For construction businesses like yourself, it can hard to reel in new clients due to a variety of factors. From budget to location to time, there can be various restrictions that can make it difficult to perform meticulous marketing for your business.
This is where Sixth City Marketing steps in. Our team of pay-per-click specialists can help with PPC for construction companies, delivering more leads for their businesses.
What You Get with Our Dedicated Construction PPC Services
When you sign on with our agency for construction PPC marketing, you will receive the following:
- Analytics Data – We know that having the data to back up our work is important, which is why we always ensure Google Analytics and your ad platform are integrated.
- Unique Landing Pages – Unless you have desired pages you would like to use, for every campaign we will design and set up new landing pages for products and services that will match your branding.
- Custom Ad Copy – Implementing a PPC campaign is one thing, but you will need quality ads that will attract your ideal customer. Our talented writing team will craft custom ads to target your ideal audiences for various services.
- Competitor Analysis – In order to run a successful campaign, we will conduct competitor research to see who and what we are up against, which helps us to craft the perfect strategy for your business.
- Keyword Research – To help your ads reach your ideal client, we conduct research around which keywords attract the most customers and focus on ones we know will convert the best.
- Ongoing Management – From checking your bids to adding negative keywords to keeping an overall eye on your campaign, our routine monitoring will ensure results.
- Platform Flexibility – Not only are we Google Ads experts, but we also have experience working with Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram advertising as well.
How Our Construction PPC Marketing Agency Is Different
Close-Knit, In-House Staff
Unlike many other marketing agencies, our staff is in-house, and we don’t outsource any of our work. Not to mention, we are a close-knit group which helps us produce better quality work.
Monthly Metrics Reporting
Your dedicated account manager will send you a report on a monthly basis that breaks down all the high-level data you wish to know, such as spend, conversions, and more.
Ability to Track ROI
Since we collect paid leads via forms and call tracking, we can provide a list of customers you have gotten through our efforts that you can then cross reference with your closed sales.
Diverse Set of Skills
Buildable Client-Agency Relationship
On top of doing great work, we are focused on forming a relationship with our clients. And we always look forward to building a long-standing relationship with all of our new clients.
Learn More About PPC for Construction Today
Want to learn more about our construction PPC services? Talk to us today.