Sixth City Marketing has an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Online Marketing Specialist to contribute to our team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organized person to contribute to and execute the online marketing strategies developed by our team to increase website traffic, response (calls and form submissions) and ultimately clients’ sales.
The ideal candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties, including the ability to:
- Write and edit accurate, concise, and highly promotional page content for the company and its clients. Content can be for the following channels: website content, blog posts and social media
- Conduct research and analysis on clients’ industries and competition
- Work collaboratively within our teams to achieve the clients’ goals within the scope of work
- Update website content and meta data via a variety of content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla and Drupal (training provided)
- Use various SEO tools to monitor performance trends and identify opportunities to improve local and organic rank
- Closely monitor internet marketing trends in SEO, PPC and social media and shifts in best practices
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent grammar, spelling and English language skills
- Effective oral and written business communication skills, including the ability to interact with customers and present concepts clearly to your audience
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or related field
- Experience working in digital marketing and SEO
- Entry level or 1-2 years of experience
- Exposure to internet marketing via a previous job or internship
How to Apply:
If this sounds like an opportunity that is perfect for you, simply send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include any experience you may have.