Seniors have a lot of options when it comes to choosing a retirement or senior living community. Even if you provide excellent service and offer a comfortable facility with a range of amenities, unless seniors know about you, your efforts will be for naught.
We have experience supplying internet marketing for all types of care facilities for seniors through search engine optimization, paid advertising, social media and more. All of these services can help to showcase your community and all it can provide for the seniors and families searching online for locations just like yours.
Let’s take a moment to look at all we can offer.
Strategic Digital Marketing for All Types of Senior Care
Not only do we specialize in marketing for retirement communities, but we also are able to put our skills to use for senior living services such as:
- Assisted living
- Independent living
- Memory care
- And everything in between
We understand the essential terms and tactics that can be used to target your desired audience, making sure the content we produce for you gets in front of the right people.
Senior Living Digital Marketing Services We Can Provide
- Content Creation – With our in-house staff of writers and editors, we can craft new copy for key pages on your website, such as your homepage and services, to help improve traffic. We can also write blog posts around your offerings, relay advice for seniors, post updates on local events, and much more.
- Pay Per Click – A great way to get exposure and put your company in front of the right audience is through paid online marketing, otherwise known as PPC (pay per click). We can run ads targeting your ideal customer on Google, Bing, and Facebook, and strategize a custom solution for your community’s needs, which can help increase leads.
- SEO – Alongside content creation, part of our search engine optimization efforts includes making strategic adjustments to your website through adding calls to action, web forms, metadata, schema, and more, all to better enhance your presence online on search engines.
- Website Design and Development – Is your website stuck back in 1999? We can help. Our team can design a custom site just for your business in WordPress, Drupal, or whatever content management system you prefer. And during site redesigns we utilize proven marketing tactics incorporating strong calls to action to get you an influx of new residents.
- Social Media – Our social media team can write, edit, and post updates for your desired social media outlets, whether those are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or others. We can also help build your online presence and social followings.
- Video Production – Whether you want to showcase your community or have a representative speak about your services, we have the ability to film and produce videos to be used on your site and in social media.
- Email Marketing – In order to expand your customer base, we can additionally write, design, and send out emails to your desired list of residents in order to help promote your community and offerings.
- CRM Marketing – If you are utilizing a CRM such as HubSpot,we can help integrate its various features such as web forms, live chat bots, and more on your website.
- Consulting and Auditing – Alongside providing digital marketing services, we can also help your marketing team take a deep dive into the current structure of your website, content, and more to make strategic suggestions to improve your current tactics.
We Can Report and Measure Your Online Marketing Improvements
One of the best parts of our retirement community marketing is that we offer monthly reports that you can actually understand.
We will send you a short monthly report that provides an overview of what work we have conducted that month, how traffic has changed on your site, the extent of your social media outreach, and how your PPC campaign is performing.
We place a lot of emphasis on measurement to ensure that the marketing tactics we use on your website are effective and giving you results!
Easy Ways to Use Digital Marketing to Improve Your Marketing for Retirement Communities
Here are a few quick tips to help improve your digital marketing:
- Utilize social media to show you are an active community in the local area
- Create relevant and useful web content for your site
- Target your Facebook and Google Ads campaigns to your core audience using age and location filters
- Implement Google Analytics on your site to see which pages and types of content perform best
Our Experience in Digital Marketing for Senior Living Providers
We have considerable experience in working with a variety of retirement communities, making us a great choice for your senior living marketing needs!
In the past, we’ve worked extensively with National Church Residences, which has 340 retirement, assisting living, and memory care facilities within the United States and Puerto Rico.
Ready to Invest in Digital Marketing for Your Senior Living Facility?
Contact Us Today!
We want to improve your marketing for senior living, so be sure to contact us today to find out how we can help. We look forward to hearing from you!