Updated on 8/30/2023
You need your company’s website to function as a lead-generating machine. In the aerospace industry, that could mean a lot of different things. Do you develop specific parts for aircraft? Are you looking to get in front of certain internal departments at one of the giant aviation companies? Maybe you’ve created and patented a brand-new way of kitting certain components and you need to get the word out about it.
Whatever your goal is as a company in the aerospace industry, it’s imperative that you have a high-quality SEO campaign in place to not only drive traffic to your site, but to bring in the qualified leads your business needs.
Help Your Aerospace Company Get More Qualified Leads Online
So many more people in today’s world are realizing the value in having an online presence, but don’t know where to start. This is especially true for various types of manufacturers, and this is where our experts come in.
Our team at Sixth City has the skills, experience, and tools to help spread the knowledge your business needs to reach potential customers, drive traffic, and increase the number of leads to your website.Contact Our Experts
“Fantastic to work with the Sixth City Team. We brought them in to our web site hoping to increase traffic. With some initial quick changes we saw our traffic more than double within a matter of a couple of months. It is so valuable to have the input from experts who know how SEO and other marketing avenues work and can produce a far greater result than trying to beat the system on your own.” – Dan Eifel, Summers Rubber
What Is SEO for Aerospace?
Search engine optimization (SEO) involves the process of increasing your website’s presence on search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.) to result in more visitors coming to your site and, ultimately, contacting you to do business.
Digital Marketing Tactics for Aviation and Aerospace Industries
Sixth City Marketing has more than 12 years of experience doing SEO work for companies within the aerospace and aviation industries. Though all of our strategies are entirely custom, some of the most important elements of a successful aerospace SEO campaign include:
- Keyword research – This is the first step in understanding where you rank for key terms related to your business. Let’s say you want to rank for anything related to manufacturing a variety of panels for Gulfstream jets. We need to first understand if you rank for any keywords related to this; a sampling of potential keywords to target in this case could include:
- Gulfstream panel manufacturer
- Overhead panels for Gulfstream jets
- Gulfstream fuselage panels
- Jet panel manufacturer
- Jet panel suppliers
This is a quick snapshot of some general and hyper-specific keywords that can be utilized as part of the ongoing SEO strategy.
- Content optimization – After we know what keywords to target across your site, we’ll optimize your product and service pages to ensure they begin ranking higher in search. We’ll also create brand-new pages where it makes sense in order to target other, more specific keywords.
- Competitor research – In order to help your business grow, it’s important to know what other businesses in your industry are doing to make them have a high ranking in search engines. From content to backlinks, we’ll analyze various aspects of your competitors.
- Blog writing – We’ll develop creative posts that best fit your aerospace-centric audience, which in return will attract more site traffic and potentially even links.
- Link building – Having a strong domain is much like the foundation of a home. The stronger it is, the better everything built on top of it will be. Building high-quality links to your site will help build equity and trust to your domain.
- Technical improvements – Did you know that there are various things behind the scenes of your website that could be holding it back? Load time, 404 pages, and improper meta data are all things we help with as well.
The 4 Types of SEO You Should Be Familiar With
Even if you have worked with other agencies before, it can be hard to know exactly what you are investing in. And understanding SEO doesn’t have to be complex; it can be easy when broken down correctly. To help you learn more, here are the main four types of SEO we recommend you know and implement in your work:
On-page SEO – This refers to anything you can control on your own website pages, such as page copy, keywords, internal linking, headers, CTAs, metadata, and photos.
Off-page SEO – This includes anything you can conduct for SEO outside of your own website’s pages – for example, link building, managing directory links, optimization of local profiles, and more.
Technical SEO – Technical SEO factors in the structure of your website, redirects, canonicals, site speed, and various other aspects that contribute to your website’s user experience.
Local SEO – Although local SEO might not pertain to many businesses with a national focus and reach, it’s still an essential SEO type to be familiar with. Local SEO involves improving local rankings for businesses by optimizing their local profiles, getting backlinks from other local businesses, and more.
How SEO Campaigns Are Measured
Results for aerospace SEO campaigns are shown through:
- Phone calls and leads from your website
- Organic traffic to your site from search engines
- Improvements in the user experience
- Obtaining quality backlinks
- Changes in keyword positions
- Improvements in your site’s user experience
Make sure everything is on track by modifying anything that’s not producing the best results for your business.
Other Ways Marketing Helps Aerospace Manufacturers Outside of SEO
Not only is SEO for aerospace important, but a complete manufacturing marketing campaign will help you to be even more successful. You can certainly use one or more services when growing your business.
The other services we recommend integrating as part of a full aerospace marketing campaign include:
How Sixth City Is Different From Other Marketing Companies
- Currently, around 60% of our clientele are in the manufacturing industry, and we are experts in helping many niches such as aerospace obtain real results from our SEO services (i.e. more sales as a direct result of our efforts).
- Unlike other SEO agencies, our team is entirely in-house, which means we can provide higher quality work. We don’t outsource any of the work we do, as we have the most success collaborating and working together in-house.
- Not to mention, our staff has 25+ years of collective experience crafting custom strategies for businesses just like yours. There are no one-size-fits-all approaches here.
- Our #1 focus will always be to show legitimate results. We want to show you the bottom line of what we do and showcase ROI data for what you’ve trusted us to do for your business.
Some Examples of SEO Success
Be sure to check out our case studies page to learn more about the different industries we have worked with and the companies that have experienced results with us! Some of our case studies include:
- TYKMA Electrox
- Kent State University – College of Business
- Bruening Glass Works
- Shini USA
- Valco Valley Tool & Die
Reach Out to Sixth City for Help in Developing a Successful Aerospace or Aviation Marketing Campaign
We’re ready to provide our knowledge and expertise on aerospace and aviation SEO to your company. Contact Sixth City Marketing today to get started!
“Sixth City has been incredible to work with. They quickly and articulately communicate what they’re doing and why, they respond to emails promptly, and have consistently shown solid, measurable ROIs. I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking digital marketing or SEO based services!” – Seth McDaniels, SERVPro