We Can Help Your Retirement & Assisted Living Communities Get More Residents Online
Seniors have a lot of options when it comes to choosing a retirement or senior living community. Even if you provide excellent service and offer a comfortable facility with a range of amenities, unless seniors know about you, your efforts will be for naught.
We have experience supplying digital marketing for senior living facilities through search engine optimization, paid advertising, social media, and a variety of other services. All of these services can help to showcase your community and all it can provide for the seniors and families searching online for locations just like yours.
Let’s take a moment to look at all of the marketing solutions we can offer your facility.
“Sixth City Marketing provides National Church Residences with a full range of services including website design/administration/management, digital marketing, search engine optimization, analytics/metrics/reporting, and much more. Their excellent customer service, speedy turnaround times, and expert advice makes them a valued extension of our in-house team!” – National Church Residences
Strategic Marketing for All Types of Senior Living Types
Not only do we specialize in marketing for retirement communities, but we also are able to put our skills to use for senior living services such as:
- Assisted living
- Independent living
- Memory care
- And everything in between
We understand the essential terms and tactics that can be used to target your desired audience, making sure the content we produce for you gets in front of the right people.
How We Provide Impactful Senior Living Digital Marketing Solutions
- Content Creation – With our in-house staff of writers and editors, we can craft new copy for key pages on your website, such as your homepage and services, to help improve traffic. We can also write blog posts around your offerings, relay advice for seniors, post updates on local events, and much more.
- Pay Per Click – A great way to get exposure and put your company in front of the right audience is through paid online marketing, otherwise known as PPC (pay per click). We can run ads targeting your ideal customer on Google, Bing, and social media, and strategize a custom solution for your community’s needs, which can help increase leads.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Alongside content creation, part of our search engine optimization efforts includes making strategic adjustments to your website through adding calls to action, web forms, metadata, schema, and more, all to better enhance your presence online on search engines.
- Website Design and Development – Is your website stuck back in 1999? We can help. Our team can design a custom site just for your business in WordPress, Drupal, or whatever content management system you prefer. And during site redesigns we utilize proven marketing tactics incorporating strong calls to action to get you an influx of new residents.
- Social Media – Our social media team can write, edit, and post updates for your desired social media outlets, whether those are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or others. We can also help build your online presence and social followings.
- Email Marketing – In order to expand your customer base, we can additionally write, design, and send out emails to your desired list of residents in order to help promote your community and offerings.
- CRM Marketing – If you are utilizing a CRM such as HubSpot,we can help integrate its various features such as web forms, live chat bots, and more on your website.
- Consulting and Auditing – Alongside providing digital marketing services, we can also help your marketing team take a deep dive into the current structure of your website, content, and more to make strategic suggestions to improve your current tactics.
More on the Senior Living Marketing Strategies We Implement
When deciding to work with our team, we want to tailor our internet marketing efforts to achieve the most success possible for you and your company. Whether you are looking to increase your sales or build overall brand awareness, our team is here to help you achieve your goals.
Some of the strategies that we can apply when it comes to marketing for senior living facilities include the following:
- Keyword analysis – We examine keywords with various search volumes and assess which to target to ensure that the pages of your website can bring in your ideal customer.
- Content writing and optimization – We consistently update and write new content for our clients’ top pages to guarantee they present the latest details on your offerings.
- Metadata optimization – Having optimized metadata is essential to having a fully optimized website. With the use of keywords, we will give your title tags and meta descriptions the attention they deserve.
- Blog post writing – When you have a blog on your website, you are able to expand on your overall website content, as well as rank higher for specific keywords and get more backlinks to your site.
- Guest blog post writing – Whether you are writing about specific tips or even personal resident stories, writing blog posts for other websites is a great way to keep your content fresh, get more links, and obtain new users to your website.
- Citation creation – Having local citations from multiple websites can help build your the overall possibility to be found on various local search platforms.
- Competitor research – Looking into the competition allows us to fully understand why they are ranking higher for the terms and keywords related to your business. From there, we can work on our end to fill the gap.
- Unlinked mention link building– Much like local profile building, we want to ensure that your company is being listed properly across the web. For websites that have already mentioned your services without linking back to your site, we strive to get you the proper accreditation, thus boosting your online recognition.
- Local profile building – In order to boost your domain authority even further, we use websites such as Google and Bing to optimize your local profiles so you can be found by users looking for nearby senior living facilities within your area.
- Design for conversion – Our design for conversion tactics help your website convert leads at a higher rate. We know that getting traction to your website is one thing, but getting qualified leads to your site will make your brand more recognizable.
- Goal tracking – With the use of Google Analytics, we are able to measure your overall success in regard to everything that we do for your business, whether we are tracking the calls or forms submissions that you receive from your website.
These search engine optimization strategies, alongside our account management and careful planning, work together to help you gain more residents.
Frequently Asked Questions About Digital Marketing
For those wondering if they want to take the next steps in investing in senior living marketing services, here are some frequently asked questions that can serve as a guide through the basics of digital marketing itself.
What Is SEO?
SEO stands for search engine optimization, which is the practice of enhancing your online presence so your website performs better on search engines, such as Google, by increasing the quality of your site’s content, backlinks, technical aspects, and more.
What Is PPC?
PPC, also known as pay per click, is a type of paid online advertising where companies are charged for every user who clicks on their ads. Prices per click range based off of the keywords you are targeting, their search volume, and competition.
Why Do I Need Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing should be seen as an essential investment for your business as it can help produce more leads into your sales funnel, has lower costs than traditional marketing tactics, and is highly customizable and flexible.
We Can Report and Measure Your Online Marketing Improvements
One of the best parts of our marketing services for assisted living and retirement communities is that we offer monthly reports that you can actually understand.
We will send you a short monthly report that provides an overview of what work we have conducted that month, how traffic has changed on your site, the extent of your social media outreach, and how your PPC campaign is performing.
We place a lot of emphasis on measurement to ensure that the marketing tactics we use on your website are effective and giving you results!
The 5 Phases of Customized Digital Marketing for Senior Living Communities
- Research – We analyze your website, current keyword positions, and competitors to see what the best course of action is for your campaign
- Strategize – Our strategists work hard to craft a custom plan for each quarter to get your high-impact results
- Implement – Once we work with you to approve our strategies, our team of writers, developers, and marketing experts will execute the strategy
- Results – Every month, we send you a report on the progress of the campaign, conversions (form submissions and phone calls), and other important metrics
- Analyze, Adjust, Repeat – Being able to see the results of our efforts allows us to pivot strategically based on not only the data, but also your feedback on the leads we obtain for you
Easy Ways to Use Digital Marketing to Improve Your Current Marketing Approach
Here are a few quick tips to help improve your digital marketing:
- Utilize social media to show you are an active community in the local area
- Create relevant and useful web content for your site, including helpful blog posts on topics such as transitioning to senior care, things to do around your community, and more
- Target your Facebook and Google Ads campaigns to your core audience using age and location filters
- Implement Google Analytics on your site to see which pages and types of content perform best
Our Experience in Digital Marketing for Senior Living Providers
We have considerable experience in working with a variety of retirement communities, making us a great choice for your senior living marketing needs!
In the past, we’ve worked extensively with National Church Residences, which has 340 retirement, assisting living, and memory care facilities within the United States and Puerto Rico.
You can read more of our success stories for other industries on our case studies page.
Why Choose Sixth City Marketing for Your Digital Marketing for Senior Living
Since 2010, we are proud to grow and expand in the world of digital marketing for our extensive clientele. On top of that, some of the benefits of working with us include the following:
- We’re Focused on Results – We always do our due diligence in being transparent with the data and success we track for you and your company in regard to our services, as helping you see a return on investment is on the top of our minds.
- We Don’t Outsource – When it comes to creating successful digital marketing strategy, you can trust our team to go the distance. As an in-house digital marketing agency, all our work, including strategy, writing, and further account management, in done by our highly skilled team.
- We Have Experience in Diverse Areas – Alongside helping senior living communities such as yours, we also have helped a wide variety of industries, which helps us keep and open mind when finding the best mix of tactics to help your campaign have success.
- We Strive to Build Relationships – When it comes to working with clients, new or existing, we strive to build and maintain a strong and successful relationship. We want to see your business grow for years to comes, as we hope to be a part in those goals being met.
- We Are Always Growing and Learning – Our team is consistently seeking out the most up-to-date digital marketing trends, so you can trust us to inform you on the latest SEO, PPC, and web design news.
- We Serve Nationally – Although our in-house digital marketing agency is located in Cleveland, Ohio, we also have locations in Columbus, Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, Houston, and Chicago. No matter where your business is located, our team can assist you with your digital marketing endeavors.
With over 25 years of combined industry experience, let our team assist you with your digital marketing and strategy needs. To learn more about our team, please visit our about page.
“Sixth City Marketing has provided consulting, SEO and many other services to National Church Residences. The team has excellent advice and is very easy to work with.” – Karen Twinem, National Church Residences
Ready to Invest in Digital Marketing for Your Senior Living Community?
Contact Us Today!
We want to improve your marketing for senior living, so be sure to contact us today to find out how we can help. We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you in any way we can!