We Can Help Your Business Get More Leads Through SEO Marketing
Are you trying to help your company get more leads? Or struggling to carry the load of marketing your business? No fear, this is where Sixth City Marketing can help.
Our SEO company serving Chicago is built with talented marketers who have 25+ years of experience helping businesses just like yours get more leads online.
“We re-vamped our website and quickly learned that we weren’t getting the SEO numbers that we were used to and in addition, Covid-19 hit. Sixth City came in and took control of our SEO and really improved our google presence and improved our leads by quite a bit. They are professional, well-versed in all things SEO, and very responsive. I am very thankful for Sixth City.” – Madison Osborn, FitWorks
What You Get With Our SEO Agency Services
When we craft our custom strategies for our clients, they include a variety of different tactics that can help your website. Here are some of our main search engine optimization methods:
- Content Writing – Our skilled team of writers can give your website copy a facelift, and revamp your content to include your most important keywords that can help your ideal customer find your web pages.
- Link Building – One of the most important parts of SEO is helping your site gain authority and trust in the eyes of search engines. To do that, you need external links to your site from trusted sources.
- Technical Updates – Things such as updating plugins, implementing redirects, resizing photos, and much more can give your site the boost it needs to outrank your competition.
- Blog Creation – Whether it be updates on company news, promoting a new product, targeting longtail keywords, or crafting pieces we can use for link building, our writing team can use your blog for a number of reasons to help improve your web presence.
- Local Optimization – If you are a business that attracts local customers, there are a variety of unique tactics that we can implement to help your rank better in your ideal region.
Industries We Can Help
Get to Know Us
Sixth City Marketing is a full-service digital marketing agency that has a strong focus on providing customized SEO services. Although we are headquartered in Cleveland, we have the ability to help clients no matter where they are located.
And while we may never forgive you for the 2016 World Series, you can ensure that our team of experts are trustworthy, honest, and are dedicated to helping your business succeed.
Proof of Our SEO Success
Here is just a sneak peak at our case studies, and what type of results we have gotten for our clints over the years in various campaigns:
- Monthly traffic from search engines increased 632% (Shini USA)
- Conversions have increased 295% (National Church Residences)
- Overall traffic has improved 402% (TYKMA Electrox)
- 117% more contact form submissions per month (University Commons)
- 90% of Internet leads turn into business (Bruening Glass Works)
- Increased site conversion rate from 1.54% to 4.6% (Valco Valley Tool & Die)
Answers to Your SEO Questions
We often receive a variety of questions pertaining to search engine optimization, and to help, here are some answers to some top frequently asked questions:
Why does my business need SEO?
To help users searching for your offerings better find your business online, above your competitors, you need to optimize your website strategically to help your website rank well on search engines.
How is SEO different from traditional marketing?
SEO if completely digital, while most traditional tactics such as billboards, mailers, and other methods are not. Not only are most traditional approaches costly, but they lack the ability to track data, leads, and more.
Is SEO Different Than PPC?
Yes, pay-per-click marketing depends on directly paying a platform to showcase your ads, while using a set budget to strategically bid against other businesses. SEO, on the other hand, is based on organic listings that Google ranks depending on a variety of factors.
Do I need both SEO and PPC?
There is no rule that you need to do both. However, it can help cover more bases to help bring leads in. PPC is a great tool for businesses who want to target a specific audience or highlight a certain product or service.
“The team at Sixth City was so wonderful to work with! They helped our bar and restaurant set and surpass SEO goals and develop a better marketing plan for our business. They’re incredibly responsive and helped us understand the importance of SEO for our business.” – Tristen Phipps, Eclipse Company Store
Let’s Talk SEO
Schedule Your Free SEO Strategy Session
If you are interested in learning more about what our SEO experts can do for you, be sure to fill out the form at the top of the page and we will be in touch!