Let Our Expert Team Handle Your PPC Marketing on Bing
Updated on 3/28/2023
Running targeted advertising via Bing Ads is a great way to improve revenue for your business. While Google Ads is typically the channel people most gravitate to, Bing actually accounts for about 23% of the market share for search engine usage. Ultimately, it could be the channel that your business isn’t harnessing that could deliver the sales results your organization has been striving for.
Our in-house team of Bing Ads experts can offer the quality customer service and results you are looking for via an online campaign.
“I recently consulted with Sixth City Marketing to learn more about internet marketing – especially search engine optimization, social media marketing, and pay-per-click marketing. I found their experience and knowledge in these areas can turn my ideas into revenue and they explained the execution in ways I clearly understood.” – Eric Gulledge, Sherwin-Williams
What You Get with Sixth City
When you decide to team up with our Bing Ads management agency, you will receive a variety of great services and help, including:
Overall Account Management
We monitor all of our pay-per-click campaigns in-house through our team of experienced marketers, looking at keyword bids, landing page success, and much more. With our in-house management team, you can rest assured that your campaign will get the care and expertise it needs.
Bing Ads Management
Our content marketers utilize their creative writing skills to craft content that will catch the eye of your targeted audience. As part of our pay-per-click management services, we supply:
- Ad copywriting
- Custom landing pages that convert at a high percentage in mobile, desktop and tablet
- Bid management and strategy
- Phone call tracking
- Google Analytics integration
- Keyword analysis
- Conversion tracking
- Competitor research
- Ongoing suggestions
- And more
With the help of Bing’s ad management features, we are able to see how your ads are performing in users’ searches month to month, and will send you regular reporting on how your campaign in running. From this, we are able to make strategic suggestions in regards to ad copy, landing pages, and more to help you get the best results possible.
To ensure that we are always developing ways to keep your ads account fresh, and looking for new opportunities to help your business grow, we are regularly brainstorming ways we can market your business through ads or our other services.
The Sixth City Approach
What Sets Our Bing PPC Services Apart
We use your company’s goals to put our strategies together, so consider the following questions:
- Do you have a specific audience in mind?
No matter if you are looking to remarket to a specific group, or want to try targeting a new location, we can help ensure your ads reach the groups you want.
- Are you not sure where to start?
We can help. Our team of experts can assist you in narrowing down spend, targeting, and many more factors if you don’t have any in mind. The best part about our PPC management is that we can make changes on the fly – so if there is something you want to change, or if we feel a campaign could use some reworking, we are able to make the adjustments needed on a quick timeline.
We Can Take Your Business to New Heights
As industry experts for a wide-range of business types, you can trust that our team will know what strategic tactics work best for your company. Some industries we have expertise in helping are:
How We Do Bing Pay-Per-Click Management Differently
- Reliable Measurement – As an agency, we understand that ROI is going to be an important metric for you as a business owner. We do our part to show you campaign results with full transparency
- Effective Campaigns – One of the best parts about PPC is that is allows for A/B testing, meaning we can test different keywords, landing page designs, and more to determine which works best for your industry
- Standout Landing Pages – In order to help encourage your ad’s viewers to reach out, we can design and create landing pages that have high conversion rates and show your brand in a new light
- Quality Assurance – Since we are a smaller firm, we can give your company the quality approach that you desire and deserve
- Convenient Locations – Our PPC company has offices in Cleveland, Chicago, Columbus, Indianapolis, Houston, and Pittsburgh and can help clients throughout the Midwest and beyond!
“John Sammon at Sixth City Marketing is the “go-to guy” for SEO and PPC! John’s always been available when I have had healthcare marketing questions and he provides good insight on areas I may not have considered. I don’t ever fill out these, but John Sammon is just that good!” – Michael Buser, Teleradiology Consultants, LLC
FAQs for Bing PPC Services
Q: How do you create landing pages?
A: We use a platform that allows us to create custom landing pages, and connect them to your WordPress site, or we can buy a custom domain that allows us to track metrics and data separately.
Q: Are there a lot of differences between Google and Bing for advertising?
A: Both offer the same basic features for advertisers, with the ability to run ads on their search network. The biggest difference is that Bing seems to be more budget friendly. According to WordStream, Bing’s average cost per click on shopping ads is 30% lower than Google’s average while also having a 45% higher ad click-through rate.
Q: Are the type of people who use Bing different from those who use Google?
A: Slightly! In the same WordStream article linked above, their studies show that users who use Bing are more likely to be over the age of 45, are more educated, and have higher incomes.
Expand Your Reach with Digital Marketing
While investing in Bing ads management can show great returns, utilizing our other digital marketing services can help your business acquire more potential for greater sales. We also can help your business with:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Through content writing, site optimization, link building, and a variety of other methods, we can help increase your organic rankings on search engines to produce leads.
- Website Design – We can redesign your current domain to be a beautiful WordPress site that loads quickly, reflects your brand, and helps users convert into customers.
- Conversion Rate Optimization – From adjusting your current site’s page templates slightly, we can help improve the rate at which your pages convert. We also can craft well-designed calls to action to place throughout your site.
- Social Media Marketing – As part of our SEO services, we can also include managing your social media accounts to help build your brand and online presence. Our team can write, schedule, and monitor your accounts.
- Email Marketing – As another great way to push those in your sales pipeline deeper, we use email to promote incentives, highlight offers, or just spread general news about your company.
- HubSpot Consulting – If you use HubSpot or other popular customer relations management software, we can help you and your team get the most out of these resources.
Reach Out to Our Bing Ads Team Today
Start a Conversation to Learn More
Get in touch with our Bing pay-per-click management team today to see how we can achieve your goals!