We’re WordPress SEO Experts. Let Us Boost Your Site in 2024.
Updated on 12/06/2023
For nearly 15 years, we’ve made a difference for business owners who have trusted in WordPress to be their preferred content management system. We love WordPress so much, that even use it for our own website!
And if you find yourself struggling to keep up with your competition, you are likely looking to a reliable partner to help you get ahead.
How We Track Results
- Form submissions
- Phone calls
- Live chats
- Organic traffic
- Keyword positions
- Quality backlinks
“Sixth City helped me plan and execute an SEO campaign for my small business despite the fact that I had no idea where to even start. They were always overly helpful, and communicative, and made the whole process way less daunting. I highly recommend reaching out if you’ve been on the fence about whether or not you need marketing help.” – Walt Braley
Your Questions About SEO Services for WordPress, Answered
Why do I need SEO?
Imagine your website is like a vehicle. To run properly, and get the best results, it requires ongoing maintenance such as oil changes, new tires, and more. SEO for websites is no different. To help ensure your site is in the best health, and gets you optimal mileage, you need to tend to its search engine optimization.
Are plugins required for ranking high on Google?
Not necessarily, but there are plugins such as Yoast or All-in-One SEO that add the ability to create custom meta titles and descriptions (shown below), which can be a crucial part of improving your rankings:
These plugins also allow you to create an XML sitemap, which helps you control what pages you want to be indexed on search engines. They also include add-ons that allow you to easily add Schema Mark-up, which can help search engines understand different pages of your website better.
What should I do with old pages I want to delete?
For outdated content, we recommend implementing 401 redirects to ensure there are no 404 pages in search results, or internally linked throughout your website. These can be implemented through various plugins, or manually through the files on your website server. (P.S. We can help with that!)
Is it important to update my WordPress website’s plugins and software?
Yes, not only will doing this improve the performance of your website, but most times, these updates include additional security features or fix bugs that developers have found.
My WordPress website loads slowly, what can I do?
There are various things you or your developer can do to help your load time improve. Something we’ve found valuable is WP Rocket, which is a paid plugin that allows you to augment various settings of your website to help it load faster. In the meantime, one of the quickest things you can do is resize your images.
Do all WordPress sites receive the same SEO strategy?
Nope! We pride ourselves on crafting customized strategies for every client we take on. There is no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to doing SEO the right way given that every business is different, has different goals, and services different areas.
I don’t know how to update my WordPress site, can you help?
Yes. If you would like our team to handle uploading content to your website, we can surely include that in your services.
What You Get When You Work With Us
- An in-house team of writers – Our talented team of content marketers are skilled in changing their writing style to fit any niche and to complete the goal of the page. Whether it be an educational and informative long-form blog post, or a short and sweet product page, we are up for the task.
- On-hand WordPress designers & developers – Sometimes, SEO work creeps into the realm of design and development, especially when it comes to design for conversion and technical SEO. Luckily, as a full-service agency, we have experienced developers on staff.
- Scheduled audits for website health – We ensure that on a timely basis, we conduct thorough audits on your website to find broken links, dead pages, and other technical errors that could be impacting your website’s health.
- Creative link builders – Outside of the important work we implement on-site, there are important tactics off-site, such as obtaining high-quality backlinks, to help improve your rankings. Through a mix of competitor research and manual strategizing, we can help build strong links to your domain.
- Local and national experts – Depending on your business type, you could benefit from a local SEO approach, which entails many other strategies that nationally focused businesses would not need. For example, a local dentist will need Google Business Profile optimization to help them appear in the local map pack.
- Dedicated account management – We take customer service seriously and pride ourselves on being a boutique-sized firm. Due to this, you will be assigned your own strategist and account manager who will work directly with you for all communications.
- Comprehensive monthly reports – At the end of every month, your account manager will send over a detailed report that summarizes the most important metrics related to your SEO campaign such as traffic, conversions, and more.
- Years of SEO knowledge – Since opening our doors in 2010, we’ve built a great team with a wide range of backgrounds, which helps us bring in new skills and perspectives to everything we do.
SEO Success Case Studies on WordPress
Midwest Laser Marking Manufacturer
After redesigning their website in WordPress, we implemented SEO for TYKMA Electrox via focusing on their website’s keywords and conducting thorough competitor research. From all our work over a 3 year time period, we:
- Obtained 314% more leads
- Increased organic traffic 540%
- Boosted traffic 402%
Northeast Ohio Plastics Manufacturer
Alongside giving their website a fresh look to optimize for conversions, our team worked on Shini USA’s SEO strategy with a focus on their content. By targeting existing terms on their site, and identifying new opportunities, we were able to:
- Boost monthly leads by 129%
- Improve organic traffic by 632%
- Increase monthly site visits by 28%
Cleveland-Area Custom Glass Repairer
Looking to get more customers nationally, we worked with Bruening Glassworks to redesign their site in WordPress and helped transform their content to appeal to customers all over the nation. Here is what we saw:
- Ranked #1 for their most targeted term (crystal repair)
- Obtained 4,318 additional web visits per month
- Converted 90% of leads turned into sales
“The team at Sixth City is second to none!! Starting with the owner John and all his teammates I’ve worked with I have nothing but glowing things to say! I felt that they cared about MY business growth as their #1 priority even if it wasn’t always best for their bottom line. They are passionate about and great at what they do. If you’re looking for a team to help with your business, don’t look any further. This is the team that will feel like an extension of your own business!” – Dr. Paul Mikhli, Beachwood Dental
Want a Free Estimate on WordPress SEO Services?
Schedule a quick 30-minute phone call with our sales team to find out if we’d be the right fit to help your website in 2024 and beyond. We look forward to speaking with you.