Our SEO Services Can Give You the ROI You Desire
At, Sixth City Marketing we are focused on helping your business achieve your marketing goals through search engine optimization (SEO). By investing in SEO, we know that you want to:
- Obtain more qualified leads
- Increase sales from your website
- Improve overall online presence
- See ROI in SEO services
At the end of the day, our ultimate goal is to improve the number of leads you receive, ultimately resulting in more sales for your company. That is our sole focus for a campaign. You can trust that everything we will do while working with you is centered on accomplishing this goal, and quality and measurement are our highest priority in every facet of an SEO campaign.
How We Measure SEO Success
We show results in an SEO campaign by closely tracking:
- Form submissions, phone calls, etc. made on your website
- Organic traffic from search engines to your website
- Overall traffic increases to your website
- Positive changes in keyword positions
Combining these factors together is critical in gauging the effectiveness of an overall SEO campaign. We evaluate each metric using industry standard platforms such as Google Analytics, Moz, SEMRush, HubSpot, and more.
We also execute a number of other vital search engine optimization marketing strategies when we work with clients on an ongoing basis, including:
- Competitor analysis – No good strategy is created without understanding what you are up against. To help us craft the perfect combination of tactics to get your website where it needs to be, examining your competitors is highly important
- Keyword research – One of the main purposes of SEO is to help you rank for the terms most relevant to your business so your ideal customer can find you on the web. We diligently research what terms have the potential to get you the most leads and traffic and incorporate them throughout your site.
- Content writing – The copy you have on your pages is not only important for your customers, but also for search engines as well. These search engines have the ability to evaluate your content’s quality, authority, and more and then grade your pages to see where they should rank.
- Link building – Having a strong profile of backlinks can help your domain gain authority and give you the foundation you need to rank above your competitors. Our team is highly skilled in gaining quality links to your site.
- Technical improvements – Outside of on-page adjustments, various aspects behind the scenes can factor into your rankings. Ensuring your website is at its best when it comes to load time, security, and more is top of mind for us.
- Design for conversion – After bringing in potential customers through SEO, once they land on your site we need to make sure they have an easy way to contact your business. Our conversion rate optimization tactics draw users’ eyes to forms, phone numbers, and other calls to action to help them convert into customers.
- Overall site optimization – We factor in your entire website’s structure to optimize it to meet search engines standards, improving aspects such as metadata, image alt and title tags, schema, and more.
“Sixth City Marketing was the best choice for our SEO work. The lines of communication are always open. John and his team are very attentive and set on helping our company reach our SEO goals. They have made our website much easier to find, and new customer inquiries have continued to improve.” – Sarah Wentz, Valco Valley Tool & Die, Marketing Manager
What Makes The Sixth City Approach Different?
- We create a unique strategy to match your campaign priorities. No cookie-cutter approaches here.
- We have the luxury of offering high-quality services and attention to detail that larger, more detached agencies cannot.
- We don’t take shady shortcuts that could improve rank superficially but harm your long-term success.
- We have an in-house staff of writers, designers and strategists that offers over 25+ years of collective search engine marketing experience.
- We can help you whether you are looking for local or national SEO.
- We offer a varied portfolio of services to help your site’s conversion rate (design for conversion, social media, email marketing, and pay-per-click advertising) that we can work into a retainer agreement.
As search engines continue to alter the ways in which sites are indexed, categorized, and displayed in search results, don’t be a laggard in adopting digital best practices. Let Sixth City Marketing help keep you at the forefront of these changes through our search engine optimization services.
Unlike other SEO agencies, we are experts in a wide range of industries, including:
- Manufacturing and industrial companies
- Construction, both commercial and residential
- Automotive companies
- IT/Tech and SaaS
- Financial and legal institutions
- Education, including colleges and universities
- Healthcare and dental institutions
- Professional commercial cleaners
- Home services such as roofing, landscaping, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and contracting
- Senior living centers such as assisted living or retirement communities
- Franchises, Ecommerce, and more
Why Should You Invest in SEO?
Take a look at some statistics from Ahrefs that can reiterate the importance of search engine optimization services:
- There are an estimated 3.5 billion searches on Google each day
- Google Search, Images, and Maps are responsible for 92.96% of global internet traffic
- 68% of online users start their experience through search engines
- Leads from search engine optimization have a close rate of 14.6%
Frequently Asked SEO Questions
To help educate you on search engine optimization so you can better understand our services, we answered some commonly asked questions:
What is local SEO?
Local search engine optimization is the practice of having a specific regional focus on the strategies we implement. For example, helping you rank for terms such as “X near me” or “X services in Pittsburgh.”
How much do SEO services cost?
We don’t have a one-price-fits-all model to our SEO, and we provide different packages. If you would like to learn more about the pricing of our services, feel free to schedule a meeting with our team.
How long does it take to see results?
SEO is a marathon, not a sprint, and everything we implement will improve your website’s online presence for years to come. And while it can take time for our efforts to get noticed by search engines, there are various tactics that will show our progress along the way.
Let Our SEO Company Take Your Business to New Heights
If you are serious about generating revenue for your company online, effective SEO services are essential. We’ve helped companies improve their online presence in:
Begin the process of solidifying your search presence. Contact Sixth City Marketing today to get a quote.