Sixth City Marketing was hired by Kent State University in 2014 to help market a variety of graduate programs for the College of Business Administration.
Marketing graduate programs in Ohio is incredibly competitive and has become even more challenging over the last few years due to increased competition and degree offerings (especially online) from other universities.
The Kent State University College of Business Administration Executive MBA 2017 campaign has had fantastic results compared to 2016. We saw a 135% increase in leads over the course of the campaign.
The success was due to:
- Implementing a custom strategy tailored toward their audience
- Increasing search engine presence by targeting keywords relevant to the audience
- Refining messaging and targeting
- Utilizing an aggressive content marketing strategy
- Adjusting key pages on the website which increased the rate of conversion
- Adding custom landing pages
In comparing 2017 to the previous year, Kent State saw:
- Overall leads increase by 135%
- Organic leads increase by 38%
- Paid leads increase by 148%