We are looking for a WordPress web designer / developer to help create and update professional, high-quality websites.
You will be responsible for reinventing business webpages to attract more traffic for the client. Collaborating with our team of experts, you will work on websites for a wide variety of businesses in many unique industries.
This full-time position will work out of our Cleveland office in Rocky River, Ohio.
- Design and build optimal webpages for a wide variety of businesses in many unique industries
- Support the account management in day-to-day website development, testing and editing needs
- Implement SEO recommendations on current client sites
- Assist with website design and development process for clients; this will include creating sitemaps, wireframes and mock-ups
- Experience designing and developing WordPress websites
- Working knowledge of Drupal
- Effective skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Ability to work well in groups
- Responsive web design & development experience
- Proven ability to complete projects under direction and self-management
- Strong communication skills
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics, SEO and online reporting tools
- Commitment and a strong work ethic
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Work with our team on a wide variety of web projects
- Remain up-to-date on current technologies and trends
- Bachelor’s degree is required (degree in marketing/advertising or computer science is strongly preferred)
- 1-5 years interactive development experience
Our creative, fun work environment is located in Rocky River, Ohio, just fifteen minutes west of downtown Cleveland.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like an opportunity that is perfect for you, simply send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include any experience you may have.