Work with the Best Marketing Agency in Cleveland
If one of your New Year’s resolutions is to incorporate marketing efforts into your business’s to-do list, you’ve come to the right place.
Why work with us? Because Sixth City Marketing is different from other marketing companies in Cleveland in that we can help you achieve your goals of increased leads and conversions coming from your website.
What Services Do We Have to Offer?
As a Cleveland digital marketing agency, we have a variety of services that we can provide for your business, which include the following:
- Have you ever wondered why some companies appear higher up on Google’s search results list than others? The answer is SEO.
- Having a high ranking for search engine results is a valuable marketing tactic that can lead to an increase in leads and revenue for your business. We’ll work with your team to determine what your audience is searching for and how you can adapt the content on your site to appear on those search result lists.
- One way to get your brand noticed while also achieving ROI is by utilizing PPC campaigns. These campaigns can be run on Google, Facebook, Bing and more depending on the sites that your target audience is using.
- By running these campaigns, you can achieve clicks to your website targeted to the right audience. We’ll write the ad copy, implement the PPC and show you the results.
- Social media is a valuable portion of Cleveland marketing, because more and more users join social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook on a daily basis.
- Not only does our team have extensive experience writing posts for each social media channel, we can also schedule them out, monitor your pages, and even respond to customer inquiries on your behalf. We can additionally run advertising campaigns to get your site noticed by social media users who match your target audience.
- We’ve completed web design projects for a variety of companies in the Cleveland area. One of our specialties is WordPress development, though we are adept at working with other content management systems as well.
- Video marketing has become a huge trend and will only continue to grow in 2020. If your company is interested in adding video content to your website or social media pages, we can help.
- Our team will travel on-site to film the footage you want, edit it to your liking and add it right to your website.
- If your website is built in the HubSpot interface, or you have invested in their CRM, we are a certified partner company which means that we are able to help you with all of your HubSpot marketing needs from contacts management to lead form integration to email marketing, and more.
- In addition to our Cleveland SEO services, we have the ability to write, design, and send emails out to your ideal audience to help boost your campaign and acquire more leads.
- If your business is looking for consulting advice from SEO, web development, and PPC experts, you can trust in our Cleveland digital marketing agency.
- We have worked with clients on a consulting basis to provide guidance and feedback on their marketing campaigns so they know what they need to improve.
What Our Cleveland Marketing Company So Different?
There are many companies that offer internet marketing services, but there are several things that make us stand out, including:
1. We’re a Local Company
If you’re a company based in Cleveland, Ohio, it’s understandable that you’d like your digital marketing company to also be in the local area.
2. Experience in a Range of Industries
Unlike other digital marketing companies in Cleveland that only cater to one business type, we have worked with businesses of all sorts, including some of these well-known Cleveland area businesses you may recognize:
- Kent State University
- Play: CLE
- IX Center
- Clear Choice Photo Booth
- Lava Room Recording
3. We’re a Smaller Agency
Given that our Cleveland marketing company houses less than ten people, we’re able to customize the marketing campaigns we work on to be tailored specifically to your goals. Some key points to remember:
- Similar to how a smaller class size in school helps provide a higher level of closeness and understanding, our smaller agency allows us to establish a connection with your company and focus on providing high-quality content personalized to your business.
- The strategy we use for your marketing efforts will be unique and based solely on your goals, industry and target audience.
4. All of Our Efforts are In-House
Within our Cleveland digital marketing company, we’ve had the privilege of growing an experienced team over the last six years. As a result, the services that we provide are all conducted in-house.
Depending on your company goals, we can provide writing, editing, web development and redesign, and even online video production – all right here from our office in Cleveland, Ohio.
5. Our Ability to Show Results
With all of our Cleveland-based marketing efforts being measurable, it’s easy to provide you with clear, concise results. Depending on the tactics you choose to employ within your company, some of these results can be measured through:
- Online form submissions
- Overall site traffic, and the traffic’s point of origin
- Organic search engine traffic
- Keyword rankings
For additional information on the results we’ve achieved in the past, feel free to read our various case studies.
Let Us Take Your Business to New Levels. Contact Our Cleveland Marketing Team Today!
If you’re interested in utilizing our Cleveland digital marketing services to further your efforts and increase your ROI in 2020 and beyond, reach out to us today.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Recent SEO News From Our Blog
As you begin the journey of learning the basics of SEO, you will probably come across canonical tags. Since they are an important aspect of technical SEO, it’s important to have a high-level understanding of what they are and what their purpose is. Keep on reading to find out. Definition of Canonical Tags According to…
If you want your business to thrive online, the best way is for your site to pop up at the top of the search engine list because potential customers are more likely to find your website based on organic searches. Fewer leads to your site means fewer sales and less revenue gained for your business.…
In 2019, we decided to take our relationship with link building to the next level. And over the past year, we have learned a lot about what works and what doesn’t. Keep on reading to get a few tips and tricks on how you can amp up your link building efforts in 2020. Our Top…
When you begin to implement a digital marketing campaign and start producing content for your website and various social platforms, it can get a bit overwhelming at first. “How much do I write? Which channels should I use? What’s the best way to connect with my audience?” These are all likely questions you’ll pose to…
Local citations are a key factor in your rankings in web searches for local areas. Whether you are a small, local business or a large corporate company, citations help users discover nearby business locations through any online mention of a business’s NAP: name, address, phone number. These mentions include but are not limited to websites,…
The marketing industry is continuing to evolve and it is essential to stay up to date on the latest trends. A new year means you need to amp up your marketing strategy. Whether your goals are to gain traffic to your site, increase ROI, or even just continue to build brand awareness, your marketing efforts…
Google Analytics is a key platform used not only to help with your SEO efforts, but also to keep track of various aspects of your website, from traffic to page views, and a lot more. In order to get the most out of Google Analytics, be sure you are taking advantage of tracking the following…
According to various experts, Google’s most recent update is the most important one the company has made in the past five years, as it will affect 10% of searches from here on out. Let’s look at specifics.
Google business reviews can be among the most important assets that your company can have. Customers are continuing to turn to these reviews to make decisions for purchasing goods and services, and Google reviews are a way for businesses to showcase their points of differentiation and magnify customers’ experiences with their company. What Are Google…
Marketing for assisted living facilities can be tricky as trends in SEO are always changing, but these great strategy methods are timeless and can help your facility improve its search rank. Be sure to keep on reading to see which assisted living marketing ideas would suit your community best!