From Auto Repair to Used Cars, Our Automotive SEO Company Can Help Boost Your Services
Ever wonder how to increase your automotive website’s position on Google, or on Google Maps? With a bit of search engine optimization magic, it can be possible.
Why You Should Consider SEO for Car Dealers, Repairers, and Manufacturers
We understand that making the choice to partner with an SEO agency is a big decision, so here are a few things to keep in mind when considering SEO services:
- Results – The main reason you’d likely invest in automotive SEO is to see improvements in your online presence. What is different about our agency is that we can help you see your ROI from using our services.
- Site Health – What we do to our clients’ websites is never with an eye on just the short-term. The content we write, website fixes we implement, and everything else we do can make your site stronger in the long run, ensuring a steady flow of leads and sales.
- Expansion – Another great thing about SEO is that it opens the doors to a variety of other digital marketing tactics you may have never considered, such as CRM marketing, email, social media, and paid advertising.
- Learning – Through the meetings we have, emails we send you, and strategies we create, you will be able to acquire more knowledge about SEO and have a greater understanding of its value.
“Great people who do great work! This team made it very easy to understand the nuance of SEO and its crucial role within our digital strategy. I highly recommend Sixth City if you’re looking for a results-driven and detail-oriented marketing team. There’s no fluff in their method and the data doesn’t lie. You will get a crystal clear sense of your return on investment.” – Patrick Sammon, NEWHOUSE
Tips for Attracting Customers to Your Dealership Online
Today, most successful automotive digital marketing strategies incorporate SEO. By improving your online presence, you can attract new customers to your dealership and generate more leads that are likely to convert.
1. Utilize Your Social Media
Some social media statistics to consider:
- Facebook has 1.6 billion daily active users
- YouTube has 149 billion daily active users
- Instagram has 600 million daily active users
- Twitter has 134 million daily active users
- Snapchat has 109 million daily active users
As you can see, social media is thriving with users and potential new customers for your business. Keeping up your social media content to promote your dealership will only lead to good things!
2. Refine Your Website Content
Most car buyers will research online before going to the dealership. This is your opportunity to reel them in with your website. In order to do so, you need to make sure your site is easy to navigate, visually appealing, and loaded with unique content that will make potential customers choose your dealership.
Add photos, videos, informative content about your cars, and even a blog featuring new cars or trends in the industry!
3. Establish a Clear Call-to-Action
There is nothing worse than having a customer who wants to contact you for a purchase but not having any idea how to do so. Make sure to have a button with a number or email address to reach out with concerns or inquiries. You can also create a banner or form on each page of your site so it is clear how to connect with you.
4. Engage with Customers Online
You should respond to comments and reviews, send out email blasts, and craft content relevant to and interesting for your audience. Continue to maintain an ongoing dialogue with your customers and respond to praise or criticisms. Establish trust through engagement online and your clients will appreciate you and your dealership.
5. Build Quality Links
In the eyes of Google, obtaining links of high authority is imperative for your search engine rankings. To do this, you’ll want to write blog posts other sites may want to share, get listed on automotive directories, engage in forums, and interview car experts.
Through strategies like these and more, Sixth City Marketing can help to get your automotive SEO strategy in tip-top shape.
What Do Your Automotive SEO Services Offer?
We’re glad you asked! When you work with our automotive SEO specialists, some of the things that we do within your campaign will include:
Content Writing and Optimization
Not only will we refresh all the current copy on your website, but we also supplement what you already have with additional blog posts and landing pages to target specific terms you want to rank for.
Local Search Techniques
Your automotive company may have several locations that you will want help with, and our local SEO strategy can provide for them. From setting up your local profiles to helping get rid of spam competition and more, our local focus is just what you need.
Technical Design Updates
Sometimes, the way your website is currently structured could be hindering your online performance, and our on-staff analysts and developers know how to correct that. We can make tweaks to your website to have it running its best.
One way that search engines evaluate the strength of your website is through how many other websites link to yours. A tactic called link building is a strategic way to get your site linked on others. Our creative strategists will use proven and creative ways to get you links from high authority websites to enhance your link profile.
One of the most important parts of doing SEO for car dealers is being able to track its results, and as a Google Partner agency, you can trust that our team is well-versed in setting up analytics on your website properly so you can see all the important numbers.
FAQs for Automotive SEO Services
- What is Local SEO? – Local search engine optimization is an effective way to market your business to specific regions you serve. We can target regions that your business serves and implement our SEO efforts to attract local customers.
- What is the difference between on-page and off-page SEO? – On-page SEO comprises anything that you can change on your website. This includes headers, titles, keywords, internal links, and more. Off-page SEO is everything you do outside of your website, such as link building, optimizing your local profile, and more.
- Why do I need SEO? – If you want potential customers to find you online, establishing a solid SEO strategy is the key to driving traffic to your website. No matter what your niche is, SEO works great to produce the results you want.
Other Digital Marketing Services Sixth City Can Offer Your Automotive Company
Not only do we specialize in SEO tactics, but we have a full-service agency ready to meet any online needs you may have.
Our other services include:
“The Sixth City Team is truly knowledgeable about how SEO works and love what they do. They are natural teachers, excited to share what they know. The recommendations and information we got from them were super helpful in improving our site’s rankings and a few other things.” – Miranda Berner, Berner Air Curtains
Invest in Automotive SEO Services with Sixth City Marketing
Ready to take the leap into automotive SEO? We look forward to speaking with you about how we can help. Contact us today!