In our internet-orientated world, marketing capabilities are reaching new heights and building an online presence for your business is absolutely crucial in achieving success. At Sixth City Marketing, we offer digital marketing for companies that offer industrial goods or services to reach goals, increase leads and sales, and improve overall business.
Digital marketing for industrial businesses through online channels can help to showcase your services and significantly enhance your digital presence. Let our expert team work with your company to design and execute a customized online marketing strategy to take your business to the next level.
Our Innovative Digital Industrial Marketing Services
If your business is interested in reaching its target market online, let us help you. At Sixth City Marketing, our team uses a variety of digital marketing services to increase the profitability of your industrial company’s web presence:
- Search Engine Optimization – We work to obtain qualified leads, increase sales, and improve your overall digital media presence. Key areas of our SEO process include keyword research, content writing, user experience across different devices, and data analysis.
- Website Design and Development – Well-designed websites serve as the foundation for your business’s online presence. Our team creates sites that are designed to serve a client’s goals and target audience, be compatible with all devices, be conversion-friendly, and be easily updated by your staff members.
- Pay Per Click – Our campaigns include ad copywriting, conversion tracking, keyword analysis, auditing, and much more. We can develop a custom strategy to align with your company’s goals and budget and result in an increase in leads. We have experience in Google Ads, Bing Ads, and a variety of paid social media platforms.
- Social Media Marketing – A social media presence is a key component in the success of a business. Let us construct a social media strategy for your company, create and schedule posts and updates, and provide key data on your campaign performance.
- HubSpot Consulting – Bringing in leads is one thing, but ensuring your sales team has the right tools to properly nurture the potential customers we help acquire is another. We are experts in HubSpot CRM, and can help your team use all its great tools to manage your current and new contacts.
Our diverse set of skills enables us to boost your digital marketing for your industrial goods or services and helps you attain the results that you desire.
The Sixth City Marketing Difference
At Sixth City, we work with a wide variety of industries and are adept at tailoring our services to specific fields and businesses, and this includes our marketing for industrial companies. Whether your business is currently using digital marketing tactics or looking to get started, we want to help. Our team of experienced professionals has worked with diverse clients in the industrial and manufacturing field and we’re ready to help you.
“We have been working with the Sixth City team for about 6 years now and they have really helped us build our online presence. We work monthly hand in hand to come up with new campaigns and strategies. They are always thinking of new ways to generate leads and they are there for anything we need. They are also in the process of building our new website and I am so excited about the launch. It looks great! I love working with Sixth City and look forward to it for many more years to come!” – Sarah Wentz, Valco Valley Tool/Die
Why You Should Choose Us
We know there is no shortage of digital marketing agencies for your industrial company to choose from. However, it is extremely important to find the agency that best fits your company and needs. At Sixth City, our full-service digital agency not only offers an array of fundamental services, but also all the benefits of a small, personalized agency.
Being a small firm, our team members strive to offer a specialized approach for each of our clients focused on providing the highest-quality campaigns, an extreme attention to detail, and superior customer service. We will work meticulously with you and your company to discuss the ideal strategy for your business so we can adapt our campaign to your desired goals.
Our Work Yields Results
In addition to our essential digital marketing services, our team also provides monthly reports for your business to analyze the data and improvements of your industrial marketing campaign performance. We design these reports so that you are actually able to read and understand the data provided and can easily see how your campaigns are performing with our tactics in place.
Our industrial marketing reports include:
- Monthly overview of the work our team completed that month
- Leads acquired and their source (direct, organic, paid, or referral)
- Traffic changes to your website
- PPC campaign performance results
- Changes in keyword positioning
- Impact of social media outreach
We want to ensure that our marketing strategies are effective and yielding the best possible results for your company.
Answering Commonly Asked Questions
When prospective clients are learning more about digital marketing and our variety of services, we are often asked questions throughout the process. Here are a few with answers you may find helpful:
Q: Do You Have Experience Helping Industrial Businesses?
A: Yes, we have helped various companies who offer industrial goods or services such as machinists, distributors and suppliers, manufactures, and many in-between.
Q: What If My Website Needs SEO and Technical Help, but a Website Redesign Isn’t in Our Budget?
A: We’d be happy to outline additional projects with you alongside your SEO retainer in order to shore up issues with your website. Not to mention, we include various technical SEO adjustments as part of our agreements already, many of which can help improve your website.
Q: I Currently Am Doing Email Marketing – Can You Help with That?
A: Yes, many of our clients who are doing SEO and PPC also come to us to help them with their email marketing efforts. We can write, design, and send out emails strategically to ensure high open and click-through rates.
Q: Why Should I Invest In Digital Marketing Instead of Traditional?
A: While traditional marketing has been used for years in many industries, digital marketing has emerged as an essential approach. Things like billboards, flyers, and radio commercials are expensive and don’t come with the ability to track the success of the campaign. Digital marketing solves that, as everything, including ROI, is traceable.
And to ensure your online presence is the best it can be, digital marketing proactively works to help your website appear more prominently on search engines for years and years to come.
“Sixth City has done an excellent job in keeping our digital strategy ahead of the curve. Through a consistent evolution of our channel driven content and measurement we have been able to optimize (and even reduce) our spend over time while continually increasing quality lead generation. The team is extremely knowledgeable, personable, and responsive and a pleasure to work with.” – Scott Eagle, LORD Corporation
Need Digital Marketing for Your Industrial Company? Contact Us Today!
At Sixth City Marketing, we want to help your company reach new heights online and improve your digital marketing efforts. Be sure to contact our team today so we can get started. We look forward to working with you!