Whether you’re a small bank building up your business or an owner of a credit union who wants more customers to know about all your benefits, finance is a field where an effective marketing campaign is essential. How else will potential clients know that your services are the best fit for their needs?
With experience in digital marketing through SEO, social media, website design, and more, Sixth City Marketing has the expertise to help boost your business, big or small. From private practices to corporate scale businesses, our firm helps promote your work key attributes to ensure you get the clients and revenue you want.
Let’s take a look at all the ways we can help your bank or credit union as your finance marketing company.
Digital Marketing for Banks and Related Services
- Banks range in personality and benefits from one location or city to another, making yours different from the one next door. We are able to highlight key features of your business through diverse channels to ensure that you gain the conversions, clients, and ROI you want.
- Targeted audiences are key to getting qualified leads and genuine inquiries. Our research focuses on zeroing in on the target audience appropriate for your location and services, finding the right people at the right time and place.
5 Essentials in Digital Marketing for Credit Unions and Finance
- Search Engine Optimization – Our team of specialized writers and editors help to create content for highly trafficked webpages on your website to improve search frequencies and impressions from site visitors. This content includes blog posts related to the field, the benefits of your credit union or bank, updates on any promotions, and even investment tips and tricks.
- Pay Per Click – Our in-house pay-per-click advertising specialists work to get your company in front of the right people. With our expertise in Google Ads, Bing Ads, and social media ads, our staff adjusts the needs of your PPC campaign to target your desired audience through effective ads.
- Website Design and Development – With expertise in website building for top engagement opportunities, our team is well versed in creating an easily navigable site on many content creation platforms, including WordPress, Drupal, and more. We use proven marketing strategies to guarantee qualified leads while promoting an increase in web interaction each time a user visits your website.
- Video Production – The perfect finance marketing service to represent your company may involve videos for Google Video Ads and Facebook Ads. Our team has the skills to bring your company to life through professional videos all shot and produced in house.
- Social Media – Social media platforms are used every day for personal and professional announcements, with many businesses finding them beneficial. Our social media writers can create, edit, and post updates for any platform your business utilizes, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Up-to-Date Reports on Progress
When you bring us onto your team, we provide you with digestible reports and streamlined communication, supplying a transparent barrier between our work and your results. In our monthly reports, and even weekly updates, we track how well the campaign is going in terms that you can actually understand.
At the start of the month, a report is shared with you with a summary of the work we have completed for the month, as well as changes in web traffic, the status of rankings on Google, and any updates of the specific campaigns we’re running including PPC and social media. This report also includes recommendations for the future, and strategies to tackle specifics of your campaign.
Using accurate measurements through Google Analytics, we track statistics that provide distinguished data and guide us in the direction that will best fit your finance marketing needs.
Simple Steps to Improve Your Banking Marketing Efforts Through Digital Marketing
Here are a few methods that our experience and data has shown to improve institutions’ finance marketing efforts:
- Write content that is most relevant and representative of your company for webpages, including blog posts and informational services pages
- Read data from Google Analytics to track improvements and to determine which pages need work
- Highlight your business, offerings, and specials through social channels
- Utilize Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns to find and target the audience most appropriate for your business using location and age filters
Contact Us to Get Started with Your Digital Marketing for Financial Services!
Whether your focus is on local or national search engine ranking, we want to see your company thrive in the world of banking.
Be sure to contact us today with any questions on how you can improve the quality of your leads for daily business. We can’t wait to hear from you!