Get More Leads with Our PPC Services
For construction businesses like yourself, it can hard to reel in new clients due to a variety of factors. From budget to location to time, there can be various restrictions that can make it difficult to perform meticulous marketing for your business around the clock while you have projects that needs to be completed.
This is where Sixth City Marketing steps in. Our team of pay-per-click specialists can help with PPC for construction companies, delivering more leads for your business.
Pay-Per-Click Marketing Channels We Can Manage
- Google Ads
- Bing Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- YouTube Ads
These are all great channels that allow our team to target your ideal customer.
“John and his team at Sixth City are smart, passionate, and friendly. A great team to collaborate with!” – Will Duderstadt, M/I Homes
What You Get with Our Dedicated Construction PPC Services
When you sign on with our agency for construction paid marketing, you will receive the following:
- Analytics Data – We know that having the data to back up our work is important, which is why we always ensure Google Analytics and your ad platform are integrated.
- Unique Landing Pages – Unless you have desired pages you would like to use, for every campaign we will design and set up new landing pages for products and services that will match your branding.
- Custom Ad Copy – Implementing a PPC campaign is one thing, but you will need quality ads that will attract your ideal customer. Our talented writing team will craft custom ads to target your ideal audiences for various services.
- Competitor Analysis – In order to run a successful campaign, we will conduct competitor research to see who and what we are up against, which helps us to craft the perfect strategy for your business.
- Keyword Research – To help your ads reach your ideal client, we conduct research around which keywords attract the most customers and focus on ones we know will convert the best.
- Lead Tracking – We will be able to implement lead source tracking on your forms, including with unique phone numbers that reroute to your line, that include special tracking capabilities to give us more data to show you.
- Ongoing Management – From checking your bids to adding negative keywords to keeping an overall eye on your campaign, our routine monitoring will ensure results.
- Platform Flexibility – As we noted earlier, we are not only Google Ads experts, but we also have experience working with Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram advertising as well.
How Our Construction PPC Marketing Agency Is Different
Here are just some of the qualities that our company has that makes us stand out among other providers:
Close-Knit, In-House Staff
Unlike many other marketing agencies, our staff is in-house, and we don’t outsource any of our PPC work. Not to mention, we are a close-knit group which helps us produce better quality work.
Monthly Metrics Reporting
Your dedicated account manager will send you a report on a monthly basis that breaks down all the high-level data you wish to know, such as spend, conversions, and more.
Ability to Track ROI
Since we collect paid leads via forms and call tracking, we can provide a list of customers you have gotten through our efforts that you can then cross reference with your closed sales.
Diverse Set of Skills
Not only are we construction PPC marketing experts, but we can also provide other digital marketing services such as SEO and WordPress design for companies as well.
Buildable Client-Agency Relationship
On top of doing great work, we are focused on forming a relationship with our clients. And we always look forward to building a long-standing relationship with all of our new clients.
Collectively, our team has 25+ years of experience in digital marketing, which includes paid advertising. Not to mention, we have been helping not only businesses in construction but in many other fields, which has given us the ability to expand our mindset and better assist clients.
Proof of Success from PPC Campaigns
If you check out our case studies, you will see that we have helped a wide range of businesses thrive. Many of those clients utilized paid marketing services, and here is one example of just some of the success we have seen from our PPC marketing campaigns:
- Kent State University – College of Business Administration – We saw a 148% increase in leads from our efforts by implementing:
- A tailored custom strategy for their audience
- Refined messaging and targeting on ads
- Custom landing pages that encourage conversion
Other Ways We Can Help
“John and the team at Sixth City Marketing has delivered on everything they promised. From the time we started working with them until now, our leads have tripled. We’ve worked with them in many areas including PPC, SEO, website design and social media marketing. I would HIGHLY recommend John and the team at Sixth City Marketing.” – Lisa Calovini, Shini USA
FAQs About Our PPC Marketing Services
Do I get to set my own budget?
Yes! How much you wish to dedicate toward your campaign is completely up to you. We will, however, consult with you depending on the results we see about whether we believe it is a good idea to possibly increase spend down the line, or pull back on certain ad groups.
Are there ads that can generate more phone calls?
On Google Ads, you will have the ability to create “call only” ads that will directly lead customers to contact your business via phone, rather than going to a landing page with a form for contact information.
Can I advertise on both search engines and social media?
Absolutely. For construction companies, not only would normal pay-per-click advertising on search engines be a great way to produce leads, but places where you can visually show off your work (such as Facebook or Instagram) could be a great way to expand your reach!
What are some of the ways you manage campaigns?
As we mentioned earlier, we have a range of typical tasks we implement to ensure your campaign is running smoothly and at its best. We keep an eye on the search queries that produce clicks, add negative keywords, bid up on top performing terms, and make sure your budget is monitored every month.
How will you keep in contact on the progress of my campaign?
Not only can you email us at any time with questions or concerns about your campaign’s progress, but we will always send you a monthly summary of your campaign that breaks down key metrics such as form submissions, phone calls, and more.
Can I package PPC in with your other services?
Yes, we would be happy to help your business grow through not only paid marketing but also our other service offerings such as SEO, website redesign, and more.
Learn More About PPC for Construction Today
Want to learn more about our construction PPC services? Talk to us today.