Custom SEO Services Can Give You the ROI You Desire
Updated on 03/10/2023
At Sixth City Marketing, we are focused on helping your business achieve your marketing goals through search engine optimization (SEO). And if you are considering investing in SEO, we know that you are likely wanting to:
- Obtain more qualified leads
- Increase sales from your website
- Improve rankings on Google
- See ROI in your SEO investment
At the end of the day, our true goal is to improve the number of leads you receive, ultimately resulting in more sales for your company. That is our sole focus for a campaign. You can trust that everything we will do while working with you is centered on accomplishing this goal, and quality and measurement are our highest priority in every facet of an SEO campaign.Contact Our SEO Team
Why Should You Invest in SEO?
Take a look at some statistics from Ahrefs that can reiterate the importance of search engine optimization services:
- There are an estimated 3.5 billion searches on Google each day
- Google Search, Images, and Maps are responsible for 92.96% of global internet traffic
- 68% of online users start their experience through search engines
- Leads from search engine optimization have a close rate of 14.6%
5+ Essential SEO Strategies You Should Know
- Competitor analysis – No good strategy is created without understanding what you are up against. To help us craft the perfect combination of tactics to get your website where it needs to be, examining your competitors is highly important
- Keyword research – One of the main purposes of SEO is to help you rank for the terms most relevant to your business so your ideal customer can find you on the web. For good SEO, you need to diligently research what terms have the potential to get you the most leads and traffic and incorporate them throughout your site.
- Content writing – The copy you have on your pages is not only important for your customers, but also for search engines as well. These search engines have the ability to evaluate your content’s quality, authority, and more and then grade your pages to see where they should rank.
- Link building – Having a strong profile of backlinks can help your domain gain authority, trustworthiness, and reiterate expertise in your niche. Overall, gaining more links to your site can give you the foundation you need to rank above your competitors.
- Technical improvements – Outside of on-page adjustments, various aspects behind the scenes can factor into your rankings. Ensuring your website is at its best when it comes to load time, security, and more is top of mind in terms of SEO.
- Overall site optimization – Others factor in your entire website’s structure to optimize it to meet search engines standards includes improving aspects such as metadata, image alt and title tags, schema, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions About SEO Services
What exactly is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization, SEO for short, is a service offered by internet marketing agencies that includes various tactics that can help your website rank better on sites like Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other search engines. SEO typically includes strategies such as content optimization, link building, blog post writing, technical adjustments, and much more. The point of doing SEO is to help your business rank above your competitors for the services and products you offer, which in turn will lead more people to your website, and the possibility of getting more sales.
What are monthly SEO services?
Search engine optimization services are an offering of SEO agencies and consultants, it includes a strategy containing different tactics that are proven to help you improve your website’s rankings for key terms related to your business. SEO services help your ideal customer find your website easier, creating a higher probability of you getting more sales. Work is done, evaluated, and billed monthly typically lasting 6-12 months.
When should I considering doing SEO?
There are many reasons why business owners should consider partnering with an SEO agency such as:
- Your website isn’t being found online when you search for your product or service
- You recently launched a new website and your traffic has suddenly dropped
- The quantity of organic leads has steadily gone down after an update from Google
How long does it take to see results from SEO?
SEO is a marathon, not a sprint, and everything we implement will improve your website’s online presence for years to come. Some tactics help move the needle quicker than others, so while we often start to see positive shifts in your keywords a month or two into working with you, it can take 3-6 months to start seeing steady results.
What is local SEO?
Local search engine optimization is the practice of having a specific regional focus on the strategies we implement. For example, helping you rank for terms such as “X near me” or “X services in Chicago.” Businesses who rely on having a physical location, such as gyms, dentists, and alike, are the industries who will need to put extra attention on their local marketing efforts.
How much do SEO services cost?
Unlike other firms, we don’t have a one-price-fits-all model to our SEO, and we provide different packages. If you would like to learn more about the pricing of our services, feel free to schedule a meeting with our team.
“Sixth City Marketing was the best choice for our SEO work. The lines of communication are always open. John and his team are very attentive and set on helping our company reach our SEO goals. They have made our website much easier to find, and new customer inquiries have continued to improve.” – Sarah Wentz, Valco Valley Tool & Die, Marketing Manager
How We Measure SEO Success
We show results in an SEO campaign by closely tracking:
- Form submissions, purchases, phone calls, and live chats
- Organic traffic from search engines to your website
- Overall traffic increases to your website
- Positive changes in keyword positions
Combining these factors together is critical in gauging the effectiveness of an overall SEO campaign. We evaluate each metric using industry standard platforms such as Google Analytics, Moz, SEMRush, HubSpot, and more.
What Makes Our SEO Company Different?
- We create a unique strategy to match your campaign priorities. No cookie-cutter approaches here.
- We have the luxury of offering high-quality services and attention to detail that larger, more detached agencies cannot.
- We don’t take shady shortcuts that could improve rank superficially but harm your long-term success.
- We have an in-house staff of writers, designers and strategists that offers over 25+ years of collective search engine marketing experience.
- We can help you whether you are looking for local or national SEO.
- We can help no matter your content management system, and have proficient experience in WordPress, Shopify, Drupal, and more!
- We offer a varied portfolio of services to help your site’s conversion rate (design for conversion, social media, email marketing, and pay-per-click advertising) that we can work into a retainer agreement.
As search engines continue to alter the ways in which sites are indexed, categorized, and displayed in search results, don’t be a laggard in adopting digital best practices. Let Sixth City Marketing help keep you at the forefront of these changes through our search engine optimization services.
Diverse Industry Experience
Unlike other SEO agencies, we are experts in a wide range of industries, including:
- Manufacturing and industrial companies
- Including aerospace, plastics, food and beverage, and various niche manufacturers
- Construction, both commercial and residential
- Automotive companies
- IT/Tech and SaaS
- Financial and legal institutions
- Education, including colleges and universities
- Healthcare and dental institutions
- Professional commercial cleaners
- Home services such as painting, roofing, landscaping, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and contracting
- Senior living centers such as assisted living or retirement communities
- Franchises, Ecommerce, and more
“Sixth City has been incredible to work with. They quickly and articulately communicate what they’re doing and why, they respond to emails promptly, and have consistently shown solid, measurable ROIs. I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking SEO services!” – Seth McDaniels, SERVPRO
Let Our SEO Company Take Your Business to New Heights
If you are serious about generating revenue for your company online, effective SEO services are essential. We’ve helped companies improve their online presence in:
Begin the process of solidifying your search presence. Contact Sixth City Marketing today to get a quote.