Our SEO Team Can Help Boost Enrollment at Your Community or Junior College
We can help your school gain applications from more students online with the help of our junior and community college SEO.
As experienced marketers who have worked with a variety of higher education institutes, you can trust the Sixth City Marketing is your go-to source for search engine optimization services.
From trade schools, to grad schools, and everything in-between, we have helped schools just like yours see results.
“John and the Sixth City team are wonderful to work with. They are extremely knowledgeable about SEO, digital marketing and website optimization. The team goes above and beyond to help clients reach marketing goals and is accessible to answer questions via phone, email and in-person meetings. They are true professionals and I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a digital marketing firm that will help take their business to the next level.” – Joni Bowen, Kent State University
How We Measure Results
1. Qualified leads from prospective students via form submissions
2. Increases in organic traffic and keyword rankings
3. Improvement your college’s overall online presence
4. Return on investment data from leads that turn into students
What We Can Do for Junior and Community College SEO
We have been helping schools of all kinds reach their enrollment goals with the help of search engine optimization. We assure that we can help your school do the same through creating a customized strategy including tactics such as:
- Blog creation, writing, and outreach
Having a blog can be a great way to gain more organic traffic and exposure. Our team has the ability to create a blog if your site doesn’t already have one, write well-thought posts targeting long-tail keywords, and perform outreach to gain more backlinks
- Competitor research and analyzation
Conducting competitor research is an important part of any SEO strategy, that is no different for community or trade schools. We analyze your top competitors when it comes to keyword positions, content, backlinks, and various other aspects.
- Content updates
Our team will assess your current content, and see what improvements can be made when it comes to keywords, word count, metadata, images, and more. We can also write new landing pages completely from scratch to help target more terms.
- Design for conversion
One of the biggest problems that colleges face is having potential students who visit their site convert into tangible applications. We can help through implementing small changes to your page layouts to help facilitate more form submissions.
- Keyword research and analysis
One of the main parts of SEO for trade and community schools includes doing proper research into what types of things students are searching for when they are exploring their options. We also assess things such as search volume and competition to see what terms are most worthy to go after.
- Backlink building and tracking
To better help your school gain more recognition and awareness online, we can target quality websites that we want to obtain links from. From directories, to blogs, and alike, there are a variety approaches we use for link building.
- Local profile optimization
If you are a local college that does not offer online programs, we can include local SEO into your strategy. This can include updating your Google Business Profile, citations, and various other local resources students may use to find your school.
- Technical adjustments
Similarly to design for conversion, there could be other technical influences that could be holding your site back from conversions and also ranking well! From broken links, to 404 pages, or even a bad navigation, we can make web development updates to improve your site.
More Ways Can Help
What You Should Know About Sixth City Marketing
As you research what SEO agency will be the best choice for your school, we understand you will want to get to know us a little better. Here are some things you should know:
- A number of our staff have been featured for their expertise across the web
- Collectively, we our team has 25+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Culture is important to us, and we believe having a close-knit team helps us produce higher quality work
- Our headquarters is in Cleveland, but more have offices in Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, and Columbus
- Our staff is stacked with a wide range of experts who have degrees in fields such as business, marketing, journalism, creative writing, and communications
- Our team is 100% in-house, meaning we don’t outsource any of our SEO work
- Results are our #1 priority, and our strategies are crafted to help your college increase sales
- Unlike other agencies, we work with more than one industry, which helps us stay on our toes and gain more knowledge
- We pride ourselves on never using cookie-cutter approaches
“The team at Sixth City Marketing is GREAT! We went through an extensive re-branding process in our college and John and his staff were with us every step of the way. They were readily available for any questions we had. I would recommend Sixth City to any person/company, whether it’s their first time building a website and online marketing presence or if they are experienced veterans.” – Stephanie Berry, Kent State University
Let Us Help With Community and Trade School SEO Services
Get Your Free SEO Assessment Today
Learn more on how our SEO team can help get more students enrolled in your college’s programs by contacting us today. We look forward to speaking with you!