Funeral homes can be a difficult industry to market for, so as a funeral home marketing agency, we are determined to help you find the right strategy to meet your needs.
With our years of industry expertise, we are your best bet in acquiring new customers, as we can help boost your online presence and drive new business to your site.
Quick Tips for Digital Marketing for Funeral Homes
We have a variety of tips and tricks we’ve compiled over the years that can help your business thrive online. Here are some we recommend you implement into your funeral home marketing as a matter of course:
- Write relevant and customized content on your website
- Prioritize local SEO to target local consumers
- Use social media efforts to increase brand awareness
- Implement Google Analytics to track your successes
- Target Google Ads to your customized audience and location
“John was someone who came highly recommended to me for digital marketing and SEO. To my surprise he was easily accessible for a telephone appointment. Although I expected his knowledge of a SEO to be far beyond mine (it is) he was also able to speak to me at a level I could understand. He seemed interested in making clear how he could help me and not overpromising. He seems to be a much more straightforward marketing asset that I am used to dealing with. Thank you John” – Brandon Shroy, Attorney at Law
The Funeral Home Digital Marketing Services You Need
- Search Engine Optimization – With our in-house writing team, we can develop content and optimize your current pages with the goal of improving your rankings on search results pages and increasing overall traffic to your site. Our team will perform keyword research, focus on your target audience, and, of course, measure successes through Google Analytics goal tracking.
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing – Our team will work to maximize your ROI by tailoring your ads to your target audience. We will work to get more clicks, conversions, and calls! The channels we manage include Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Website Design and Development – A well-designed website is the best foundation a company can have for digital marketing efforts. We can provide you with a site that is completely unique with customized content, SEO friendly, responsive to all devices, and designed for a positive user experience.
- Social Media – The Sixth City team can write, edit and post on your social media accounts. Our goal is to build your online presence and let your customers know about everything your funeral home can offer. The media platforms we work on are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Paid Social Media – On top of organic marketing on social media, we can also run paid ads on those platforms that target your ideal audience.
- Conversion Optimization – We also are able to make subtle changes to your sites design in order to help facilitate lead generation.
- Email Marketing – To add to your funeral home marketing strategy, our in-house writing team can write monthly or quarterly newsletters, design custom emails, schedule your content out, and monitor your campaigns. We also can provide promotions such as CTAs, social posts and sign-ups on your site.
Why You Should Work with Sixth City Marketing
- All of our strategies are unique and completely customized to your goals. Nothing is cookie cutter here!
- We look at the long-term. Our recommendations for you are designed to deliver success for your site year after year.
- Our in-house staff is made up of writers, editors, strategists and designers who have 25+ years of collective experience working in the industry. You can trust that our strategies are qualified and that we have your best interests in mind! Read up on our blog to see some of our expert insights.
- The main focus here at Sixth City is quality. We pay attention to detail and work hard to provide you concrete results as a measurement of our successes. Take a look at some of our case studies!
- We’ve worked with a diverse set of industries including the dental field, finance, construction and much more!
Digital Marketing for Funeral Homes FAQs
Why Should I Invest in Digital Marketing Instead of Traditional?
Digital marketing is proving more and more to be the essential marketing approach for many industries. The biggest difference to take advantage of with digital is that results are traceable.
With a Google Analytics profile, you can measure your efforts and establish your ROI. This is something you can’t receive with billboards or radio commercials, for example, as you can’t track the successes of those campaigns. You never really know if you’re getting your money’s worth with traditional marketing, but with digital you always do!
Our digital marketing services will work to provide you with a prominent online presence year over year, and your growth will be traceable.
What Is SEO?
Search engine optimization is the practice of making strategic adjustments to your website to appear more prominently on search engine results pages. This includes keywords, optimized copy, metadata, and more. There are also various off-page SEO tactics that can improve your search rankings as well, and we regularly implement them as part of an SEO campaign.
What Is PPC?
Pay-per-click marketing is a form of online advertising where businesses pay money for every click they receive on an advertisement. PPC is typically performed through Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook and more.
“Sixth City Marketing provides National Church Residences with a full range of services including website design/administration/management, digital marketing, search engine optimization, analytics/metrics/reporting, and much more. Their excellent customer service, speedy turnaround times, and expert advice makes them a valued extension of our in-house team!” – National Church Residences
Invest in Our Digital Marketing for Funeral Homes Today!
Ready to boost your company’s online presence? Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you! We look forward to working together.