Get More Inquires for Your Facility Through Paid Marketing
Targeting your ideal audience online can be hard, but with pay-per-click services, the control is in your hands. With age, location, interests, search queries, and more, there are many ways you can get specific on who your online ads appear to.
Our team of certified Google Ads and Facebook Ads specialists would be happy to help your senior care community get the boost it needs in 2021 and beyond.
Who We Help
- Assisted living centers
- Retirement communities
- Memory care facilities
- Rehabilitation centers
- In-home care providers
- Respite care facilities
“Sixth City Marketing has provided consulting, SEO and many other services to National Church Residences. The team has excellent advice and is very easy to work with.” – Karen Twinem, National Church Residences
How We Help Through PPC for Senior Living Providers
Over the years, we have built up various skills and technologies that allow us to provide high-quality services to our clients. And this is no different when it comes to how we approach paid marketing for assisted living, retirement communities, and alike. Here are some of the things you can expect of our team when you partner with us to market your facility:
Thorough Market Research
From analyzing your competitors to seeing which keywords will bring you results, we put valuable time and effort into our research.
Variety of Advertising Channels
You will have the ability to choose where you run your ads (Google, Bing, Facebook, etc.) or allow us to give our expert opinion on what channel will have the most success.
Ad and Landing Page Creation
Our skilled team will write tailored ad copy and create a beautiful landing page to accompany it.
Lead and Call Tracking
We have the ability to help you see where your online leads are coming from, as well as your phone calls.
Dedicated Account Management
We ensure that your campaigns will be well managed and monitored to help your ads succeed.
Hands-on Customer Support
At all times while you partner with us, you will have an account manager whom you can contact for all your questions.
New to PPC? 10 Things to You May Not Know
If you are new to digital marketing, you may not know everything about pay-per-click marketing just yet. Here are some high-level things you might want to know:
- You get to set your monthly (or yearly) budget
- You can change your budget to be heavier in specific months
- You only have to pay when someone (including yourself) clicks on your ad
- You may not see your ads in search because of your location
- You can use platforms such as Unbounce to build unique landing pages
- Your ads can be turned on and off in minutes
- You can be very specific or very broad in your targeting
- You can use PPC to test different markets and locations
- You can use things learned through PPC and apply it to SEO
- You can use tools such as SpyFu to see competitor ads and keywords
What Makes Us Different?
- In-house team – Our entire PPC staff is in-house, meaning we don’t outsource our work, allowing us to provide better quality service to you
- Range of services – We can also help your digital marketing improve through SEO, web design, email marketing, and more
- Years of experience – Since opening in 2010, we have helped dozens of clients flourish through with the help of our work
- Variety of Skills – Our staff has 25+ years working in the marketing industry doing various tasks allowing us to provide well-rounded expertise
- Transparent reporting – At all times, you can count on our team to be honest and transparent with you
“Sixth City Marketing provides National Church Residences with a full range of services including website design/administration/management, digital marketing, search engine optimization, analytics/metrics/reporting, and much more. Their excellent customer service, speedy turnaround times, and expert advice makes them a valued extension of our in-house team!” – National Church Residences
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Change My Budget at Any Time?
Yes, as we mentioned earlier, whether you want to change your budget for the long-term, or temporarily pull back, we can adjust your campaigns to meet your needs. This also means you can split up your yearly budget to be heavier in your more popular months, and less around holidays, and more.
How Are Landing Pages Created?
While there are many different ways you can make landing pages to accompany your ads, we use a platform called Unbounce, which allows us to create conversion-friendly landing pages that we can manage without access to your site.
How Do You Track Conversions?
With the help of Google Analytics, and the Unbounce platform, we are able to set up goal tracking which can allow us, and you, to see which conversions are coming from our efforts. Many of our clients also use HubSpot for customer relations management and sales tracking, too.
Which PPC Channel Works Best?
It depends! This factor changes for every business, even for those in the same niche. Things such as location, budget, and demand all play key factors. We will work with you and do our research to ensure we put our eggs into the right basket.
How are SEO and PPC different?
With PPC, you are paying for your placement at the top of the search engine results. But with SEO, your placement and position in search results is free and can be improved through strategic work to your website.
Let’s Have a Conversation
Talk to Us About Senior Care PPC Services Today
If you are interested in learning more on how we can help your facility get more leads online through customized PPC for senior living providers, get in touch with our team today.