When reviewing your marketing efforts, have you thought about how your website affects everything you do?
From its look and design to how it functions, there are a variety of aspects about your website that can play a factor in how many leads you are getting.
Why Invest in Construction Website Design Services?
At Sixth City Marketing, we are design and development experts for various industries, with construction being just one of them! We have been able to help all types of businesses boost their marketing efforts through a custom WordPress design that incorporates effective SEO and is user-friendly.
Your Construction Company’s Web Development Is Important
Much like how you rely on machines and equipment to support your work, your marketing and sales team needs a well-built website to help them get their job done!
There is a long list of factors that go on behind the scenes of a website which controls how your site operates, influences your appearance on search engines, draws in customers, and much more.
All of those factors and more make a strong case for redesigning your website through a streamlined platform such as WordPress, with an experienced team who knows what they’re doing leading the way.
5 Reasons We Choose WordPress for Construction Businesses
There many reasons that our construction website design agency prefers using WordPress over every other content management system. Here are a few that are worth mentioning:
- It’s easy to use – WordPress is one of the easiest content management systems to learn, as it was built for bloggers and those who don’t have a technical web background. So you and your team will be able to easily update content on your site without trouble.
- It’s adaptive – In today’s day and age, more and more people are using devices other than their computer to access the web, so it’s important that your website is responsive to every device size and type.
- It’s customizable – Unlike other website builders, where you will have just a handful of templates to choose from to build your site on, WordPress lets you customize. Our team has the ability to craft everything from scratch in WordPress to ensure your site looks and does everything you want.
- It offers a built-in blog – Alongside your normal inner pages, all WordPress sites come with a blog feature that you can utilize if you choose to. There, you can post helpful industry tips, press releases, updates on your projects or team, or anything else!
- It has a large library of add-ons – WordPress also offers plugins you can add for additional functionality on your site, which includes anything from social media icons to slideshows to even integrations with your content relations management.
Get a Free Construction Website Development Evaluation Today
If you are thinking about giving your website a makeover, we’d be happy to assess your current site to see where it currently stands.
Feel free to fill out the form on this page or visit our contact page. We look forward to talking with you!