Our Industrial SEO Experts Can Help Boost Your Sales and Leads
As more businesses invest in SEO, the process of gaining more clients online is more competitive than ever. So why not give your business the ultimate advantage over some of your toughest competition by investing in customized industrial marketing services?
With search engine optimization, your will have the ability to rank higher for the terms your ideal customer is searching, allowing more potential leads to come to your website.
And with 11+ years of helping companies just like yours increase sales, get more qualified leads, and have an improved presence online, why wouldn’t you want to learn more about how we can help yours too.
“I’ve worked with the team at Sixth City Marketing for about a year now, and they have been very helpful in improving my website’s visibility. The team is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. They are also easily accessible by phone or email, and respond quickly; the customer service is what separates them from the pack.” – David Kozak, Kozak Micro Adjusters
How We Differ From Other Industrial SEO Agencies
- Custom Approach – We recognize that no two businesses are the same, which is why every single strategy we create is hand crafted for your unique niche. For every client we take on, we keep in mind every aspect your of your website, industry, goals, and budget.
- Industry Experience– We’ve not only worked with a variety of manufacturing and industrial businesses, including aerospace manufacturers, AEC firms, but also dozens of other B2B companies. As every website is different, we have continued to grow our knowledge and expertise in helping a wide range of niches.
- Focus on Sales and ROI – Unlike other SEO companies, we aren’t just focused on improve your keyword rankings. The work we implement is centered around helping you get more leads that turn into sales, giving you a return on invest in our services.
- Reliable In-House Experts – Given that we do not outsource any of our SEO, you can trust that we provide high-quality work. Our team is extremely close knit and collaborates to keep your strategy fresh and up to date with changes from Google.
- Lead Source Tracking– One of the biggest pain points that we find most of our clients have when they first start working with us is that they don’t know where their leads are coming from. We have the ability to implement lead source tracking on your site so you can get more value from your data.
- Knowledge and Expertise – Like we said, we are always staying current with whatever Google is changing to their ranking algorithms. We apply our knowledge to our strategies to make sure your sites ranking keep improving.
- Dedicated Team – You will work closely with your dedicated account manager and strategist that will be there to answer any of your questions, send you monthly reports, and meet with you on an on-going basis through calls or video chat.
How Industrial SEO Services Can Help Your Site
A lot of times, a lot of people searching for our SEO help don’t know the full extent of ways we can help improve your website and overall presence online. Not only in the eyes of search engines, but for your prospective customers, too.
When it comes to industrial business types, one of the most common things we run into that we are able to fix include:
- Missing conversion features such as lead forms
- Lack of calls to actions to influence conversions
- Key pages with little to no copy
- No use of keywords on the site to match customers search
- A design that isn’t compatible in mobile and tablet
- Missing SSL certificate (non-HTTPS domain)
- No analytics tracking or incorrect setup
- 404 pages (no 301 redirects in place)
- Much more!
These are various things that we discover early on during our initial analysis of your website, as we work with you, and dig in deeper into your website and web presence.
What Types Of Industrial Companies Can SEO Help?
Some niches that can benefit from search engine optimization include but are not limited to:
- Industrial equipment
- Metal fabrication
- Many more!
A Few of Our SEO Success Stories
- 129% Boost in leads
- 28% More visits to their website
- 632% Change in SEO traffic
- Boosted monthly leads by 314%
- Improved overall traffic by 402%
- Increased organic traffic by 50%
Valco Valley Tool/Die
- Improved monthly site visits by 114%
- Increased conversion rate from 1.54% to 4.6%
- Surged form submissions by 543%
- 48% Uptick in overall website traffic
- 12% Traffic increase from organic
- 58% Increase in new website visits
Learn the 4 Types of SEO We Can Provide
Many may not know that there are various types of SEO that exist. And when utilized correctly, they can help produce results for your business. The 4 main types of SEO include:
On-page SEO – The process of optimizing web pages internally within your own site to improve search engine rankings and drive more traffic to your site.
Off-page SEO – On the other hand, off-page SEO refers to actions taken externally of your own site to improve your rankings within search engines.
Technical SEO – This refers to optimizations made on your site or the server to help fix any issues holding your site back from optimal performance.
Local SEO – This is a strategy that helps your business increase visibility within a specific location through search results on different search engines.
The different SEO types are important to consider when wanting to grow your business’s online presence. When implemented correctly, these approaches for industrial companies can help increase brand recognition within your specific industry.
“I’ve worked with Sixth City Marketing for multiple years now for my PPC and SEO needs. They have consistently delivered a high-quality product, are professional, and deeply care about their customers. They listen to my business needs and work with me to help my business grow. I’ve seen a massive improvement in the quality of leads, website visitors, and click-through rate. My website has experienced immediate positive results from suggested website changes, with increased forms completed, increased phone calls, and increased pages per visit. Other PPC companies I’ve worked with just waste ad spend, while Sixth City Marketing makes use of every penny.” – Jennifer Hristovski, SprayWorks
Our Approach to SEO for Industrial Companies
At Sixth City, we pride ourselves on taking a careful approach to the strategies we craft for our clients, as nothing we do is cookie-cutter or one-size-fits-all. Depending on your specific site’s needs, alongside your goals, some of the things we may implement throughout your campaign can include:
Refreshing Services, Products, or Category Pages
As we said before, a lot of times when we have worked with industrial businesses, we tend to notice that they have little to no page copy on their most important pages. Whether it be due to limitation of their CMS, not having the time, or simply not knowing what to write. Adding more quality content that can match user search intent can help customers find what they need.
Improving Your Website’s Backlink Portfolio
Did you know that search engines analyze what other websites are linking to yours, and it can influence the authority and trustworthiness of your domain? Finding valuable ways to have your website get more links across the web can be a key way to helping your website improve its ranks. Our team is skilled in finding various creative ways to getting your team more links either it be from industry niche articles, directories, and more.
Evaluating and Updating Metadata
If you do not know what metadata is, it is the part of your webpage that search engines use as a snippet in search results, and also as a preview on tabs on web browsers. Having your metadata be labeled simply such as “Home page” or “Products” can be holding your site back from SEO success, and this is a key opportunity for optimization.
To better help your site’s design for conversion, we can make strategic tweaks to the page templates on your website that do not necessarily effect SEO, but can help users who come to your site from our SEO efforts turn into customers.
Common Questions We Receive About SEO
At Sixth City, we offer free strategy sessions with our SEO experts to discuss different questions you might have when considering our services. We often receive a handful of similar questions as potential clients are trying to learn and understand more about our business and our services.
Here are some things we have answered that may help you in this process:
How are results shown?
Our team evaluates the increase in submissions and phone calls, leads to your site, traffic from search engines to your site, and overall new site. We also closely monitor changes in keyword positions, backlinks, and much more. Each of these factors listed above is very important in building your business’s online presence.
What is the importance of competitor research for industrial SEO?
Competitor research helps stay up to date and understand what similar businesses in your industry are doing to increase their rankings. Paying attention to keywords, page content, and backlinks are all factors that we analyze.
What link building?
Link building is the process of acquiring links from other websites other than your own. This process is also known as acquiring backlinks. This is done to help improve a site’s search engine ranking. Factors such as the relevance, authority, and page traffic of the site are all factors that determine if a site is considered high quality.
We Can Do More Than Just SEO, Too
As a full-service agency, we can provide your company with other services that can help improve your marketing and sales:
Get In Touch With Our Industrial SEO Agency
When it comes to helping industrial companies with SEO, there is no other company you can trust more than Sixth City Marketing.
Since 2011, we have worked with manufacturing and industrial companies helping them increase sales and improve their appearance online for years to come.
If you are interested in a free strategy session, please contact us today.
“Sixth City Marketing has been our SEO and PPC company for almost a year now. We have seen significant increases in search rankings, domain authority, site traffic, call volume and most importantly revenue. Not to mentioned they are fantastic to deal with. They are always bringing new creative ideas to us to continue this growth. They have taken the time to learn our business and industry which helps enhance our 9 sites. I would highly recommend.” – Albert Atkins, SERVPRO