We are looking for a web designer and developer with experience creating professional, high-quality websites.
You will be responsible for working on projects reinventing business webpages to attract more traffic for clients. Collaborating with our team of experts, you will work on websites for a wide variety of businesses in many unique industries.
This position will work out of our Cleveland office in Rocky River, Ohio full-time. As a result of COVID-19, we are working partially remotely.
- Design and build optimal webpages for a wide variety of businesses in diverse industries
- Support the account management in day-to-day website development, testing, and editing needs
- Implement SEO recommendations on current client sites
- Assist with website design and development process for clients. This will include creating sitemaps, wireframes, and mock-ups
- Experience working with the WordPress content management system (building custom websites)
- Working knowledge of Drupal
- Familiarity with the Advanced Custom Fields WordPress plugin is a plus
- Effective skills in Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Ability to work well in groups
- Responsive web design and development experience
- Proven ability to complete projects under direction and self-management
- Strong communications skills
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics, SEO and online reporting tools
- Commitment and a strong work ethic
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- 1-4 years of experience
- Ability to work with our team on a wide variety of web projects
- Remaining up to date on current technologies and trends
- Bachelor’s degree is required (degree in marketing/advertising or computer science is strongly preferred)
Our creative, fun work environment is located in Rocky River, Ohio, just fifteen minutes west of downtown Cleveland.
Interested in applying or would like to learn more? Contact John Sammon at email@example.com.