Want Your Squarespace Website to Rank Better? We Can Help
Updated on 01/23/2024
Looking to optimize your Squarespace website but don’t know where to start? Work with our Squarespace SEO agency, where we have years of experience in SEO services, and helping businesses reach their ROI goals.
How We Track Results
- Form submissions
- Phone calls
- Live chats
- Traffic increases
- Keyword progress
- New backlinks
Read on to discover what we do best when it comes to SEO for Squarespace websites.
“Sixth City provides a tremendous value and an unbelievable team to partner with. They provided an expert team and I would highly recommend.” – Anthony Fabiano
Benefits of Investing in SEO for Squarespace
As a full-service digital marketing agency, we understand the importance that SEO has on a company’s overall success, and we work continuously with our clients to create the best SEO marketing strategy.
Squarespace itself offers a couple of different ways to improve your SEO, and we complement those key features with our strategies to create the best solutions for you.
For example, though Squarespace sites are built to be indexed by search engines, you need to create great content to get ranked and have users find you. When creating content for your website, we’ll incorporate specific SEO strategies such as:
- Keywords – Keywords are the key to success when it comes to having people find your Squarespace site. When including specific terms that people are searching for sprinkled in your content naturally, you’ll increase your chances of being ranked higher on Google and to be seen as a relevant source.
- Helpful content – Helpful content is a term coined by Google when they first launched this update back in August 2022. To better help users, Google wants to ensure that the pages they rank highly are helpful. This means that when writing for your site, we’ll include content such as key information about your company (hours, location, services, etc.), answers to FAQs, and more. This will not only help users understand your company better, but you’ll rank higher on Google because of this provided valuable information.
- Optimized metadata – Optimizing metadata is highly important, and we work to make sure each page has unique titles and descriptions that show up in search results. Metadata helps tell Google and users specifically what a page is about, and we can include keywords to help with our rankings.
- Internal links – Linking to different pages you’ve written on your website helps users navigate more easily to what they’re looking for, and contributes to Google’s rankings. If you want to learn more about internal linking, this helpful blog post can give you more insights.
Other Squarespace SEO services we provide in addition to creating optimized content are:
- Competitor research
- Link building
- Technical changes
- Local SEO
- And more!
And if you want to see how we’ve helped other companies like yours, check out our various case studies to explore more on what we’ve worked with in the past.
Common Questions Related to SEO and Squarespace
- Why does my website need design changes?
Changing the design of your website will help your website operate better and can assist with the user experience. If a site does not flow well, there is a high chance of people clicking out of your site. We want to avoid this, so we will work to create a design that has a good response to users.
Squarespace has a lot of website templates to choose from, but with our help, we will ensure that the design not only matches your brand but can help customers use your site easily. We also work thoroughly to reshape the structure of your website’s hierarchy of pages to what makes the most sense. To develop the website, we’ll integrate it into a website content management software system.
The redesign will not only make life easier for your customers, but it’ll make our job easier because it will be fully optimized with room to make changes where it’s needed easily and efficiently.
- How can you track the progress of SEO for Squarespace?
We mainly use Google Analytics to track various metrics such as organic traffic, conversions, and more. Squarespace has a built-in integration option so we can easily connect your site to Google Analytics and begin tracking. We also take a look at our preferred keyword tracking software, SE Ranking, to see how keywords are performing and if we need to make any adjustments.
With a combination of tracking user behavior and keywords, we will get a. good idea of your site’s overall performance and will update you with this kind of information monthly.
- Does Squarespace allow you to have a mobile-friendly website?
Yes, Squarespace has a built-in responsive design that will automatically resize the words and images on your site to fit smaller screens on different devices. This means that you don’t have to separately create a design for mobile devices.
As we add more content to your pages, we will ensure the formatting is also mobile-friendly. Having a mobile-friendly website is essential because many users today use their phones to search the internet. Check out our 2024 mobile marketing statistics to see why mobile-friendly pages are highly important.
Other Services We Offer in Addition to SEO for Squarespace
Need help with other marketing aspects for your company in addition to search engine optimization? We have your back. Here are other services that Sixth City Marketing provides:
- Pay Per Click
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Design
- SEO Consulting
- Email Marketing
With our extensive experience in various industries, we can deliver the best results for your company.
“Sixth City helped me plan and execute an SEO campaign for my small business despite the fact that I had no idea where to even start. They were always overly helpful, and communicative, and made the whole process way less daunting. I highly recommend reaching out if you’ve been on the fence about whether or not you need marketing help.” – Walt Braley
Reach Out to Our SEO Agency Today
Do you feel ready to transform your Squarespace website? Get in touch with us today.