Sixth City Marketing Will Help Your Company Through SEO Consulting
Proper search engine optimization, or SEO, can help you boost traffic to your website. If done properly, this practice can also secure leads and increase business for your company.
Utilize Our Marketing Consulting Experience
Located in Cleveland and Columbus, our marketing consulting agency can help you find the most relevant keywords and streamline your website to optimize your online presence.
Our CEO, John Sammon, leads the Sixth City Marketing team of SEO gurus, which has more than 25 years of experience in optimizing websites for search engines.
Sixth City Marketing has had notable success in increasing traffic and leads to our clients’ websites, the results of which can be seen on our case studies page.
At our SEO consulting firm, we focus on delivering quality work while meeting our clients’ business goals through personalized, tailored campaigns.
What We Can Provide
Our team of marketing consulting experts is adept at crafting individual plans of attack that meet our partners’ needs and significantly boost their online presence through proven marketing strategies.
For in-depth looks at our services, visit our pages for:
Why Choose SEO?
We strive to help various types of companies grow their online presence and create conversions through our proven marketing strategies. To maintain a user-friendly and relevant website that can stay ahead of the competition, it takes a focused effort from a reliable team.
And as technology continues to rapidly evolve, it’s imperative for businesses to stay modern and efficient by utilizing online practices proven to draw customer traffic.
Some vital aspects of SEO to remember include:
- Worthwhile behind-the-scenes code allows search engines to understand your website, creating a more engaging user experience
- Use of the most recent best practices can help you to rank higher for relevant online searches, drawing more users to your site
- Integrating design with the user in mind allows for a more streamlined page and site structure, while promotional strategies can optimize your site’s usability
- Presenting well-written copy on your site can ensure that the customer sees your business as an authority in your field, and that they have reached a site they can trust
A Few SEO Writing Tips to Consider
Our SEO consulting agency recommends a number of writing tips for sites, and here are a few prominent ones to keep in mind:
- Show your authority and expertise – Write authoritative content that highlights your industry experience. Illustrate to your website visitors that you are not only educated but can provide helpful information.
- Keep mobile users in mind – Mobile indexing is a standard for websites. Make sure that you are designing webpages that are conducive to visitors on their mobile devices.
- Incorporate keywords, but don’t go overboard – Keywords are so valuable in determining what you are ranking for in the search engine. However, going overboard could do more harm than good. It will look spammy and lower readability.
- Link to relevant content on your website – Interlinking is a great way to keep readers on your website, as it helps them to find more relevant content. Plus, Google deems your site more authoritative with interlinking.
- Check on your competitors – Don’t be afraid to spy on your competitors! Use Moz’s Link Explorer to see where they are getting some of their links and how you can acquire them too.
What’s Included in Our SEO Consulting Services
When evaluating SEO consultants, a key factor in choosing them will be what they are able to offer. Here are some of the tactics we’ll employ and questions we’ll analyze over the course of your SEO consulting agreement:
- Keyword analysis – What keywords do you want to rank for? Which keywords does your content focus on? Where do you currently rank? What opportunities are available?
- Content assessment – What are the top landing pages on your website? Is your content thorough? Does your content have a proper word count?
- Website audit – Are there structural issues with your website? Do you have web forms on the site? What other technical issues are present?
- Analytics evaluation – Do you have Google Analytics tracking on your website? Is goal tracking in place? Is your website connected to Google Search Console?
What Makes Our Ohio SEO Consulting Agency Different
Take a look at the aspects that make our SEO consultants stand out:
- All in-house staff – Our whole team of developers, writers, strategists and managers all work out of our office and collaborate closely.
- Extensive experience in diverse industries – We aren’t one of those agencies that works with one type of client. No matter what industry you serve, we can adapt our services to meet your field’s needs.
- Results driven – Producing results for your company is our main goal. Whether its SEO, PPC, or any other digital marketing service, we will work toward producing the results that you want.
- Produce unique strategies – Your goals are our focus. We will work to tailor our strategies to your target audience and business! Nothing is cookie cutter with us.
- We look at the data – Our Ohio SEO consulting agency uses Google Analytics and other efficiency software to show you the changes that we are seeing on your website. Also, we will provide you with monthly reports to assess our efforts. We look at form submissions, keyword positions, overall traffic and much more.
- Convenient locations – Sixth City Marketing has offices in both Cleveland and Columbus. This means that no matter where you are located, we would be more than happy to meet with you in-person!
Industries Our Marketing Consulting Agency Can Help
No matter what business you are in, our marketing consultants can help. However, we are experienced in the following industries:
Free Website Evaluation from Our SEO Consulting Agency
Contact us to get a free SEO evaluation of your website. Our marketing consulting team will review your website and provide you with the best package to meet your goals. Contact us today!