Looking for an opportunity to gain experience with a leading digital agency? Do you want to be on the fast track for an Internet marketing career? Do you wish you had a job that included skills training from the best in the field?
We are searching for entry-level applicants who are proficient in research, writing, and grammar and are energetic and willing to learn.
This internship includes personal training and guidance as well as experience working on real projects for our clients.
- Perform outreach via email, Facebook and phone to potential partners for thisonetimeincollege.com. The goal would be to educate them on the royalty structure and get them to sign on.
- Write website or social media content focusing on provided topics for Sixth City Marketing specifically for thisonetimeincollege.com. This includes personal research you complete on Google as well as incorporating an SEO-optimized format, which you will be taught.
- Editing, updating, and graphics for thisonetimeincollege.com
- Aiding in creating progress reports for thisonetimeincollege.com.
- Involves tracking rankings, keywords, and web traffic (using Google Analytics) on a regular basis.
- Adding, scheduling, and editing content on thisonetimeincollege.com and social media channels.
- Social media outreach
You will be trained and exposed to the following:
- Understanding the different internet marketing channels (Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click Marketing, Social Media)
- How to interact with a customer
- Google Analytics – reading and understanding data and applying that to content creation and internet marketing strategy
- How to write and optimize content for search engines and social media
- Content management systems such as BigCommerce
This is a paid internship geared toward either a senior in college or a recent graduate.
You will work out of our Cleveland office located in Westlake, Ohio.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like an opportunity that is perfect for you, simply send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include any experience you may have.