Here at Sixth City Marketing, we understand what it takes to craft an efficient contractor SEO strategy. Our extensive experience working with a variety of companies in construction, manufacturing, and more allows us to tailor our efforts to your goals.
With our help, you can boost your search rankings and increase traffic to your site! Let us design a custom contractor SEO strategy to make your business jump to the next level.
“Sixth City Marketing has made me realize that having a website and not doing SEO is like getting a phone number and not listing it anywhere.” – Marc Konys, Bruening Glass Works
Why You Should Invest in SEO for Contractors
Search engine optimization is an important strategy to implement in your digital marketing efforts. Some key benefits include:
- It provides you quality traffic – Since Google will display your website URL for a relevant search, the users who click on your website are sure to be searching for products or services you may offer.
- You’ll compete with top competitors – Because SEO is free, there are a lot of other sites on search engine results pages, including very prominent companies. Through effective SEO techniques, you have the opportunity to outrank them.
- You can monitor results – One of the best things about SEO versus traditional marketing is that you can track your results. By using Google Analytics, you can view overall traffic, conversions, session duration, bounce rates and much more! After analyzing this data, you can adjust your campaigns based on what’s working and what’s not.
- Cost effectiveness – Contractor SEO tactics cost nothing in and of themselves, and they target people who are actively looking for products or services relevant to your company. This means you’ll very economically be placing your site right in front of potential customers!
How Our Contractor SEO Company Can Help You
As you can tell, SEO can reap a host of rewards for your business. However, it takes strategy and the right techniques to manage a quality campaign. A few strategies we use to ensure your site is ranking include:
- Analyzing top landing pages – Within your Google Analytics profile, you can see which pages are generating the most traffic and which need improvements. By looking at these factors, we can craft an effective strategy and revamp your pages.
- Claim and optimize your local listing – We will make sure that your business information is accurate and up to date. Plus, we’ll add descriptive content and high-quality photos.
- Build quality links – In the eyes of Google, you need to have a strong backlink profile. Our team can boost your SEO for contractors by implementing our link building strategies that strengthen your domain authority.
- Track your keywords – The Sixth City team will work with you to identify which keywords you want to rank for. We use a reliable software to track and monitor their rankings on results pages.
- Design for conversion – We will design pages for you with proven tactics that will ensure your website visitors will turn into customers.
- Establish proper analytics tracking – Enabling goal tracking in Google Analytics allows you to view key data on your website performance. From form submissions to purchases to phone calls, we can determine if your contractor SEO efforts are meeting your goals.
Common Issues That Contracting Websites Contain
We’ve had a number of contractor and home services websites come to us with issues that need resolving. Some of these common issues include:
- A non-mobile-friendly site
- Pages without specific calls to action
- Inactive social media channels with infrequent updates
- User-experience design not implemented on pages
- Landing pages that have less than 500 words of content
- Missing contact buttons
- A lack of goal tracking in Google Analytics
By using our SEO services for contractors, we can help solve these issues and boost the traffic coming to your website!
The Sixth City Marketing Difference
Here are some of the things that set us apart from our competitors!
- We are focused on ROI
- We can provide you with lead source data that allows you to track your successes
- We help businesses nationwide and have offices in Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, and Columbus
- We are an in-house team, which helps us to create great client relationships and increase our quality of work
- We have served many industries and have 25+ collective years of experience working in digital marketing
Learn About Different SEO Strategies for Contractors
Understanding different types of SEO can help you place new strategies for your business for more opportunities for growth. Learn more about these terms below to help expand your knowledge on SEO services for contractors.
- On-page SEO – On-page SEO deals with adjustments made directly to your website. This is everything you can control on your own website pages such as internal linking, keywords, content writing, metadata, headers, and images.
- Off-page SEO – Off-page SEO consists of everything done outside of your website to increase rankings.This includes gaining backlinks through link building opportunities, optimizing local profiles, managing local citations, and many more!
- Technical SEO – Technical SEO refers to the adjustments made to your website’s code to improve its strength and visibility such as site speed, user experience, page redirects, and many more.
- Local SEO – Local SEO isn’t necessarily effective for every business out there, but it’s still important to be familiar with. In this instance local SEO is important for contractors. This refers to different strategies implemented for businesses targeting a specific geographical location. For example, writing location pages, adding backlinks from other local businesses, and optimizing local business profiles are examples of local SEO.
How Sixth City Produces Results
Our team works to provide the best SEO services for contractors out there. The services our team offers can be measured based on various performance metrics such as:
- Improving a business’s overall online presence
- Improving keyword ranking
- Changes in website traffic based on Google Analytics metrics
- Overall lead increases both online and via phone tracking through Google Analytics
Our team creates monthly reports to summarize how well the strategies we implement are performing and work with you to ensure we are on the right course of action for your company goals.
Other Digital Marketing Services We Provide
A complete digital marketing campaign is what you need for ultimate online success. The other services our contractor SEO company can provide include:
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing – We will deliver custom landing pages and precise keyword and location targeting. We will work with you to get your ads in front of the right audience. The platforms we work with are Google, Bing, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Social Media Management – Our team will write and edit updates, then post them on your channels to increase your brand awareness.
- Website Design and Development – With a fresh look and an easy-to-navigate design, your website will convert visitors to customers. We will work with you to cater to your preferences and target audience.
- Email Marketing – We work with MailChimp, Constant Contact, and HubSpot to reach out to current customers and more!
Frequently Asked Questions for SEO Services
What is the definition of SEO?
SEO stands for search engine optimization and is the practice of implementing strategic changes to increase your businesses online presence to improve your sites ranking among your competition. The goal of SEO is to then in turn get more traffic and leads from your newly optimized website.
Why do contractors need SEO?
As SEO has become popular over the years, it’s essential to have an optimized website to stay in line with your competition and improve your website and overall online presence to rank above them.
How do you target our ideal customers?
We target your ideal customers by conducting competitor research, optimizing websites for search intent, and adding technical enhancements to help improve conversion rates. As mentioned earlier, local SEO techniques can help .
Besides SEO services, what if I don’t know what other services I want?
If you don’t know what services you want, that is completely fine! You can read more about the services we offer to get a better understanding of how they can help. We also provide a free website evaluation and will be able to offer digital marketing tactic suggestions after speaking with you about your companies’ goals, budget, and audience.
We Can Help You No Matter Your Niche
We’d be happy to help contractors that specialize in:
Examples of SEO Success
If your company is still unsure of what kind of services you want, take a look at some of our case studies from throughout the years:
- TYKMA Electrox
- Kent State University – College of Business
- Bruening Glass Works
- Shini USA
- Valco Valley Tool & Die
- University Commons
- National Church Residences – Water’s Edge of Lake Wales
“Great people who do great work! This team made it very easy to understand the nuance of SEO and its crucial role within our digital strategy. I highly recommend Sixth City if you’re looking for a results-driven and detail-oriented marketing team. There’s no fluff in their method and the data doesn’t lie. You will get a crystal clear sense of your return on investment.” – Patrick Sammon, NEWHOUSE
Reach Out to Sixth City for SEO for Contractors
When it comes to contractor SEO services, Sixth City Marketing is your best bet! We know what it takes to make your business soar online. Reach out to us today to learn more about us and all we can do for you.