search engines. It involves various tactics that are proven to help your website increase its rank.
- What is PPC?
PPC is the acronym for pay per click, which is an industry term used to define paid online advertising. The term comes from businesses paying a fee for every click they receive on their online ads. PPC is often done through platforms such as Google, Bing, Facebook, and more.
- Will I be able to monitor results?
Yes, not only will we send you a report on a monthly basis that details the progress of your campaign, but you will have access to your website’s Google Analytics profile which grants you access to real-time data and insights.
- Will I be able to see ROI data?
Thanks to a custom piece of code our agency has developed, we are able to see lead source tracking data that can help us, along with your sales team, to see which leads came in through our work and then converted into students.
Invest in Our Higher Education Marketing Agency Today
Are you ready to see how our higher education SEO can assist you in bringing in more students to your school? Reach out today to learn how we can help.