Sixth City Marketing is looking for a talented Paid Search/SEM Specialist. You will be part of a skilled and dedicated marketing team supporting our current clients.
This role will manage all aspects of day-to-day SEM strategy for clients. As part of the search engine marketing team, this individual will create new campaigns, develop targeted keyword lists, conduct bid management and optimization, develop advertising creative, prepare reports, and analyze landing pages and keyword copy in support of advertiser goals. Confidence, accountability, and an action-oriented attitude and habits are keys to success.
The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties, including the ability to:
- Manage Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns along with paid Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter campaigns
- Manage all aspects of these campaigns, including bid management, testing new ad copy and site link extensions
- Perform daily campaign maintenance and account updates
- Testing performance of paid campaigns to landing pages
- Provide monthly reporting data back to our internal team
- Analyze search and web analytics data
- Edit and proofread as needed
- Other duties as necessary and assigned
Success metrics will be based on growth in overall qualified PPC traffic and conversions for a specific customer base.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent grammar, spelling and English language skills
- Effective oral and written business communication skills, including the ability to interact with customers and present ideas/recommendations clearly to your audience
- This is a full-time position
- The Paid Search/SEM Specialist will work out of our main office in Rocky River, Ohio
- 2+ years of agency-level SEM and/or other demonstrated web marketing experience
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Google AdWords or Bing Certification a plus
How to Apply:
If this sounds like an opportunity that is perfect for you, simply send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.