Attracting people to your website can be a crucial part of getting more business, and potential patients are out there searching for reliable medical providers every day. Our SEO services for healthcare institutions helps them find you!
How We Help Your Practice with Medical SEO Services
With increased competition, contending with spammers on Google Maps, and various other factors, performing healthcare SEO marketing is harder than ever, but this is where we step in. Here are some of the custom SEO services we can provide to medical practices:
- Local Listing Optimization – When you search “hospital near me” or whatever category your practice falls under, where do you show up on Google Maps? Making sure your Google My Business profile is claimed and optimized is a crucial part of getting more customers in your area.
- Spam Fighting – While being on Google Maps is incredibly important, another major aspect of local healthcare SEO involves cleaning up fake listings and removing spammers who may be taking away potential patients.
- Content Optimization – The content you have on your website is not only important to hook customers, but also should be written with Google in mind as well. From strategically placed keywords to page layout to copy choices, there are a variety of things our writing team considers when giving your website content a makeover.
- Link Building – As a tactic to strengthen the authority of your website over your competitors, we conduct thorough competitor analysis and pair it with creative strategies to build more backlinks to your website, which are valued by Google.
- Technical Adjustments – From making sure all your photos have alt and title tags to writing eye-catching metadata for all of your pages, there are numerous things we can do behind the scenes of your website to improve your online presence.
- Proper Data Tracking – If you don’t already have Google Analytics installed on your website with proper goal tracking in place, we can configure it to ensure that we can both see the success of your campaign in terms of form submissions, phone calls, traffic, and more.
- Competitor Research – One of the most important parts of implementing effective SEO for your company is having a good understanding of what other businesses in your industry are doing that make them rank above you. From keywords to backlinks to even page length, we assess a variety of factors to see where we can fill in the gaps on your website.
“John Sammon at Sixth City Marketing is the “go to guy” for SEO and PPC! John’s always been available when I have had healthcare marketing questions and he provides good insight on areas I may not have considered. I don’t ever fill out these, but John Sammon is just that good!” – Michael Buser, Teleradiology Consultants, LLC
Why You Should Invest in SEO for Healthcare Companies
According to a research study conducted in 2017, investing in online marketing services can truly pay off because search engines were patients’ primary way of searching for medical providers.
Not to mention, here are the percentage of healthcare consumers that ran an online search before scheduling an appointment for a given field, according to LSA Insights:
- Physicians – 71%
- Surgery – 71%
- Hospitals – 69%
- Clinics – 67%
- Physical Therapists – 84%
- Chiropractors – 61%
- Optometrists – 74%
- Dentists – 71%
4 Healthcare SEO Methods You Can Do Right Now
To get a leg up on your competition before you partner with an SEO agency, try and knock out the following tactics for boosting your current marketing:
- Enhance Your CTAs – Calls to action are a design for conversion practice that we recommend for all of our SEO clients, as it can help drive users to convert. Making your phone number stand out can especially help.
- Add More Copy to Key Pages – We often see with new clients that they have neglected to incorporate a solid amount of copy on their product or services pages, the pages more important to their business. We recommend having at least 500+ words of copy that is optimized with the terms you wish to rank for.
- Check Your Website Speed – Did you know that how fast your website loads can not only affect where Google ranks you, but also can make potential customers turn away from your website if they get impatient or think it’s broken? Use this tool by Google to see how your site grades.
- Create, Claim, or Verify GMB Listings – If you already have control of your Google My Business profile, then you are a step ahead. If you don’t, search for your business on Google Maps and click on the button to claim the profile. If you can’t find your business, you can create a listing.
Learn More SEO Knowledge
Understanding what certain terms mean can better help you comprehend some of the strategies we will implement for your business. Check out these definitions to broaden your knowledge of SEO.
- On-page, Off-page, and Technical SEO – These are three different variants of search engine optimization that encompass numerous strategies and tactics. On-page deals with adjustments made directly to your website pages. Off-page is everything done off-site to increase rankings. And lastly, technical is adjustments made to your website’s code to improve its strength and visibility.
- Local Optimization – If your business deals with just local customers, such as a doctor’s office would, then you would benefit from local SEO practices. Local optimization involves additional SEO practices that have a specific locational focus, instead of national.
- Metadata – Have you ever wondered what dictates which title and description displays on search engines for your website pages? This is due to metadata, which is a technical aspect of your website. Metadata can be uniquely optimized to include keywords and enticing language.
- Goal Tracking – In Google Analytics, you have the ability to set goals based on certain parameters. We use this goal tracking to tally form submissions, phone calls, chatbots, and more in order to see our success in your campaign.
Sixth City Marketing Is Different from Other Healthcare SEO Agencies
Our medical and healthcare SEO experts stand out in many ways. Here are a few to keep in mind:
- Our work is all custom
We approach every business with a tailored plan of action, and our strategists, writers, and designers never use cookie-cutter approaches.
- We are a close-knit team
Our in-house staff works effectively together to provide the utmost quality in all of the work that we do.
- We don’t just do SEO
If you ever want to expand to paid marketing, or give your website a facelift, we can offer additional packages to cover these needs.
- Our knowledge is always growing
Google is regularly changing their algorithm, and new trends and techniques emerge all the time. You can trust that our team stays on top of these changes to provide the best services possible.
- Data is always top of mind
Since we know you want to see an ROI in our services, we send you monthly reports highlighting the results of our efforts.
- Our goal is to supplement your sales pipeline
Our main goal is to help your business get more leads that your sales team or staff can then convert into new patients or customers.
- We serve businesses all over the nation
Our main office is located in Cleveland, but with our other locations in Columbus and Pittsburgh, we can help you no matter where you are.
“We called on Sixth City as well as a number of other company’s to make a proposal for a new look, and a better run WordPress website for the Lake County Health District. They were low pressure, more problem solving, and step up where we needed, but also let us do things that we needed. In the end our new look is a very functional well branded site, and they were professional, knowledgeable, and precise with their help in our website build. We went through all of our own content, and up our game as well. So we are pretty pleased with the result.” – Lake County Health District
Come See What Healthcare SEO Marketing Can Do for You
Talk to our team today for further info on how we can get you more patients through SEO services. We look forward to speaking with you!