Whether you’re a small bank building up your business or an owner of a credit union who wants more customers to know about all your benefits, finance is a field where an effective marketing campaign is essential.
How else will potential clients know that your services are the best fit for their needs?
With experience in digital marketing through SEO, social media, pay per click, website design, and more, Sixth City Marketing has the expertise to help boost your business, big or small.
From private practices to corporate-scale businesses, our firm helps promote your work’s key attributes to ensure you get the clients and revenue you want.
Let’s take a look at all the ways we can help your business as your dedicated finance marketing company.
Types of Financial Companies That Can Benefit from Digital Marketing
- Commercial banks
- Investment banks
- Mortgage companies
- Brokerage firms
- Internet banks
- Insurance companies
- Credit unions
- Loan providers
Why Do Banks Need Marketing?
Banks range in personality and benefits from one location or city to another, making yours different from the one next door. We are able to highlight key features of your business through diverse channels to ensure that you gain the conversions, clients, and ROI you want.
Targeted audiences are key to getting qualified leads and genuine inquiries. Our research focuses on zeroing in on the target audience appropriate for your location and services, finding the right people at the right time and place.
“John was someone who came highly recommended to me for digital marketing and SEO. To my surprise he was easily accessible for a telephone appointment. Although I expected his knowledge of SEO to be far beyond mine (it is) he was also able to speak to me at a level I could understand. He seemed interested in making clear how he could help me and not overpromising. He seems to be a much more straightforward marketing asset that I am used to dealing with. Thank you, John!” – Brandon Shroy, Attorney at Law
The Essentials of Digital Marketing for Financial Services
- Search Engine Optimization – Our team of specialized writers and editors help to create content for highly trafficked webpages on your website to improve search frequencies and impressions from site visitors. This content includes blog posts related to the field, the benefits of your unique offerings, updates on any promotions, and even investment tips and tricks.
- Pay Per Click – Our in-house pay-per-click advertising specialists work to get your company in front of the right people. With our expertise in Google Ads, Bing Ads, and social media ads, our staff adjusts the needs of your PPC campaign to target your desired audience through effective ads.
- Website Design and Development – With expertise in website building for top engagement opportunities, our team is well versed in creating an easily navigable site on many content creation platforms, including WordPress, Drupal, and more. We use proven marketing strategies to guarantee qualified leads while promoting an increase in web interaction each time a user visits your website.
- Social Media – Social media platforms are used every day for personal and professional announcements, with many businesses finding them beneficial. Our social media writers can create, edit, and post updates for any platform your business utilizes, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Email Marketing – As another channel to promote your service offerings, specials going on within your business, and important news in your industry, email marketing is incredibly useful. Our team can write and send out email newsletters to your customer base, helping to drive leads.
How We Show Results: Up-to-Date Reports on Progress
When you bring us onto your team, we provide you with digestible reports and streamlined communication, supplying a transparent barrier between our work and your results. In our monthly reports, and even weekly updates, we track how well the campaign is going in terms that you can actually understand.
At the start of the month, a report is shared with you with a summary of the work we have completed for the month, as well as changes in web traffic, the status of rankings on Google, and any updates of the specific campaigns we’re running including PPC and social media. This report also includes recommendations for the future, and strategies to tackle specifics of your campaign.
Using accurate measurements through Google Analytics, we track statistics that provide distinguished data and guide us in the direction that will best fit your finance marketing needs.
Winning Strategies for Marketing Finance Companies
Here are a few methods that our experience and data has shown to improve institutions’ finance marketing efforts and some of the strategies we will implement to help improve you online presence:
- Write content that is most relevant and representative of your company for webpages, including blog posts and informational services pages
- Increase your website’s trust and authority for search engines by building high-quality backlinks to your domain
- Read data from Google Analytics to track improvements and to determine which pages need work
- Monitor your competition on Google Maps to report any businesses that are breaking guidelines
- Highlight your business, offerings, and specials through social channels and to your customized email list
Utilize Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns to find and target the audience most appropriate for your business using location and age filters
Frequently Asked Questions About Digital Marketing for Finance Services
- What are keywords?
Keywords are words and phrases that searchers use to type into a search engine to find relevant information. Users could be looking for pages, images, videos or any other information that will answer their search query, normally related to products, services or answers to questions.
- What is PPC?
PPC stands for pay-per-click marketing. It is a paid form of online advertising in which businesses are charged for each click that a user makes on their ad.
- Would my business benefit from digital marketing? Absolutely. It is an essential investment for your business to help generate more leads, increase overall traffic, and craft strategies customized to your goals.
“John and the team at Sixth City Marketing has delivered on everything they promised. From the time we started working with them until now, our leads have tripled. We’ve worked with them in many areas including PPC, SEO, website design and social media marketing. I would HIGHLY recommend John and the team at Sixth City Marketing.” – Lisa Calovini, Shini USA
Why Choose Sixth City for Your Financial Services Marketing
As you read up on different agencies that offer digital marketing services, we hope that some of our qualities allow us to stand out from the crowd:
- Unique – Our campaigns are 100% tailored to your specific goals and targeted audiences. There is nothing cookie-cutter here!
- Full-service digital agency – We have the opportunity to provide you with many different services to ensure your online marketing efforts are maximizing your ROI.
- Results driven – All of our decisions are strategic and based on statistics drawn from Google Analytics.
- Quality – Our small firm can provide you with the best quality through our dedicated efforts.
- Years of expertise – Check out some of our case studies to see our previous successes.
Contact Us to Get Started with Your Digital Marketing for Financial Services!
Whether your focus is on local or national search engine ranking, we want to see your company thrive in the world of finance.
Be sure to contact us today with any questions on how you can improve the quality of your leads for daily business. We can’t wait to hear from you!