Here at Sixth City Marketing, we understand what it takes to craft an efficient contractor SEO strategy. Our extensive experience working with a variety of companies in construction, manufacturing, and more allows us to tailor our efforts to your goals.
With our help, you can boost your search rankings and increase traffic to your site! Let us design a custom contractor SEO strategy to make your business jump to the next level.
Why You Should Invest in SEO for Contractors
Search engine optimization is an important strategy to implement in your digital marketing efforts. Some key benefits include:
- It provides you quality traffic – Since Google will display your website URL for a relevant search, the users who click on your website are sure to be searching for products or services you may offer.
- You’ll compete with top competitors – Because SEO is free, there are a lot of other sites on search engine results pages, including very prominent companies. Through effective SEO techniques, you have the opportunity to outrank them.
- You can monitor results – One of the best things about SEO versus traditional marketing is that you can track your results. By using Google Analytics, you can view overall traffic, conversions, session duration, bounce rates and much more! After analyzing this data, you can adjust your campaigns based on what’s working and what’s not.
- Cost effectiveness – Contractor SEO tactics cost nothing in and of themselves, and they target people who are actively looking for products or services relevant to your company. This means you’ll very economically be placing your site right in front of potential customers!
How Our Contractor SEO Company Can Help You
As you can tell, SEO can reap a host of rewards for your business. However, it takes strategy and the right techniques to manage a quality campaign. A few strategies we use to ensure your site is ranking include:
- Analyzing top landing pages – Within your Google Analytics profile, you can see which pages are generating the most traffic and which need improvements. By looking at these factors, we can craft an effective strategy and revamp your pages.
- Claim and optimize your local listing – We will make sure that your business information is accurate and up to date. Plus, we’ll add descriptive content and high-quality photos.
- Build quality links – In the eyes of Google, you need to have a strong backlink profile. Our team can boost your SEO for contractors by implementing our link building strategies that strengthen your domain authority.
- Track your keywords – The Sixth City team will work with you to identify which keywords you want to rank for. We use a reliable software to track and monitor their rankings on results pages.
- Design for conversion – We will design pages for you with proven tactics that will ensure your website visitors will turn into customers.
- Establish proper analytics tracking – Enabling goal tracking in Google Analytics allows you to view key data on your website performance. From form submissions to purchases to phone calls, we can determine if your contractor SEO efforts are meeting your goals.
Common Issues That Contracting Websites Contain
We’ve had a number of contractor and home services websites come to us with issues that need resolving. Some of these common issues include:
- A non-mobile-friendly site
- Pages without specific calls to action
- Inactive social media channels with infrequent updates
- User-experience design not implemented on pages
- Landing pages that have less than 500 words of content
- Missing contact buttons
- A lack of goal tracking in Google Analytics
By using our SEO services for contractors, we can help solve these issues and boost the traffic coming to your website!
The Sixth City Marketing Difference
Here are some of the things that set us apart from our competitors!
- We are focused on ROI
- We can provide you lead source data that allows you to track your successes
- We are an in-house team, which helps us to create great client relationships and increase our quality of work
- We have served many industries and have 25+ collective years of experience working in digital marketing
Other Digital Marketing Services We Provide
A complete digital marketing campaign is what you need for ultimate online success. The other services our contractor SEO company can provide include:
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing – We will deliver custom landing pages and precise keyword and location targeting. We will work with you to get your ads in front of the right audience. The platforms we work with are Google, Bing, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Social Media Management – Our team will write and edit updates, then post them on your channels to increase your brand awareness.
- Website Design and Development – With a fresh look and an easy-to-navigate design, your website will convert visitors to customers. We will work with you to cater to your preferences and target audience.
- Video Production – Give your site visitors an inside look at your company culture, facility, products, and services. We will work with you to supplement your website content with effective videos we can plan, write, shoot, and edit.
- Email Marketing – We work with MailChimp, Constant Contact, and HubSpot to reach out to current customers and more!
Reach Out to Sixth City for Contractor SEO Help
When it comes to SEO for contracting businesses, Sixth City Marketing is your best bet! We know what it takes to make your business soar online. Reach out to us today to learn more about us and all we can do for you.